Fender Bender
2961 posts

Re: Ok this Dude in bowling alley calling girls bad names and talking very very vulgar to them

[ Edited ]
Aug 6, 2012

So in Canada you don't have free speech really? So free speech is beyond who's grasp and how old are you? So your answer to anyone who opposes your self righteous attitude is to attack them.  Have you even read the Sony TOS? I don't think so. Clearly you would have no idea what is offensive speech here in Home and what is not. Other than what you would make up for all of us. So the wolf shows what underneath his sheep clothing. Who's really the troll here? Since you have taken everything I said out of context...

Dr_Do-Little wrote:

Sorry for the spelling and I dont know your 1st amendment. I'm french canadian. 

But if your talking about speech freedom. I see the concept is beyond your grasp. I don't see any  offensive speech in my post, or any ToS violation for that matter. Not blaming mod either and I dont order anyone to do what I want. Just said it wasnt my problem if their team was too small...

Now about troll. You obviously know more than me on that subject.

AlphaZone4.com | Home Item Database
Map
Map

Schlachlen-Haus fünf ................................

Message 21 of 31 (235 Views)
Fender Bender
3315 posts

Re: Ok this Dude in bowling alley calling girls bad names and talking very very vulgar to them

Aug 6, 2012

I don't feed trolls

Doc's out.

Freedom is not the power to say no.
Real freedom is the power to say yes.

6EQUJ5 Do you copy?

co-founder
The Black Hat Squad/Black Hat Squadron/Novus Black Hats
Novus international elite force
Black Hats website
Black Hats on Facebook
Message 22 of 31 (223 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5381 posts

Aug 6, 2012

Why is this a topic?   This happened to me back in 09, and we don't use the alley no more. It was a horrible experience and its amazin, how some home users can't respect other peoples privacy and relationships!  And, can't get the hint! 

Message 23 of 31 (218 Views)
0 Likes
Shinra Executive
29271 posts

[ Edited ]
Aug 6, 2012

It's just part of people do on the forums on the weekend. Tomorow is blog update day. Maybe we'll have some cool stuff to talk about instead.

Message 24 of 31 (213 Views)
Fender Bender
2961 posts

[ Edited ]
Aug 6, 2012

If you go back and read what I originally posted. You would understand the point I was making. Not all speech is offensive. Just because people don't like what other people say doesn't always mean it was offensive. When people are in violation of the TOS action should be taken.

The first person to respond to my post has a problem with the mods and me for having a counter opinion. That there not doing there job and I was being insulting. Maybe if people understood what the mods job is. They would understand the mods actions in certain situations. Rather than the following troll attack that was focused on me. For having an opinion of the facts that they disagreed with. Only in America where we are supposed to have freedom of speech. But the trolls take that as the freedom to attack people personally. Or is it now legal to yell Fire in a crowded theater...

Map
Map

Message 25 of 31 (183 Views)
Treasure Hunter
4664 posts

Aug 6, 2012

strider367 wrote:

If you go back and read what I originally posted. You would understand the point I was making. Not all speech is offensive. Just because people don't like what other people say doesn't always mean it was offensive. When people are in violation of the TOS action should be taken.

The first person to respond to my post has a problem with the mods and me for having a counter opinion. That there not doing there job and I was being insulting. Maybe if people understood what the mods job is. They would understand the mods actions in certain situations. Rather than the following troll attack that was focused on me. For having an opinion of the facts that they disagreed with. Only in America where we are supposed to have freedom of speech. But the trolls take that as the freedom to attack people personally. Or is it now legal to yell Fire in a crowded theater...

You're not even from America.

Message 26 of 31 (163 Views)
Fender Bender
2961 posts

Aug 6, 2012

There we go the little boy who squeaks like the mouse he is...

Map
Map

Message 27 of 31 (148 Views)
Highlighted
Fender Bender
3501 posts

Re: Ok this Dude in bowling alley caling girls bad names and talking very very vulger to them

Aug 6, 2012

ACDC_ROCKS_ wrote:

He has been reported alot for this,,but he says he will never be banned ,,, and says we can report him all we want . he been doing this for a very long time now,,,,almost daily,,,,but  why is he not banned for a year are more .  Thank You

This reminds me of this guy I know on Home not going to drop any names because of the blacklisting thing but this person has been reported numerous times over the past X amounts of months and yet nothing has happend to him! This is appauling that the mods have not taken action against offenders like this! Dissgusting really! not suree on what other course of action on what one can do other then mute them by clicking on the offenders name and ignore or hit select and add that person to your block list!

Honestly it wasn't suggestive at all it was quite blatant!
Message 28 of 31 (134 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4664 posts

Aug 6, 2012

Region hopping is agaist the TOS. Stay in EU Home.

Message 29 of 31 (121 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6276 posts

Aug 6, 2012

bookepride wrote:

Region hopping is agaist the TOS. Stay in EU Home.

A lot of people on this forum board do it.

You going to tell them to stay in their regions, too?

Cat LOL

Message 30 of 31 (105 Views)