Fender Bender
2781 posts

Re: Open Your Own Burger Shop! GZ Burger JP! by Granzella

Nov 6, 2012

I wonder if guests will be able to pick up the uniform if we visit a friends JP Burger space. It says you can get them free in the space, I hope theyre not region locked.

Message 31 of 63 (299 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1023 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 6, 2012

Mermaid-KT wrote:

I wonder if guests will be able to pick up the uniform if we visit a friends JP Burger space. It says you can get them free in the space, I hope theyre not region locked.

I believe you need to get it from the store that GZ puts in each of their personal spaces, so until they put it in the store, it's pretty much region locked. 

I wish they went with a universal store just like lockwood. Hate the "Only exclusively avail. at this space" strategy.

Message 32 of 63 (293 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2781 posts

Nov 6, 2012

nagon111 wrote:

Mermaid-KT wrote:

I believe you need to get it from the store that GZ puts in each of their personal spaces, so until they put it in the store, it's pretty much region locked. 

I wish they went with a universal store just like lockwood. Hate the "Only exclusively avail. at this space" strategy.

Thats a shame, i was concerned it was going to be set up like that.

Message 33 of 63 (284 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8666 posts

Re: Open Your Own Burger Shop! GZ Burger PV by Granzella

Nov 6, 2012

Burmecian_Rat wrote:

King0fHearts2007 wrote:

It look's lame to me.  If it was a game it would be cooler.  But this is just like a little kid's toy playing with dolls and stuff we can do with out it.

Why so cynical? Imagination - it's a good thing, that we've all lost too much of as we've grown of.

As I said this "to me" it looks lame.  And once again I feel like Home is getting off track.  Home is about making new friends and bringing them back to you're "Home" to hang out.  Hay!  I take my real friends to Burger shops all the time in the real world but that in no way means I want to take them to one in Home.

Also "Imagination" didn't I buy a $300 PS3 so I didn't have to use that any more?

Folding@home Team #118000
GAPHome

General

Message 34 of 63 (256 Views)
Gaming Beast
1961 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 7, 2012

There seems to be a promotional event  tied to the private space and discount sale.

http://playstationhome.jp/market/estates/gzBurger.html

Pricing from the official Japan Home site.

Personal space

Personal space "GZ Burger" & table character set panel  → ¥ 700 \ 500 
 campaign price (Wednesday) ※ 2012/11/21 
 (men and women) can be obtained free of charge within the personal space ※ GZ burger store uniforms You will be.

Furniture and Accessories

Burger set GZ  → ¥ 150 \ 100

Big Burger assembly set GZ  ¥ two hundred fifty → \ one hundred fifty

7-piece set commercial kitchen equipment  ¥ two hundred → \ one hundred 
 campaign price (Wednesday) ※ 2012/11/21

sword-art-online
Message 35 of 63 (226 Views)
Lombax Warrior
184 posts

Nov 7, 2012

nagon111 wrote:

Mermaid-KT wrote:

Actually Lockwood does that too with their Figment spaces.

Message 36 of 63 (224 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
940 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 7, 2012

AceofSpades213 wrote:

nagon111 wrote:

Mermaid-KT wrote:

Actually Lockwood does that too with their Figment spaces.

I think he's saying that those Figment spaces still can access the same lineup compared to Granzella's spaces which is strickly only accessible from 1 personal space only. How many do they even have? Like 5 or 6 seperate stores in JP right now? Gets out of hand if they keep this up.

Message 37 of 63 (218 Views)
0 Likes
Shinra Executive
29271 posts

Nov 7, 2012

Shame Granzella discounts never seem to make it to North America. 500 Yen versus 700 Yen is a good deal. That would be 5 or 7 dollars here.

Message 38 of 63 (191 Views)
Lombax Warrior
112 posts

Nov 7, 2012

Burmecian_Rat wrote:

King0fHearts2007 wrote:

It look's lame to me.  If it was a game it would be cooler.  But this is just like a little kid's toy playing with dolls and stuff we can do with out it.

Why so cynical? Imagination - it's a good thing, that we've all lost too much of as we've grown of.

I agree with The King as I was hoping this was a game.

No probs to ppl who will enjoy this and have their friends round, thats cool, it's just not for me though I'd rather go play a game with my friends.

Message 39 of 63 (171 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5016 posts

Nov 7, 2012

Anyone have a Granzella Personal Space that has the Store in it with the FREE Buger Outfits?  If so i need an Invite please to get them... Anyone who can help please PM me?

Thanks!

By: DCS

SHAME on SONY for making us HOMEless by Closing our PS HOME!
Message 40 of 63 (149 Views)
0 Likes