Reply
Splicer
Registered: 04/15/2007
Offline
54 posts
 

Re: One Month Of My Life Gone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Apr 27, 2007
Moneyman, you obviously have some self-esteem issues and you know your argument is clearly asinine, which is why you resort to insulting someone, to make yourself feel better and convince yourself that you are right.

Just trying to help.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 31 of 77 (1 View)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 04/05/2007
Offline
163 posts
 

Re: One Month Of My Life Gone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Apr 27, 2007


Shnozzle wrote:


moneyman9 wrote:


Shnozzle wrote:


moneyman9 wrote:


Shnozzle wrote:


moneyman9 wrote:


Shnozzle wrote:


moneyman9 wrote:


Shnozzle wrote:


moneyman9 wrote:
Okay, but they didn't send out 50,000.  there arent even that many people in these forums.  So ur idiotic


...there are about 200,000 people in the Playstation Underground
I'm being generous. There's probably way more



Not even close, but good try though.


Jesus christ! Stop acting like you know everything!
You just joined! I have never lost my temper on these forums, but you are acting like an ignorant jerk!

These forums are huge! It's Playstation's official forums, for god's sake!
There are more than 100 million Playstation products sold since the Playstation 1. I expect at least 200,000 members of the Playstation forums!




I will refuse to argue with such an immature child.


In other words, you are backing down due to the realization that your arguments are invalid.


No, in other words you are an idiot, and arguing with you is not going to prove anything else other than that ur an idiot.



If you can support your argument with any viable information that the Playstation Forums only have 50,000 members, then I will stop posting in this thread



I don't have any info because I don't want to my waste my time looking for it, like you nerds do, but I know 50,000 people DID NOT get invites.  Lemme gess u got one?


Yes, I got one, along with loads of other people


Okay then, so u have no reason to be mad or angry or w/e, so do us all a favour and leave.  Why are you in this thread anyways, can you not read the title??
Grand Theft Auto IV
Message 32 of 77 (1 View)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 04/05/2007
Offline
163 posts
 

Re: One Month Of My Life Gone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Apr 27, 2007


The-Phantom wrote:
Moneyman, you obviously have some self-esteem issues and you know your argument is clearly asinine, which is why you resort to insulting someone, to make yourself feel better and convince yourself that you are right.

Just trying to help.


Did you get one?
Grand Theft Auto IV
Message 33 of 77 (1 View)
0 Likes
Rux
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 08/29/2006
Offline
5135 posts
 

Re: One Month Of My Life Gone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Apr 27, 2007


moneyman9 wrote:


Shnozzle wrote:


moneyman9 wrote:


Shnozzle wrote:


moneyman9 wrote:


Shnozzle wrote:


moneyman9 wrote:


Shnozzle wrote:


moneyman9 wrote:


Shnozzle wrote:


moneyman9 wrote:
Okay, but they didn't send out 50,000.  there arent even that many people in these forums.  So ur idiotic


...there are about 200,000 people in the Playstation Underground
I'm being generous. There's probably way more



Not even close, but good try though.


Jesus christ! Stop acting like you know everything!
You just joined! I have never lost my temper on these forums, but you are acting like an ignorant jerk!

These forums are huge! It's Playstation's official forums, for god's sake!
There are more than 100 million Playstation products sold since the Playstation 1. I expect at least 200,000 members of the Playstation forums!




I will refuse to argue with such an immature child.


In other words, you are backing down due to the realization that your arguments are invalid.


No, in other words you are an idiot, and arguing with you is not going to prove anything else other than that ur an idiot.



If you can support your argument with any viable information that the Playstation Forums only have 50,000 members, then I will stop posting in this thread



I don't have any info because I don't want to my waste my time looking for it, like you nerds do, but I know 50,000 people DID NOT get invites.  Lemme gess u got one?


Yes, I got one, along with loads of other people


Okay then, so u have no reason to be mad or angry or w/e, so do us all a favour and leave.  Why are you in this thread anyways, can you not read the title??


The title says One Month Of My Life Gone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! regarding the poster's loss of time by trying his luck in the beta...
Message 34 of 77 (1 View)
0 Likes
Survivor
Registered: 02/11/2007
Offline
2973 posts
 

Re: One Month Of My Life Gone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Apr 27, 2007
To Mugolden or whatever ur name is for ur info I'm over 18  my PS3 is registered an how do you know or not that I didnt spend a month trying to ge in Home Beta can you see my life through my eyes. Dont assume u know anything about me ok. May God be with you my Brother  Hippie 2 





Message 35 of 77 (1 View)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 04/05/2007
Offline
163 posts
 

Re: One Month Of My Life Gone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Apr 27, 2007


Shnozzle wrote:


moneyman9 wrote:


Shnozzle wrote:


moneyman9 wrote:


Shnozzle wrote:


moneyman9 wrote:


Shnozzle wrote:


moneyman9 wrote:


Shnozzle wrote:


moneyman9 wrote:


Shnozzle wrote:


moneyman9 wrote:
Okay, but they didn't send out 50,000.  there arent even that many people in these forums.  So ur idiotic


...there are about 200,000 people in the Playstation Underground
I'm being generous. There's probably way more



Not even close, but good try though.


Jesus christ! Stop acting like you know everything!
You just joined! I have never lost my temper on these forums, but you are acting like an ignorant jerk!

These forums are huge! It's Playstation's official forums, for god's sake!
There are more than 100 million Playstation products sold since the Playstation 1. I expect at least 200,000 members of the Playstation forums!




I will refuse to argue with such an immature child.


In other words, you are backing down due to the realization that your arguments are invalid.


No, in other words you are an idiot, and arguing with you is not going to prove anything else other than that ur an idiot.



If you can support your argument with any viable information that the Playstation Forums only have 50,000 members, then I will stop posting in this thread



I don't have any info because I don't want to my waste my time looking for it, like you nerds do, but I know 50,000 people DID NOT get invites.  Lemme gess u got one?


Yes, I got one, along with loads of other people


Okay then, so u have no reason to be mad or angry or w/e, so do us all a favour and leave.  Why are you in this thread anyways, can you not read the title??


The title says One Month Of My Life Gone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! regarding the poster's loss of time by trying his luck in the beta...



Exactly!!!!!!!!!!you got in so you did not waste anything!!
Grand Theft Auto IV
Message 36 of 77 (1 View)
0 Likes
Splicer
Registered: 04/15/2007
Offline
54 posts
 

Re: One Month Of My Life Gone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Apr 27, 2007
Money, I did not get in.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 37 of 77 (1 View)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 04/05/2007
Offline
163 posts
 

Re: One Month Of My Life Gone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Apr 27, 2007
Probably because youre goin to start a mafia lol
Grand Theft Auto IV
Message 38 of 77 (1 View)
0 Likes
First Son
Registered: 04/09/2007
Offline
31 posts
 

Re: One Month Of My Life Gone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Apr 27, 2007
Yea I'm really disappointed also... I spent so much time going to the beta site to try and get in... and then they just send out random emails ;-(

Sony.... Sony... Sony ... why send out those emails? Why not let the true fans get a spot..... Sure i may not have many posts... but I've read almost everytopic!

.... Sony you made a grown man cry ..... ok well not cry but pissed off that he wasted time everyday on the home beta site
Message 39 of 77 (1 View)
0 Likes
Splicer
Registered: 04/15/2007
Offline
54 posts
 

Re: One Month Of My Life Gone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Apr 27, 2007
Hahaha, Moneyman.


That's a good point.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 40 of 77 (1 View)
0 Likes