Fender Bender
4227 posts

Re: Open Your Own Burger Shop! GZ Burger PV by Granzella

Nov 7, 2012
Looks like something out of GTA4/5 haha.
http://www.playstation4dreams.com

http://www.youtube.com/SubtenkoGaming
http://www.facebook.com/Subtenko

Best gaming moments with people like you everyday! Gta V Online, H1Z1, The Forest, & More.

Steam: Subtenko
Message 41 of 63 (140 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
940 posts

Re: Open Your Own Burger Shop! GZ Burger JP! by Granzella

Nov 7, 2012

Joanna_Dark_ wrote:

Shame Granzella discounts never seem to make it to North America. 500 Yen versus 700 Yen is a good deal. That would be 5 or 7 dollars here.

Considering the low value of the US dollar, they can't do any discounts. It just hurts them more when they transfer it into yen.

Message 42 of 63 (139 Views)
0 Likes
Shinra Executive
29271 posts

Nov 7, 2012

asfghjklEU wrote:

Joanna_Dark_ wrote:

Shame Granzella discounts never seem to make it to North America. 500 Yen versus 700 Yen is a good deal. That would be 5 or 7 dollars here.

Considering the low value of the US dollar, they can't do any discounts. It just hurts them more when they transfer it into yen.

That may very well be the case. Personally I'm happy to see the direct transfer of 100 yen equal to 1 dollar for the most part. It's certainly more expensive to buy with real dollars 100 Yen to use in Japan.

Message 43 of 63 (124 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5870 posts

Nov 7, 2012

DCS-Tekken wrote:

Anyone have a Granzella Personal Space that has the Store in it with the FREE Buger Outfits?  If so i need an Invite please to get them... Anyone who can help please PM me?

Thanks!

By: DCS

For your NA account?

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 44 of 63 (119 Views)
0 Likes
Shinra Executive
29271 posts

Nov 7, 2012

I suspect the rewards are region locked but I could be wrong. I'm hoping to visit a friend who may buy it and test that theory by having my NA account visit Japan. I know I'd love to get them on my Japan account as well.

Message 45 of 63 (112 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5016 posts

Nov 7, 2012

ooOHinataOoo wrote:

DCS-Tekken wrote:

Anyone have a Granzella Personal Space that has the Store in it with the FREE Buger Outfits?  If so i need an Invite please to get them... Anyone who can help please PM me?

Thanks!

By: DCS

For your NA account?

No for Japan one of course. That's why i said PM me....   LOL! But so far no one has aww!

SHAME on SONY for making us HOMEless by Closing our PS HOME!
Message 46 of 63 (107 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
9504 posts

Nov 7, 2012
Its region locked. I just spent the morning there. The only function available to visiting NA guests is access to the back kitchen behind the till through a door prompt. Everything from the cash register is X'd out for NA users. Apart from that, the space is nice, has two floors, a back kitchen room, a large outdoor seating patio and a front that you can wander around in limited though so as to not go to far. It has 4 different tome settings with 4 different musical selections. IMO the music is great. Even has English lyrics in one track I remember hearing, if not more. Actually a very nice place. The GIANT burger my friend made me sits very well in my stomach. A good (big) little apartment that is fun for lots of role play and just general goofiness.
Support Forums
Message 47 of 63 (87 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
9504 posts

Nov 7, 2012
^and by tome settings, i mean time* btw..
Support Forums
Message 48 of 63 (85 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1961 posts

Nov 7, 2012

How do I access the free employee outfit?

I think I want the 100 yen commercial kitchen set.

sword-art-online
Message 49 of 63 (78 Views)
0 Likes
Shinra Executive
29271 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 7, 2012

smokingpistol wrote:
Its region locked. I just spent the morning there. The only function available to visiting NA guests is access to the back kitchen behind the till through a door prompt. Everything from the cash register is X'd out for NA users. Apart from that, the space is nice, has two floors, a back kitchen room, a large outdoor seating patio and a front that you can wander around in limited though so as to not go to far. It has 4 different tome settings with 4 different musical selections. IMO the music is great. Even has English lyrics in one track I remember hearing, if not more. Actually a very nice place. The GIANT burger my friend made me sits very well in my stomach. A good (big) little apartment that is fun for lots of role play and just general goofiness.

I'm not surprised that other region accounts can't get the outfits. Can guests to your space from Japan get the outfits or not?  Do you have to be the owner.

Message 50 of 63 (70 Views)
0 Likes