Treasure Hunter
4410 posts

Re: Open letter to PSHome Management & Sony

Jun 11, 2013

Sakerio wrote:

Hi Jo!

I appreciate the update, but it should have been acknowledged, in some form, long before now. And from Sony or management. But thank you for saying something with a date.

Much Love,

Sak

That's just their intuition speaking. It's not an official statement and they don't have insider info. I really hope we hear something by Friday but I'd just thought I'd disillusion you and tell you that what was just said isn't confirmed or official, just a "feeling".

Jersquall: Any new news on Home on PS4 yet?

Tempest_Fire: Due to a shifting landscape, PlayStation Home will cease publishing new content on November 12, 2014.

@conrad_max

Message 11 of 19 (229 Views)
0 Likes
Shinra Executive
29271 posts

Jun 11, 2013

EdwCarnby wrote:

Sakerio wrote:

Hi Jo!

I appreciate the update, but it should have been acknowledged, in some form, long before now. And from Sony or management. But thank you for saying something with a date.

Much Love,

Sak

That's just their intuition speaking. It's not an official statement and they don't have insider info. I really hope we hear something by Friday but I'd just thought I'd disillusion you and tell you that what was just said isn't confirmed or official, just a "feeling".

It's my tea leaves hun. Smiley Happy

Message 12 of 19 (221 Views)
Lombax Warrior
130 posts

Jun 11, 2013

I take nothing as gospel. But "feelings" is all we getting.Smiley Surprised

This was just my venting to Sony at loyalty being rewarded with silence.

Message 13 of 19 (217 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4410 posts

Jun 11, 2013

Joanna_Dark_ wrote:

Hehe. I consult....THE 8 BALL!

http://www.magic8.co.uk/ask

Jersquall: Any new news on Home on PS4 yet?

Tempest_Fire: Due to a shifting landscape, PlayStation Home will cease publishing new content on November 12, 2014.

@conrad_max

Message 14 of 19 (206 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
385 posts

Jun 11, 2013

EdwCarnby wrote:

Joanna_Dark_ wrote:

Hehe. I consult....THE 8 BALL!

http://www.magic8.co.uk/ask

The Magic 8-Ball is always right. So I've ask it: "Will PlayStation Home be on the PS4" and it said: "Most Likely". That's good enough for me. :-)

Message 15 of 19 (177 Views)
Treasure Hunter
5016 posts

Jun 11, 2013

They used to say people were watching E3 on Home.... This year they didn't even mention Home at all!

How RUDE!

Will i buy a PS4 that has no HOME.... At this Point.... NOoooooo!

SHAME on SONY for making us HOMEless by Closing our PS HOME!
Message 16 of 19 (171 Views)
Fender Bender
2781 posts

Jun 11, 2013

I dont know any more than (most) people if Home will be on PS4 or not, and personally my feeling is Home wont be on the PS4, atleast not on launch.

I think once all the hype after the PS4 is released then a little later Home will make its debut on the PS4. Now I know nothing about programing or anything, or any complications that involve it, but I am hopeful that with eveything put on that fluffy cloud in the last update, that this will be for transferring it to the PS4. I know I've read that this was to try to stop people ISEing items, but I just think why would Sony go to that trouble 6 months before the release of a new console when they hadnt bothered with ISEing for umpteen years before this if Home really had no future.

This is just my opinion, but hopefully we'll know for sure soon, it really isnt nice when things are up in the air like this.

Message 17 of 19 (151 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2879 posts

Jun 11, 2013

I spent more in the past Year on Home than I ever spent on Sony before, I hope that counts for something. If there is no Home on PS4, there would not be a reason for me to buy one. I got my computer for games, if I have to go that way, I pirate movies now, it would only take a few clicks to add game emulators too,and I already have thousands of free games, without emulation.

Thanks Asuka424 for the Signature
Message 18 of 19 (123 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Wastelander
588 posts

Jun 11, 2013

If it makes anyone feel better, I've been to E3 twice - last year and the year before. Both times Sony had Home booths up promoting it.

Message 19 of 19 (108 Views)
0 Likes