Highlighted
Fender Bender
3408 posts

Re: Old West Saloon Update

Apr 4, 2012

Thank you Digital Leisure!!! Your feedback and updates makes you awesome!!!

photo tumblr_ltj7u6nyrU1qetp61o1_500_zpse82365c3.gif
http://auroraterra.deviantart.com/
Message 21 of 45 (217 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
530 posts

Apr 5, 2012

Thanks for the awesome update !!!...

Message 22 of 45 (217 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
864 posts

Apr 5, 2012

Hey Everyone!

There have been some questions, comments and suggestions about the Old West Saloon space so I'm happy to go over them for you. Yes, we've updated the space to fix the Darts invisibility glitch from launch - apologies - but a shout out to our friends at yourpshome.net for finding it!

As for rewards, we've updated the space so your invited friends will recieve a Cowboy Hat for stopping by to hang out. However, we've received a bunch of messages about having items specifically given to friends for playing the minigames. Now, we hadn't thought of this off the top, but we can certainly do something to that effect. Give us some time to update and we'll see what we can do in having certain rewards given away to friends for playing. Solid suggestion!

Again, thanks to the whole community for the support and feedback! We'll keep you posted when we're able to update the space.

Cheers!

Follow us: http://twitter.com/digitalleisure ------- Like us: https://www.facebook.com/DigitalLeisure
Message 23 of 45 (217 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1362 posts

Apr 5, 2012

Glad to see you have heard our cries and answered (LOL) rewards for friends and all mine will love to stop by my saloon now for a game or two.

Message 24 of 45 (217 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1569 posts

Apr 5, 2012

digitalleisure escribió:

Hey Everyone!

There have been some questions, comments and suggestions about the Old West Saloon space so I'm happy to go over them for you. Yes, we've updated the space to fix the Darts invisibility glitch from launch - apologies - but a shout out to our friends at yourpshome.net for finding it!

As for rewards, we've updated the space so your invited friends will recieve a Cowboy Hat for stopping by to hang out. However, we've received a bunch of messages about having items specifically given to friends for playing the minigames. Now, we hadn't thought of this off the top, but we can certainly do something to that effect. Give us some time to update and we'll see what we can do in having certain rewards given away to friends for playing. Solid suggestion!

Again, thanks to the whole community for the support and feedback! We'll keep you posted when we're able to update the space.

Cheers!

The fact that you've been very active in keeping us informed says a lot about you guys. I'm happy to the fact that you care about the Home community to want to work diligently in maintaining customer satisfaction and our loyaly, and you guys have not disappointed us in that field.

Speaking for myself personally (although I'm sure some of my fellow community members would share in my opinion), I'd say take your time (if need be) in getting whatever bugs or any other issues that need fixing. Keep up the good work Digital Leisure!!! You've earned our respect and loyalty.

Message 25 of 45 (217 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1108 posts

Apr 5, 2012

Good to hear that you'll be working on guests being able to receive rewards from the Old West Saloon.  Not sure if you're planning on making new rewards for the games or not but if so, it would be nice to have some of the owner rewards available to guests as well.  I will be looking forward to see what the next update to this space brings.  Perhaps I could finally be persuaded to buy the saloon after all. 

Message 26 of 45 (218 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
118 posts

Apr 6, 2012

Hi , my uk home and japan home friends can't receive hat reward for stoppng by my saloon . Is there a region block on it ?

Message 27 of 45 (218 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
413 posts

Apr 6, 2012

Good Morning Team DL,

Thanks for the update on the saloon! A question I have, can you do something so we can turn the music of and on? I like the the feel it gives but it would be nice to be able to listen to other music.

Thanks DarkSky25

" Live Free or Die! "
Message 28 of 45 (218 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
343 posts

Apr 6, 2012

I recieved the HAT item on my Uk account

Message 29 of 45 (218 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2681 posts

Apr 6, 2012

lazy_blizzard wrote:

Hi , my uk home and japan home friends can't receive hat reward for stoppng by my saloon . Is there a region block on it ?

A EU friend visited and received the cowboy hat. It took a little while though.

"As far as I go, As far as I know, I always got a place called Home." - Tiga & memories

Message 30 of 45 (219 Views)
0 Likes