First Son
5 posts

Re: Open Beta Feedback

Dec 30, 2008
The dances should have modifiers. What I mean by this is at any point in time during a dance, you should be able to activate a special move. For example, the spin to hand clap move that starts off the running man should be doable whenever you want while doing the running man.
Message 1331 of 1,806 (4 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Dec 30, 2008

Hi, I am a beta tester for Playstation(R) Home and I would like to know if you allow the users to buid thier own things it would much nicer that way knowing that some of the things here are built by its users!

This is just a request/suggestion

Message 1332 of 1,806 (4 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
280 posts

Dec 30, 2008

Ok, finally found this board, lol.

Ok, first off I would like to say that I am extremely interested in the warhawk room and am eagerly awaiting that, so if you could add that as soon as possible that would be great, lol.

Second, I have only encountered a few rare bugs which is quite pleasing for a beta.  One of them is when playing the chess in the mall.  Occasionally it will make me get up instead of moving my piece which is kind of annoying.

Third, Isn't it possible to add a few more bowling lanes, I have never actually gotten to bowl because it is constantly filled with people and constantly has a line out the *** of people waiting to play.  Think about it guys this is a virtual world, the bowling lanes could go on forever if you wanted them to.  I would suggest that you add 10 more lanes at the very least.  This way it would be a lot easier for people to play.  Since I have no experience bowling in Home there is no way for me to comment on whether or not there are any bugs associated with it.

Fourth, I don't know why people complain about having to pay for extra clothes, it's not like the clothes are extremely important, I look at home as eventually being a virtual message board.  Once you guys get the ball rolling on these game rooms there should be about 15 to 20 of them, and all the newest games should have their own room (Warhawk should have it's own room as long as people are playing that game which will be until they make Warhawk 2).

Fifth, Can you guys ease up a little on the mods, it's kind of nazi in there.  I mean it's one thing to boot people for cursing but it's quite another to not let people say hello.

Message 1333 of 1,806 (4 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
47 posts

Dec 30, 2008
Yo, what is up with the voice chat in Home?  How come there is a  5 second delay?  How come I can only talk to one person at a time when not in a private space?  Whats the point of clubs when you can just meet up anywhere else in the world?  There has to be some main feature in their that would make it worth the 5 bucks.  Why have we not been able to watch tv in our personal spaces yet?  Why is home pointless right now?  Fix it!
Message 1334 of 1,806 (4 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Fender Bender
3600 posts

Dec 30, 2008

I would like to be delivered info in and out of home (e.g. via email newsletters) what new content has been added to the Mall. It would also be great to have a couple of free new content in the weekly updates meaning that you dont have to always pay to evolve your character in the same way that the enviornments around you evolve. 

Cant wait for 2009! 

Message 1335 of 1,806 (4 Views)
First Son
4 posts

Dec 30, 2008

I want the launch Feature in ALL game support , or else theres really no reason to be in Home in the first place. They said they will be listening to our feed back and please to this.

Another feature is to have a "Home friends list" so we wouldnt have to add the to our own firends list. The reason I say this, its because a club leader cant tell if any memeber is online...only if he or she has added them to the friends list. You think we want to add 30-40+ people to see if there in home? I don't think so...

And for the "listen at home" Use Todays music , even tho its 1st Party game music that cool and all but thats not my taste in music. The use of our music or , todays music will be cool to hear.

Wow i can keep going...

EVENTS in Home, like exclusive demos , or meet and greets or something to keep us going. Because my use in home is to see what new trailers are being display in the central plaza then i leave. Theres nothing to do in Home. So please, in order of importancy...

1. LAUNCH GAME (if you cant do all games, at least 1st party titles)

2. EVENTS in Home, to have a reason to come. And find a way to display it somwhere ither then "mesage of the day" (eg. Playstation store, or that updated feed that no one uses in the top corner of the XMB)

3. More music to listen to, or our own music or videos to play in our home spaces. 

I speak for eveyone. Thank you 

Message 1336 of 1,806 (4 Views)
Lombax Warrior
222 posts

Dec 30, 2008
you need to just have two seperate u.s. servers.  one for people under 21, and one for people over 21.  I'm tired of reading about all these people complaining about censorship, annoying people, stalkers, etc...  I can almost garuntee most of the people who do these things are teenagers who think it's funny.  it's not funny, it's childish and the children need to have their own PC version of home, and us adults need to have home the way it should be.  no censorship, and just moderate the drunk people who get a little roudy online.  for the most part the adult playstation community are polite respectable people, we just have a little bit of a potty mouth and we would like to use it freely in home.  personally I think having two seperate versions of home will make things a lot better for everyone.  yeah, I think I got my point across, but just in case ADULT ONLY HOME PLEASE!! thanks again, peace!
Message 1337 of 1,806 (4 Views)
Fender Bender
3182 posts

Dec 30, 2008

Yea this is a friggin awesome addition to the ps3.

My only concerns is that you have to use real money to buy virtual clothes? Is there no way the home team can possibly make trophies money? like bronze trophies are 5 virtual dollars silver trophies are 25 virtual dollars Gold are like 35 and platinum is 50.

Secondly I saw this dude today who launched warhawk while in front of me in the bowling alley under his name was Warhawk tm He asked me to join and i tried to but I was logged off home and brought back to the xmb. I went back on home to try and launch a game but it said no sessions are available, is it possible to already start launching games from Home?

~~Thanks 

"Game development is a form of art – it should be done for passion and not for the quick buck."
Message 1338 of 1,806 (4 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
12 posts

Dec 31, 2008

I really want stuff to do in my apartment!

TVs! To share my clips with friends! And it would be really awesome to watch a DVD that I have with other people sitting in my apartment! We can sit around and like it or laugh at it or criticize it!

Music player! To steam music from my PS3! Then we could have more than just Game clubs, we'd have Music Clubs, and Movie Clubs!

Picture Frames! I wanna show off my pictures and in game screen shots! That's cool stuff! That gives me a reason to go round up people so I can show stuff off to them!

I mean can someone tell me why we don't have these things already?

Message 1339 of 1,806 (4 Views)
First Son
12 posts

Dec 31, 2008

Can we have have like trains to go to the Europe version of Home? And the Japanse version of Home?

Maybe have a tourist mode where we can see them but they can't see us so we can't annoy them!

Message 1340 of 1,806 (4 Views)