Uncharted Territory
1622 posts

Re: Open Beta?

Jun 8, 2007

AgentAnderson wrote:
Actually, everyone is sick and tired of hearing people cry about how they can't get in.... "Oh, I have 6 PS3's", "I have owned all Sony products since the beginning of time", "I have created banners for Home since whenever"

Get over yourself and quit crying or YOU will never grow up !!

Actually all I wanted to know was what the open beta stood for. And Ive done enough growing up smart ass. Im probably old enough to be your pops.

Message Edited by blink18214re on 06-07-2007 11:08 PM
Message 11 of 22 (1 View)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1622 posts

Jun 8, 2007

AgentAnderson wrote:
Actually, everyone is sick and tired of hearing people cry about how they can't get in.... "Oh, I have 6 PS3's", "I have owned all Sony products since the beginning of time", "I have created banners for Home since whenever"

Get over yourself and quit crying or YOU will never grow up !!

Message Edited by blink18214re on 06-07-2007 11:08 PM
Message 12 of 22 (1 View)
0 Likes
Splicer
74 posts

Jun 8, 2007
and you double posted why? Smiley Tongue ahh well I'm looking forward to home period wether it be beta or final release i just want it Smiley Tongue
Don't have anything better to do but complain? Why not put your idle ps3 time to better use and FOLD@home...
And get off the forums!

Message 13 of 22 (1 View)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5666 posts

Jun 8, 2007

ACOGx4 wrote:
and you double posted why? Smiley Tongue ahh well I'm looking forward to home period wether it be beta or final release i just want it Smiley Tongue

He loves me that much......... Fathers day is coming up also.
Message 14 of 22 (1 View)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1622 posts

Jun 8, 2007

AgentAnderson wrote:

ACOGx4 wrote:
and you double posted why? Smiley Tongue ah well I'm looking forward to home period wetter it be beta or final release i just want it Smiley Tongue

He loves me that much......... Fathers day is coming up also.

Yea I'm just messin with ya. Fathers day is coming up, oh joy.( sighs)
Message 15 of 22 (1 View)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2512 posts

Jun 8, 2007

SolidSnizzle wrote:
sorry this is off topis ima a newby to this forum but agent anderson ur a real d*ck im sorry if this came off wrong but man u really piss me of just like that guy whos avatar u have u remind me of him u have really got to stop critizizing people some people are well more all out unlike you always com,ing up with remarks that u try to be real smart and get in some fruity ass joke i just wanted to let u no man just chill with the rudeness were not all on the the computer like u plus ay man the way u act do u have any freinds in the real world ????

Let's see a come back Anderson!!!
Message 16 of 22 (1 View)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
113 posts

Jun 8, 2007
Sorry this is off topic ima a newby to this forum but agent anderson ur a real d*ck. Im sorry if this came off wrong but man u really piss me of f. Just like that guy whos avatar u have. You definitly remind me of him. U have really got to stop critizizing people...... some people are well , more all out unlike you.... always coming up with remarks that u try to be real smart on and get in some fruity ass jokes in while ur at it. Ijust wanted to let u no man just chill with the rudeness were not all on the the computer like u.. plus ay man the way u act do u have any REAL freinds in the REAL world ????

Message Edited by SolidSnizzle on 06-07-2007 10:02 PM
Message 17 of 22 (1 View)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5666 posts

Jun 8, 2007

aguba wrote:

SolidSnizzle wrote:
sorry this is off topis ima a newby to this forum but agent anderson ur a real d*ck im sorry if this came off wrong but man u really piss me of just like that guy whos avatar u have u remind me of him u have really got to stop critizizing people some people are well more all out unlike you always com,ing up with remarks that u try to be real smart and get in some fruity ass joke i just wanted to let u no man just chill with the rudeness were not all on the the computer like u plus ay man the way u act do u have any freinds in the real world ????

No comeback tonight. Beavis and Butthead are on.......

It is kind of difficult to read Solid Sizzle's post, but I have been to school to learn how to deal with those less fortunate... Even if I received a failing grade.....

73% of the posts here are duplicate posts and everyone does it just to get some of us spun up. I have tried to comply with the requests of everyone and even reported triplicate posts. Those posts were never locked by the vacationing mods.

If people with special needs cannot seem to look around or search for answers, let alone REPLY to a post that was already there, I am open to suggestions on how to add to my insensitivity.....

I guess I could always post a link to the already answered question if that would help..... I use FireFox and cannot use the macros to nicely answer the repetitive posts around here.

I could always post the answer politely and have a spoiler alert available for the really correct answer.....

All I can say is "Welcome to the board........ Look before you leap!!"
Message 18 of 22 (1 View)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2512 posts

Jun 8, 2007

AgentAnderson wrote:

aguba wrote:

SolidSnizzle wrote:

No comeback tonight. Beavis and Butthead are on.......

It is kind of difficult to read Solid Sizzle's post, but I have been to school to learn how to deal with those less fortunate... Even if I received a failing grade.....

73% of the posts here are duplicate posts and everyone does it just to get some of us spun up. I have tried to comply with the requests of everyone and even reported triplicate posts. Those posts were never locked by the vacationing mods.

If people with special needs cannot seem to look around or search for answers, let alone REPLY to a post that was already there, I am open to suggestions on how to add to my insensitivity.....

I guess I could always post a link to the already answered question if that would help..... I use FireFox and cannot use the macros to nicely answer the repetitive posts around here.

I could always post the answer politely and have a spoiler alert available for the really correct answer.....

All I can say is "Welcome to the board........ Look before you leap!!"

...Well said.

Message Edited by aguba on 06-08-2007 12:35 AM
Message 19 of 22 (1 View)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2543 posts

Jun 8, 2007

SolidSnizzle wrote:
Sorry this is off topic ima a newby to this forum but agent anderson ur a real d*ck. Im sorry if this came off wrong

Quick question from a person who holds no real bias on this...how could the beginning of your post not come off as wrong? You have outed a fellow poster...and the worst part is you resorted to name calling...this is highly frowned upon within these boards. We all have that one person that gets under our skin, but if there is a problem with his post, report him accordingly...never lower yourself to a level that is on par with someone in grade school.
You will be ministers of death praying for war!!! -R.Lee Ermey
Message 20 of 22 (1 View)
0 Likes