Hekseville Citizen
433 posts

Re: Okay, football jerseys, can we have some soccer jerseys?

Jan 7, 2010
Soccer!
miguelin123
Message 21 of 30 (27 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
95 posts

Jan 7, 2010
A Yankees hat or Jersey be nice.
https://secure.eu.playstation.com/psn/profile/The_ripoff_art/
Message 22 of 30 (27 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
133 posts

Jan 7, 2010

miguelin123 wrote:

Home people have you guys forgot about the other parts of the world? Meaning Europe, Asia, Latin America, hell even Canada. Which they enjoy soccer much more then American football. Comon guys were is the Barcelona, Manchester, etc. etc.? We need more real football! Not NCAA.

Also as stated by comments below we need some more sports. Give us some Hockey, Baseball, NBA, hell even lacrosse.

Just please something other then American Football.

Message Edited by miguelin123 on 01-06-2010 02:01 PM
Message Edited by miguelin123 on 01-06-2010 02:09 PM

Why would we have to rememebr othe parts of the world, like Europe and Asia? It only makes sense to release things that are popular in NA. Soccer is not popular in the United States. Mexico is the only country in NA that has a strong soccer fanbase. Canada is all about hockey. I have a few friends who played soccer in high school, but soccer television ratings, in NA, cannot compare with other sport's ratings. Why would anyone in NA ever give crap about Barcelona or Manchester? I usually don't say this, but this thread is a joke. Go play the European Home and bug them for that stuff. If anything, I hope they release only North American soccer jerseys, LOL.

Message Edited by guysamurai on 01-06-2010 10:49 PM
Message 23 of 30 (27 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
369 posts

Jan 7, 2010

No offense...

I doubt that they're going to make soccer jerseys...

This is the popularity in sport in the U.S.

Tied at #1 is Basketball/Football/Baseball

2nd is Hockey

3rd is Golf

4th is Nascar

5th is Lacrosse

6th is water polo

last is Soccer

Message 24 of 30 (27 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
871 posts

Jan 7, 2010

Anaheim_Ducks wrote:

No offense...

2nd is Hockey

3rd is Golf

4th is Nascar

5th is Lacrosse

6th is water polo

last is Soccer

I'm not a big nascar fan, but it's #2 behind football or say they say.
Message 25 of 30 (27 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
433 posts

Jan 7, 2010

guysamurai wrote:

miguelin123 wrote:

Home people have you guys forgot about the other parts of the world? Meaning Europe, Asia, Latin America, hell even Canada. Which they enjoy soccer much more then American football. Comon guys were is the Barcelona, Manchester, etc. etc.? We need more real football! Not NCAA.

Also as stated by comments below we need some more sports. Give us some Hockey, Baseball, NBA, hell even lacrosse.

Just please something other then American Football.

Message Edited by miguelin123 on 01-06-2010 02:01 PM
Message Edited by miguelin123 on 01-06-2010 02:09 PM

Why would we have to rememebr othe parts of the world, like Europe and Asia? It only makes sense to release things that are popular in NA. Soccer is not popular in the United States. Mexico is the only country in NA that has a strong soccer fanbase. Canada is all about hockey. I have a few friends who played soccer in high school, but soccer television ratings, in NA, cannot compare with other sport's ratings. Why would anyone in NA ever give crap about Barcelona or Manchester? I usually don't say this, but this thread is a joke. Go play the European Home and bug them for that stuff. If anything, I hope they release only North American soccer jerseys, LOL.

Message Edited by guysamurai on 01-06-2010 10:49 PM

Soccer doesn't have a fan base in the United States? It does have one, a very large one actually, just not as big as American football or baseball. But none the less a big fan base. If you do know your geography, Central America and most of the Caribbean is part of North America and soccer is the major sport there. Also millions of hispanic/latinos and thousands of Europeans and many other people from different nations live in the United States, am I wrong here? No I don't think so. Canadians still prefer soccer over American football I lived in Quebec for 2 years trust me. "Why would anyone in NA ever give a crap about Barcelona or Manchester?" Hahahaha, that's why ESPN, an American sports channel, bought the rights to the Champions League and the final was Barcelona vs Manchester. I and millions give a crap about those two teams and alot of us live in North America. I'm usually not this mean to people, but sir your reply was a joke. Your points were incompletly invalid and most of it was your childish oppinion. Thanks for your input though.

miguelin123
Message 26 of 30 (27 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
433 posts

Jan 7, 2010

Anaheim_Ducks wrote:

No offense...

2nd is Hockey

3rd is Golf

4th is Nascar

5th is Lacrosse

6th is water polo

last is Soccer

Sure if you live in a bayou.

miguelin123
Message 27 of 30 (27 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
223 posts

Jan 7, 2010

Anaheim_Ducks wrote:

No offense...

2nd is Hockey

3rd is Golf

4th is Nascar

5th is Lacrosse

6th is water polo

last is Soccer

Thats the most ridiculous list I have ever seen. Soccer is much more popular than you apparently think. Way more than golf, lacrosse, and water polo. How did water polo even make that list? Hockey  and lacrosse depend on where you live. Nascar does as well. Now that Tiger is out of golf for a bit its popularity will be much lower. The main reason most watched golf was because of Tiger Woods.

Message Edited by TAB71123 on 01-07-2010 03:46 PM
Message 28 of 30 (27 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
233 posts

Jan 8, 2010
Why are there football jerseys of college teams but not basketball jerseys?  The UNC tarheels are better known for their basketball not football. 
Photobucket
Message 29 of 30 (27 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
First Son
2 posts

Jul 1, 2010

they should make MEXICO jerseys adidas for home

Message 30 of 30 (27 Views)
0 Likes