Dec 03 2008
By: eaglefan129 Treasure Hunter 8824 posts

Okay so all of you that got home... most likely illegally

29 replies 9 views Edited Dec 3, 2008

If I remember in recent memory closed beta testers had to get new invite mails to the masses of invites earlier in the past few months. So what I'm trying to say is this if you probably did not get into a true email from Sony you probably won't get an invite back from them in home Open beta too quickly as for a true beta tester that got it in the email just rank doesn't show it. Me and the rest of the users that got it through the email will be enjoying home while your waiting to get an home invite again. I won't be surpised if you have to delet the old beta like in previous pasts. This message goes out to all the users that got a code from someone els or game sharred home. Sorry that I'm bringing that topic back up again but this is what I felt and when Open home Beta comes I don't wanna see threads that I can't use home! I game sharred! So if you got your email from Sony I shouldn't worry about Open Beta.

Look I know what your saying why are you talking about home Open beta like this its Open!? All I'm saying is Open Beta will probably take the same process as with the closed beta just faster. I'm pretty confident its going to be through email unless if its going to be through Qore again with that whole mess, but I highly doubt that the Qore guys are done and the Theme is next. So basically through all the words I typed and all the junk you probably won't read cause your lazy just remember that you probably won't be one of the first ones picked for Open beta because Sony didn't give you and invite in the first place. Hell If I"m wrong which I'm practically am half the time there hasn't been a beta that as gone to the store, its always through email. Maybe some software update on home but that's about it to bring back all the other game spaces and clothes and crap.

So thats just my theory on Open Beta flame away agree disagree, I don't care.

Oh FYI found the quote to make this somewhat true  "Existing beta testers have automatically qualified to be part of the expanded beta."

and heres the source  http://blog.us.playstation.com/2008/08/07/want-into-the-playstation-home-closed-beta-test-heres-how-...

Message Edited by eaglefan129 on 12-02-2008 08:13 PM
Message 2 of 30 (9 Views)
Wastelander
908 posts

Re: Okay so all of you that got home... most likely illegally

Dec 3, 2008

In theory this is a good thought but what about the people who buy a PS3 the day the Home beta comes out Sony is making it a point to make people believe that this Open Beta is open to everyone as soon as you make an account so I think that it will be a system update or a PSN store download not another email

Just my thought on the subject

Message 1 of 30 (9 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
15 posts

Dec 3, 2008
You don't get invited into open betas. They are open.
Message 3 of 30 (9 Views)
Wastelander
908 posts

Dec 3, 2008

oh and scr*w your stupid idea on it your an *$$hole anyway c*ckface

There is you flame dude

Message 4 of 30 (9 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3956 posts

Dec 3, 2008
great post eagle, i dont want people who game shared home in the open beta
Message Edited by jarrodis on 12-02-2008 08:15 PM
Photobucket
Message 5 of 30 (9 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8824 posts

Dec 3, 2008

Groovy341 wrote:

In theory this is a good thought but what about the people who buy a PS3 the day the Home beta comes out Sony is making it a point to make people believe that this Open Beta is open to everyone as soon as you make an account so I think that it will be a system update or a PSN store download not another email

Just my thought on the subject

I'm pretty sure you can make a log in PSN account on the PSU website right here I'll get the link, well I tried to find a link but when Playsation.com opened you had to use your password that was on the PSN so which I thought okay then  you can make a account on PSU some how I just can't find the link to help make the thory more true.
Message 6 of 30 (9 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8824 posts

Dec 3, 2008

Groovy341 wrote:

oh and scr*w your stupid idea on it your an *$$hole anyway c*ckface

There is you flame dude

Message 7 of 30 (9 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
659 posts

Dec 3, 2008
y would anybody care how some one got into home? wth do i care how you got into home, and if your going to be in the open beta? how does that effect me... it doesnt, just let ppl do whatever they want, there sharing home, not giving our national secrets to terrorist, let ppl do what they want and just worry about your self.
I am Alpha and Omega. The beginning and the end. The First and the Last
Message 8 of 30 (9 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2819 posts

Dec 3, 2008
The open beta Home icon will come in a Firmware update. The Firmware will be just to add the icon to everyone's xmb. No other content will be added until users download the individual spaces.
Photobucket
Message 9 of 30 (9 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1261 posts

Dec 3, 2008
i dun get invited =/ but i have home now =/ somebody out there just thinks im cool and sent me a msg with his account.

any org indo?
I hate franchised company!
Message 10 of 30 (9 Views)
0 Likes