Hekseville Citizen
312 posts

Re: One Month Of My Life Gone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Apr 28, 2007

Playboi2778 wrote:
Basically I've wasted one month of my life refreshing the Home Beta Website page everyday from the time I learned about the site. I know I shouldn't be disapointed but I cant help but be. I have a PS3 but on launch day when I went to get mine the store only had 10 units an I was the 13th person in line. Now this rejection what more must I endure b4 I am givin the satisfaction I deserve. I dont think my poor esteem can handl any more let downs Crying 2 

same here....
PSN: Turtlesrus add me
Message 71 of 77 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
129 posts

Apr 28, 2007

Ha, I think it is funny that you post telling me to stop complaining. Isn't that complaining you are doing or just ... oh well never mind.

How do you know that Sony has only chosen people with a high amount of posts on here? If they have, then that is absolutely stupid and they are well equipped to keep making more bad decisions.

In either case, I know this is a Sony/Playstation site but didn’t know there were a lot of fanboys here. I was simply giving my opinion on what I still think is a bad decision on Sony’s part. If you can’t handle that, then why don’t you get back to your "real life"?

Oh, and I would have still made this post whether I had gotten into beta or not. It’s not the fact I didn’t get into beta (15,000 emails haven’t been sent so there is still a chance for everyone here unless Sony really is stupid enough to be choosing by post count) it’s the choices they are making with the selection for betas. If I got into beta, I wouldn’t feel that I had earned it based on all the testing I have done over the years.

Anyways, I am going to get back to my "real life" which you seem to think I do not have. Have fun complaining about complaints Denalin

Message 72 of 77 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5946 posts

Apr 28, 2007
Stop advertising your dumb smileys lol
deep, titanic, make the dance panic, one-a-penny, two-a-penny, vibe you can't manage

My Hiscores | infrared Gaming Community
Message 73 of 77 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
423 posts

Apr 28, 2007
Yeah Sure I wasted a month too, and not getting in, But I wouldnt have done anything else, Even if I didnt check the site.
PSN: RippyTheGator
Message 74 of 77 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Rux
Treasure Hunter
5135 posts

Apr 28, 2007

Pyrophoric wrote:

I just want to say that I am very disappointed in Sony right now. I know that Home isn’t the end all to end all but I wanted a chance to sign up for beta. Why they opened up a website for sign-up if they weren’t even going to use it is anyone’s guess but it shows how much they DONT care about their customers. You can see just on this board alone that there are MANY people wanting to get in the beta and many people watching the home beta website religiously.

Well, it’s just sad that we have to hear beta invites are going out from the people getting them and not even from Sony.

This may sound silly (feel free to flame me all you want) but I just want to go back to Target and return the system for a full refund (still in my 30 days). I am not impressed with the games at all (edit: that are out right now) and there are hardly any coming out (what IS coming out is schedule for September or later). Now they put up a website and only to tease people it seems. Way to go Sony... (Pretty sure this will be delete or something as Sony cant stand people talking the truth). (edit: So people understand, I wouldnt be returning the system just because of Home. That would be silly, but the whole idea behind what Sony has chosen to do with the Home Beta would be part of the decision)

First off, Sony never told anyone to go to the Home beta Trial site. You just assumed that it was the correct place for beta registrations, without any confirmation. Sony does care about their customers. If you noticed, this entire site is run by Sony. Sony cares about their customers more than any other game company.
I have been in the Gamer Advisory Panel for several weeks, and I have recieved T-shirts, mail, G.A.P cards, and daily email from PSU. I couldn't ask for any greater acknowledgement than that.

Now that I focus more on the implausible points in your post, I see that you are extremely mistaken about many things.
If you want to return your Playstation 3, then go ahead. I can't stop you from making a huge mistake. It will be your fault.

If you are not impressed with Resistance, and it's amazing graphics, weapons, scenery, characters, and online....
If you are not impressed with Motorstorm, and racing along beautifully detailed tracks with cars exploding around you...
If you are not impressed with Genji, Blazin Angels, FlOw, and many other beautiful games, then you must dislike video games in general.

If you are not impressed with what is coming in the future, then you obviously have a very strange dislike for gaming.
Afrika,    Alive,          Big Time Revenge,         Bipedal Movement Simulation,        Boku no Natsu Yasumi 3,         Brave Arms, Castlevania,         Chain Limit,       Coded Arms: Assault,         Codename: Sengoku 23KU,         DMC 4,       Driver 5,         Dynasty Warriors 6,        Eight Days,           Empire, The Eye of Judgement,            Eyedentify,        FIA World Touring Car Championship,         Fifth Phantom Saga,             Final Fantasy Versus XIII,          FolksSoul: Forgotten Legend,    F1,       Full Auto 2,          The Getaway 3,         God of War III,        Gradius,        Gran Turismo 5,        GTA IV,       Gundamo Musuo,      Heavenly Sword,       Heavy Rain,        Hot Shots Golf 5,       Killzone,       Lair,         LittleBigPlanet,      MGS4,       Monster Hunter 3,         Ninja Gaiden Sigma,          Ratchet and Clank Future: Tools of Destruction,        Singstar,       Soul Calibur IV,      Tekken 6,       Time Crisis 4,        Untold Legends: Dark Kingdom,      Warhawk, and     Wipeout 6

Many of those games are coming this year. This post took me about 25 minutes. You have just been educated
Message 75 of 77 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
78 posts

Apr 28, 2007
I agree that Pyro is making a bad choice.  But if that is his belief than so be it, everyone has their own opinion.
Message 76 of 77 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Rux
Treasure Hunter
5135 posts

Apr 29, 2007

bLaZe214 wrote:
I agree that Pyro is making a bad choice.  But if that is his belief than so be it, everyone has their own opinion.

Yes, he is making a bad choice, but that doesn't justify his wrong opinion
Message 77 of 77 (2 Views)
0 Likes