First Son
31 posts

Re: Ok...Im getting a feeling Sony doesn't like me...

May 5, 2007

Solid snakeps3 wrote:

aaquib2 wrote:

Solid snakeps3 wrote:
that linked you clicked on was your way of cheating, sony doesnt like that, but hey they probably didnt know, but since those were all user specific links it doesnt really count. this would  make it so you wouldnt get the 2nd email. just register your games and stop trying to find the easy way out man

But someone who used the link said he got accepted.

then hes the only one who got accepted. one link=one invite

Basically that's like stealing an invite but whoever posted the link was an idiot to give away his invite chance.
Official G.A.P. Member
Playstation Plus Member
Message 11 of 13 (22 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
924 posts

May 5, 2007

aaquib2 wrote:
Ok, so first I didn't get an email to sign up for the home beta, so I was upset. Then I was so happy I found the link on qj.net, so I sign up. But, I don't make it in the beta, and now Sony was supposed to send e-mails to the people who signed up and didn't make it

I signed up, didn't make it, but I dont even get a rejection email! My PSN account is the same as my email and all my info is correct. Is there anything you have to do to get Sony to know your alive? I selected email me and send packages to my house, etc. They don't even send me the packets everybody else gets on Playstation Network.

Exactly my story, but do you see me whining? no, it sucks I know, but we just need to wait till Octuber and get the complete Home, if you get in the Beta you will only get it incomplete, anyways, try to see the bright side of this... if you can.
Message 12 of 13 (22 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Sackboy
496 posts

May 5, 2007
WTH!!!! I didn't get one of these emails.  I got the first e-mail invite but wasn't accepted during the second portion (the download).  Now, I didn't even get this e-mail.  I think I'm never going to be able to beta home.
Message 13 of 13 (22 Views)
0 Likes