Sep 30 2013
By: darkan12-nl Survivor 1630 posts

On 2nd October, Lockwood is releasing:

35 replies 959 views Edited Sep 30, 2013

Gimme an L… Gimme an O… Gimme a C… Okay, that’s gonna take too long. Let’s just skip to the good bit: Lockwood’s peppy cheerleading anims and colourful pom poms will have you brimming over with team spirit. Shake those pom poms like you mean it!

While you are shaking those pom poms, let’s reminisce on the old days, back when they used to say ‘Virtual Life is a cabaret, old chum’ (sort of). Lockwood’s latest outfits recall a time when young women dreamed of high-kicking their way to fame in the chorus line, or belting out hits on Broadway. The ruffled dress is available in red, violet or blue, and there’s a suitably short and sassy hairstyle to match. To truly embrace the diva that lurks within, there’s an animation pack including attention grabbing poses fit for a Bombshell or Prima Donna!

Cabaret_Cutie_021013_1280x720.jpg

If you don’t feel like your friends are paying you enough attention from that, we can ensure you they’re all eyes and ears with the latest Gift Machine goodies! Guys have the choice of a preppy knitted pullover and shirt, emo-inspired admiral jacket, casual cargo jackets and a number of v-neck tees and distressed jeans in various colours. Ladies have some cheerful polka dot cardigans, v-neck tees, stylish shirt-dresses or comfy slouch cargo pants. Why don’t you really get the crowd going with the latest lightning eyes in new smouldering black or blazing whites

HM_Style_V4_1280x720.pngHM_Style_V2_1280x720.pngHM_Style_V1_1280x720.pngHM_Style_V3_1280x720.png

To top it off, that’s not all, the Gift Machine has to offer. Whether you’re in a relationship, looking for love, or just an aspiring actor, sometimes you need to show the world what a romantic soul you are. Lockwood provides a variety of poses and gestures to demonstrate the rivers of passion that flow within!

Romantic_Gestures_1280x720_021013.png

WAIT! STOP! Drop Science Time! (That didn’t work as well as we thought..) YES, that’s right we have just one more Boom-Boom-Shake-the-room bit of excitement to unleash on you! More Drop Science clothing in store now, plus the Drop Science Pose Packs and the infamous Drop Science The G’s Boom Box active object are now available on its own!

Drop_Science_New_021013_1280x720_Anim_Pack.jpg

Lightning doesn’t strike twice, unless you sent it to your friend in the form of these handy giftable contact lenses, and then it’ll unfailingly strike out of their eyes for as long as they’re wearing them! You can treat yourself to some from the store too if you like.

598909_10200630007174795_20376474_n.jpg

Start adding to your wishlists now!

image001.png

VISIT US: www.lockwoodpublishing.com

LIKE US: facebook.com/LockwoodLKWD

FOLLOW US: @LockwoodLKWD

photo l_1ac92e40c72f428cb2c1ab1d6c3930c5-1-1.jpg
Message 1 of 36 (959 Views)
PlayStation MVP
29264 posts

Re: On 2nd October, Lockwood is releasing:

Sep 30, 2013

Shame there is no video yet of the Romantic gestures and the Frilly dress looks really cute. Smiley Happy

Message 2 of 36 (933 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
1630 posts

Sep 30, 2013

Joanna_Dark_ wrote:

Shame there is no video yet of the Romantic gestures and the Frilly dress looks really cute. Smiley Happy

Looks like you got a goal Wednesday Smiley Very Happy

photo l_1ac92e40c72f428cb2c1ab1d6c3930c5-1-1.jpg
Message 3 of 36 (927 Views)
Fender Bender
2356 posts

Sep 30, 2013

Everything looks great except for the Drop Science items. Smiley Indifferent

Twitter: Soulycon
PSN: Soulycon
YouTube: Ashatote
Gaia Online: Buttsexy
Message 4 of 36 (924 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
521 posts

Sep 30, 2013

I love the cabaret cutie item Smiley Happy

Work Hard Play Hard!!!

GHOST_STALKER23 / @Gamergirlamber
Facebook: Amber Gonzales
PSTalent.com
Message 5 of 36 (909 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
29264 posts

Sep 30, 2013

darkan12-nl wrote:

Joanna_Dark_ wrote:

Looks like you got a goal Wednesday Smiley Very Happy

LoL. Yeah I've been really busy elsewhere but some of this looks really cute. I'm not sure about the cheerleader stuff given I already have the Granzella content. We'll see.

Message 6 of 36 (892 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
1995 posts

Sep 30, 2013
This is some great content out from Lockwood this week. More v-neck shirts are something I've been looking forward to for sometime, I'm really happy to see some of these released and will be buying them quite quickly upon release.

The Romantic Gestures are looking great as well, it looks like an LMO I'll be interested in getting, I hope to see a video out soon.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 7 of 36 (862 Views)
PlayStation MVP
6191 posts

Sep 30, 2013

Their a little late with the cheerleader moves and costumes.

But I like the fact they are releasing some very cute clothes via the gift machine.

Will wait to see the gestures in action before I invest.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 8 of 36 (847 Views)
Lombax Warrior
67 posts

UPCOMING CONTENT FOR:LOCKWOOD

[ Edited ]
Sep 30, 2013

Gimme an L… Gimme an O… Gimme a C… Okay, that’s gonna take too long. Let’s just skip to the good bit: Lockwood’s peppy cheerleading anims and colourful pom poms will have you brimming over with team spirit. Shake those pom poms like you mean it!

While you are shaking those pom poms,

let’s reminisce on the old days, back when they used to say ‘Virtual Life is a cabaret, old chum’ (sort of). Lockwood’s latest outfits recall a time when young women dreamed of high-kicking their way to fame in the chorus line, or belting out hits on Broadway. The ruffled dress is available in red, violet or blue, and there’s a suitably short and sassy hairstyle to match. To truly embrace the diva that lurks within, there’s an animation pack including attention grabbing poses fit for a Bombshell or Prima Donna!Cabaret_Cutie_021013_1280x720.jpg

If you don’t feel like your friends are paying you enough attention from that, we can ensure you they’re all eyes and ears with the latest Gift Machine goodies! Guys have the choice of a preppy knitted pullover and shirt, emo-inspired admiral jacket, casual cargo jackets and a number of v-neck tees and distressed jeans in various colours. Ladies have some cheerful polka dot cardigans, v-neck tees, stylish shirt-dresses or comfy slouch cargo pants. Why don’t you really get the crowd going with the latest lightning eyes in new smouldering black or blazing whitesHM_Style_V2_1280x720.pngHM_Style_V1_1280x720.pngHM_Style_V3_1280x720.pngHM_Style_V4_1280x720.png

To top it off, that’s not all, the Gift Machine has to offer. Whether you’re in a relationship, looking for love, or just an aspiring actor, sometimes you need to show the world what a romantic soul you are. Lockwood provides a variety of poses and gestures to demonstrate the rivers of passion that flow within!

Romantic_Gestures_1280x720_021013.png

WAIT! STOP! Drop Science Time! (That didn’t work as well as we thought..) YES, that’s right we have just one more Boom-Boom-Shake-the-room bit of excitement to unleash on you! More Drop Science clothing in store now, plus the Drop Science Pose Packs and the infamous Drop Science The G’s Boom Box active object are now available on its own!

Drop_Science_New_021013_1280x720_Anim_Pack.jpg

Start adding to your wishlists now!

image001.png

photo image1_zps82783887.gif
Message 9 of 36 (878 Views)
Wastelander
521 posts

Re: Upcoming content for: Lockwood

Sep 30, 2013

I love the cabaret cutie item!!!! Smiley Happy

Work Hard Play Hard!!!

GHOST_STALKER23 / @Gamergirlamber
Facebook: Amber Gonzales
PSTalent.com