Treasure Hunter
3699 posts

Re: Open Home graphicsdesigners/artists call

Jan 29, 2013

Hey,

Designing graphics can be fun (I do often!), but challenging if you don't have much to work with. However, I think I created something pretty cool - whether it "fits" your group or not, I hope you like it and everything was saved if you wish to request any edits. If you like it and wish to use it or simply feed off the concept, go for it - it's yours if you want it:

TKK c6.jpg

About the graphic: The lettering under the Kuma head is TKK, to represent "The Kuma Klub". The wording above helps identify the logo. Another idea I was thinking about was creating the TKK lettering to look like a suit and tie, but it may be difficult to see black letters on a black suit.

(Note: I can forward this via XMB, or E-mail if you want) 

-Soph

Message 11 of 15 (169 Views)
Shinra Executive
29271 posts

Jan 29, 2013

Looks great! Smiley Happy

Message 12 of 15 (152 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1947 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 30, 2013

Sophronia wrote:

Hey,

Designing graphics can be fun (I do often!), but challenging if you don't have much to work with. However, I think I created something pretty cool - whether it "fits" your group or not, I hope you like it and everything was saved if you wish to request any edits. If you like it and wish to use it or simply feed off the concept, go for it - it's yours if you want it:

About the graphic: The lettering under the Kuma head is TKK, to represent "The Kuma Klub". The wording above helps identify the logo. Another idea I was thinking about was creating the TKK lettering to look like a suit and tie, but it may be difficult to see black letters on a black suit.

(Note: I can forward this via XMB, or E-mail if you want) 

-Soph

That is alllll kinds of hotness. XD lmao. TKK is the club emblem that'll be available after the core update to Home, so definently appropriate. I'd use that myself, but as I've said before, I'm gonna gather up the clublings(yes, i avoided a bear cub pun. >.>) and have them look at everything made for ideas. A couple members have been making comments on the album if you'd like to glance over their ideas as well. But definently an awesome design, hell, I'd put that on t-shirts if I could. XD

Regardless of what happens, I'd def. love to put that on the club's facebook page for people to use personally if they so chose. If you wouldn't mind emailing it to thekumarian@gmail.com i'd appreciate it.

That's what I'm using for a club email for people to send drafts, build videos, etc. to, so just FYI to ppl who might warn me about posting an email. >.>

EDIT: Also, just noticed that in a 'picasso' way, it fits "The Kumarian" persona I've been building the club network around, with the red/black suit. I'd kudo twice. lol. & Dropped the pic in the quote so it doesn't double-load for ppl w/ slow connections.

I don't budlist-add on forums, and blank PSN requests get ignored!
Missing Rewards -over a year old, still never fixed! 3-4 months worth of items still MIA.
Message 13 of 15 (131 Views)
Treasure Hunter
3699 posts

Jan 30, 2013

Crazy-88 - I'm happy you do like it, and I think it would made an awesome t-shirt too, lolz. Understandably you will want to chat with fellow club members to allow everyone to share their input and suggestions, and I hope you find something to the team's liking. I'll e-mail you the graphics, including additional sizes just in case.

Message 14 of 15 (113 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Ghost of Sparta
9504 posts

Jan 30, 2013
Soph that looks really really cool good on you for taking the time to do that up. Wow
Support Forums
Message 15 of 15 (93 Views)
0 Likes