Highlighted
Fender Bender
1747 posts

Re: [Opinion] Which Home dog to purchase

May 8, 2013

D-Nitrate wrote:

MistressLiliana wrote:

D-Nitrate wrote:

As an owner and fan of Rottweilers, I was really looking forward to the Rotti from Veemee, but not only did they get the tail wrong (they are supposed to be cropped),

Some people see cropping as a cruel practice and do leave the tails long. It is not wrong to leave it this way, they just couldn't compete as show dogs.

Except not only is that extremely rare to ever see a Rotti without a cropped tail, but if VeeMee did that so as not to offend the few that feel that way, then why did they give it shark teeth?  Seems the two are totally contradictory.  Right?  Or is VeeMee suggesting that one should not crop a Rotti's tail... But they should file their teeth into the shape of shark teeth?  Heck, you would think keeping the Rotti's four canine teeth would be menacing enough for most.

So yeah, I'm not buying the idea they didn't crop the tail for political correctness, and a cropped tail, regardless of how some may feel, is correct for the breed... And shark teeth is most definitely not natural or correct for the breed.

<photos omitted>

Coco RIP (miss you)

Awww, D - Coco is CUTE! And yeah, most Rottis I know are super friendly, as is their owners. I can't see a Rotti with SHARK teeth.

Message 51 of 53 (134 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2000 posts

[ Edited ]
May 15, 2013

goddessbunny42 wrote:

Due to too much going on in my studies of late (a.k.a. FINALS), I won't be posting much this week. But I'm gonna put this out there because I really don't know what to get and want an honest opinion.

In Acorn Meadows Park, as you may or may not know, there's a dog walking section which "requires" you having a dog companion to enter. When I checked my inventory, I was surprised to find that I don't own a dog. (NOTE: If you haven't noticed, I'm partial to bunnies, esp. Flemish Giants. Smiley Wink)

So ... which dog should I purchase? I sort of looked into the ones at DL's Pet Shop, which seems to be the cheapest, at $1.99. All variants of Binx and the Age of Swords Wolfhound are $2.99. YIKES!  HELP - I'd really like your input!

Thanks in advance! Smiley Happy

Hope this helps! Smiley Happy

---UPDATE 5/15/2013---

I've moved the video to a designated "Homeboy's How To" thread to  keep from having the same video in multiple threads.

You may find a video of the different Acorn Meadows Park Dog Companions here.

SUBSCRIBE: InWorldPix

WATCH:  Homeboy's How To

FOLLOW:  @InWorldPix

Message 52 of 53 (114 Views)
Fender Bender
1747 posts

May 14, 2013

homeboy79 wrote:

goddessbunny42 wrote:

Due to too much going on in my studies of late (a.k.a. FINALS), I won't be posting much this week. But I'm gonna put this out there because I really don't know what to get and want an honest opinion.

In Acorn Meadows Park, as you may or may not know, there's a dog walking section which "requires" you having a dog companion to enter. When I checked my inventory, I was surprised to find that I don't own a dog. (NOTE: If you haven't noticed, I'm partial to bunnies, esp. Flemish Giants. Smiley Wink)

So ... which dog should I purchase? I sort of looked into the ones at DL's Pet Shop, which seems to be the cheapest, at $1.99. All variants of Binx and the Age of Swords Wolfhound are $2.99. YIKES!  HELP - I'd really like your input!

Thanks in advance! Smiley Happy

Hope this helps! Smiley Happy

HB - Your guide is wonderful. Yes, it helps tremendously. Thanks for posting this in my thread! Smiley Very Happy

Happy Tuesday, y'all! Smiley Happy

Message 53 of 53 (74 Views)
0 Likes