I Only Post Everything
628 posts

Re: Ok, Bahahaha, Who is ready for tomorrow ;)

Jan 15, 2014
I threw up a little
Message 31 of 34 (192 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
348 posts

Jan 15, 2014

ReddAxel wrote:

KIoey wrote:

ReddAxel wrote:

KIoey wrote:

ReddAxel wrote:
Infinite's worth $60 honestly. I bought the Songbird edition last year for $150, that game's truly a fantastic piece of art. The fact that they're offering it as free now is phenomenal.

Unless you played Burial at Sea and then the game was ruined for going where it shouldn't have.

How so? Its DLC, they did something a little different. Big deal.

Granted it's a rushed conclusion since ep. 2 isn't out yet but BaS takes away the most prominent and encouraging themes in BioShock Infinite. There are better places for such a discussion than the PlayStation Home forums but overall the best themes BioShock Infinite had were sacrifice and redemption. BaS bastardizes those themes by disqualifying what was done throughout the entire story. 

I have to humbly disagree with all of the above. The DLC is a separate story in itself and brought something completely new to the table that worked, not to mention was mind blowing as well. As for the discussion itself, the moderators can move our posts if they feel its necessary.

Like there's anything truly interesting to discuss here, unless you wanna talk about the new virtual bikini of the week, or locomotion that'll immediately lose its luster after a week. 

Lmao chad you nail it right on the spot  everytime,Love it.

photo 47_zpsafbf2c79.gif
Message 32 of 34 (160 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2879 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 15, 2014

For those of us who benefited from the winfall, I hope you will now give Lockwood some love and buy the add ons to the places you got. I hope you feel as good as I do about keeping the stuff Smiley Wink. Mistakes happen in life, I still think this will be a good thing for Lockwood in the long run. Home is a grand experiment after all( beta).

Thanks Asuka424 for the Signature
Message 33 of 34 (153 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Uncharted Territory
892 posts

Jan 16, 2014
I did get the venue for free during the price error and went into the gift machine on an alt account and gifted myself the different decorating packs. Does that count?
nelsig
Message 34 of 34 (123 Views)