Treasure Hunter
5381 posts

Re: Old Clothes Give to our Friends

[ Edited ]
Nov 29, 2012

Guess people aren't working and don't jobs. It would be a cool thing to do. A lot of people these days are doing that sort of thing. Buying and selling, trading. Home, hasn't  caught on  to today's future and can't come up with a program that is smart enough to pull that off. We should be able to help our friends at least. I have a lot of t-shirt, I wish, I could trash or sell them or turn them into some type of credit program.

I've asked about this before. Should be no reason why we can't. Lot of people are into selling and buying!

Message 11 of 26 (172 Views)
0 Likes
Limit Breaker
16565 posts

Nov 29, 2012

Joanna_Dark_ wrote:

Not going to happen. Doubt it.

Agreed. It would not work.

HomeStationMagazine
Message 12 of 26 (167 Views)
0 Likes
Limit Breaker
16565 posts

Nov 29, 2012

rramsdell wrote:

Guess people aren't working and don't jobs. It would be a cool thing to do. A lot of people these days are doing that sort of thing. Buying and selling, trading. Home, hasn't  caught on  to today's future and can't come up with a program that is smart enough to pull that off. We should be able to help our friends at least. I have a lot of t-shirt, I wish, I could trash or sell them or turn them into some type of credit program.

I've asked about this before. Should be no reason why we can't. Lot of people are into selling and buying!

Imagine for a second you owned say.. Lockwood publishing. You have designers, programmers, the works. You produce a Sofa for Home. every time someone buys that Sofa money comes back to you and you pay your designers and programmers. Now, An auction house for credit toward new items or the ability to gift your older items to friends takes the sale of the Sofa off at whatever percentage.

Not a bad thing but when you start adding all items and looking at how much designers and programmers make yearly it's no longer a small percentil. Not to mention that doing so has hampered your growth as a business.

Lockwood has given us the gift machine. A fine gesture. Many had hoped to see other ways to gift friends with Home items. Hope that comes to be.

HomeStationMagazine
Message 13 of 26 (152 Views)
Treasure Hunter
6276 posts

Nov 29, 2012

Doubt it.

Sony, or third parties make no profit out of it.

Message 14 of 26 (145 Views)
0 Likes
Limit Breaker
16565 posts

Nov 29, 2012

xMINDBlIlURx wrote:

Doubt it.

True, Older items get put in to bundles usually which is a nice sale for us and them.

HomeStationMagazine
Message 15 of 26 (141 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6276 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 29, 2012

Jersquall wrote:

xMINDBlIlURx wrote:

Doubt it.

True, Older items get put in to bundles usually which is a nice sale for us and them.

Indeed.

In time, most items are bundled together and that presents a good time for the company.

People like to purchase bundles, especially since bundles are usually cheaper all together.

If you had bought all the items separate from the bundle, it would be a lot more.

Message 16 of 26 (135 Views)
Treasure Hunter
4577 posts

Nov 29, 2012

Anyone want my blue PlayStation Home t-shirt? oh wait, nevermind...

Message 17 of 26 (127 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3075 posts

Nov 29, 2012

I've got some hand me downs I'd be willing to part with if I had the option to do so. My wardrobe is getting pretty full.

bobs fed signature
Message 18 of 26 (122 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5381 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 29, 2012

People love to sell & trade their stuff. Very happening thing right now in RL. It's also a great way to meet people and make some cool friends along the way. Build relationships. I don't see them doing this but if they had a small program, it wouldn't hurt. I have a tone of shirts, I never use and now just taken up space.  

How much for my storage locker? 250$ YUUUUUUUUUUUUUP!!!

Message 19 of 26 (113 Views)
0 Likes
Limit Breaker
16565 posts

Nov 29, 2012

bookepride wrote:

Anyone want my blue PlayStation Home t-shirt? oh wait, nevermind...

Only if it's autographed by you. Smiley Wink

HomeStationMagazine
Message 20 of 26 (97 Views)