Aug 18 2013
By: bmsyko Sackboy 169 posts

Open letter to Lockwood Devs

16 replies 525 views Edited Aug 18, 2013

Just wanted to take the time applaud you for another job well done.  All other Dev teams should take note..This is how it's done.

The Prairie is just another example of quality work from Lockwood.  Priced aggressively, making it a win, win situation for the consumer as well as the developer. While some people complain that home is getting too expensive and many items come at a premium price, the Prairie is the model that should be followed.  Lockwood's price was fair especially when you consider what you get for the price.

They were able to offer a premium space without gouging the consumer.  We all know that Dev's have to eat, but some of the items that have been recently released by other Devs are just blatant price gouging.  Taking advantage of Home users who truly support the platform. Pricing themselves out of the game.  I will never buy that over-priced crap.  Some Dev teams just continue to put out junk with a hefty price tag, no quality, all under the pretense "well a Dev has to eat".  Come on, enough already!  We know anything worth having is not free, the day of the 25-49 cents virtual item is long gone.  We understand that Devs have over-head, and families to support, but $15 for some under developed item is a total rip-off. We All Know It!

Lockwood will continue to get my money as long as they continue to release quality items at optimal pricing. I ride my horse on my beautiful prairie with no regrets. Feeling that the experience is well worth the price. Guys thank you for a 5 star experience.

Now I'm just waiting for you to create my Suburban home...hint hint.Smiley Wink

Message 1 of 17 (525 Views)
Fender Bender
2879 posts

Re: Open letter to Lockwood Devs

Aug 18, 2013

I love when they add things like hair and apartments to the machines, so I can send stuff to my UK avi. It is hard for me to find a safe source for UK PSN cards( I tried last year and got ripped off), so thumbs up Smiley Happy. Now if only they could find a way to put things that play fairly good music into something sendable, or a TV, I would really be happy

Thanks Asuka424 for the Signature
Message 2 of 17 (482 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
539 posts

Aug 18, 2013

indeed it is a good space. the whole prairie thing isn't my style though. when i saw the dress in the gift machine i immediately sent one to generation69 and put a message inside with me rambling about how much i liked it. lockwood does make some good stuff. the haven of the skies was great as well. lockwood is not perfect , i have some gripes but they do give alot of content and offer cool rewards too. now if they just make a apartment for that sexy victorian set...

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 3 of 17 (477 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1729 posts

Aug 18, 2013
Yes
I love my prairie and the experience.
Thanks a bunch.
U guys make quality stuff indeed.
Give us quality rewards.
Just now give us oversized jewel of the skies rugs.
The zodiac rug specifically.
- Restless Dreams.
Message 4 of 17 (408 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1668 posts

Aug 18, 2013
Lockwood is plain awesome, I do like Atom, Veemee, and Granzella and Loot to name a few, forgot all the others sorry, but I think others should follow in the same footsteps in the same path.

We need more stuff like this, Quality, Support and Content giving and a descent price Smiley Happy
Message 5 of 17 (398 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1085 posts

Aug 19, 2013
They do a wonderful job w making things right w us if we have an issue w thier products, but just wish they would fix some of their buggy things out there *looks at Mercia*.
TRANS-UNITY SUPPORTING TRUE TRANSGENDER GAMERS ON ALL PLATFORMS
Message 6 of 17 (372 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1729 posts

Aug 19, 2013
Here we have a constructive thread that shows support as well as great feedback..
I made a very similar post just as this.
But yet here in this community none have shown any positivity or support much like my thread.
Could it be because the op isn't ones favorite poster or could it be because none if us really care and like to reply to constructive threads and also provide ideas...?
There's only two kudos in this thread. Btw, it's threads like these where kudos come in handy. But instead many many out there provide countless kudos to unnecessary posts to each friends even if that post is a 3 letter word replying to nothin that's really worth replying to..
With all the unnecessary drama of tonight as well as anyone that has been participating tonight. I've participated but not in all of it.
But there's a most definite answer as well as a valuable lesson being learned as of lately around here.
We're all a bunch of hypocrites in some way. We're all demanding. Yes cry babies some at times. Some constantly And many many need attention. Many many support everyone and anyone as they want and see fit.
Even if its unnecessarily. It all warrants attention by and from each and all of us.
It's just such a shame that instead of quality feedback and support such as threads like these where the home community should gather but doesn't. Is where not many of us care to give our two cents into.
And I know **bleep** well none of you care to support to give into what i say even if its righteous or foul.
It's the truth and this community is all to blame for its downfall. Each member within this community.
- Restless Dreams.
Message 7 of 17 (335 Views)
Lockwood Developer
50 posts

Aug 19, 2013

bmsyko wrote:

Lockwood will continue to get my money as long as they continue to release quality items at optimal pricing. I ride my horse on my beautiful prairie with no regrets. Feeling that the experience is well worth the price. Guys thank you for a 5 star experience.

Now I'm just waiting for you to create my Suburban home...hint hint.

Thank you for saying so, bmsyko, very nice indeed. The team will be chuffed to read this! Smiley Very Happy

And your 'suburban home' suggestion has been noted and passed on - do you have any reference images, though? That way we can see precisely the look and feel you're after. If so, please feel free to email (contact@lockwood-studios.com) or PM them to us.

Kind regards,

Tim

Message 8 of 17 (271 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
11088 posts

Aug 19, 2013

LKWD_Tim wrote:

bmsyko wrote:

Now I'm just waiting for you to create my Suburban home...hint hint.

Thank you for saying so, bmsyko, very nice indeed. The team will be chuffed to read this! Smiley Very Happy

And your 'suburban home' suggestion has been noted and passed on - do you have any reference images, though? That way we can see precisely the look and feel you're after. If so, please feel free to email (contact@lockwood-studios.com) or PM them to us.

Kind regards,

Tim

sh2

sh3

sh4

Message 9 of 17 (241 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1729 posts

Aug 19, 2013
I love this community.