Reply
Hekseville Citizen
Registered: 11/15/2012
Offline
254 posts
 

Re: Oh, my goodness! Cute Japanese Valentine's event, rewards, and clothing.

[ Edited ]
Feb 13, 2013

DCS-Tekken wrote:

Looks more like Pay-To-Play yet again just to get some FREE item's....  WOW JP is really going down hill with all this Pay-To-Play crap!  Looks like the Good Ole' Days of FREE stuff is long gone!

 

 

:smileysad:


Valentine/White day has been always been like that since year 2010. Stop trying to spread false info.

Message 21 of 31 (124 Views)
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 04/23/2012
Offline
5149 posts
 

Re: Oh, my goodness! Cute Japanese Valentine's event, rewards, and clothing.

Feb 13, 2013

DCS-Tekken wrote:

Looks more like Pay-To-Play yet again just to get some FREE item's....  WOW JP is really going down hill with all this Pay-To-Play crap!  Looks like the Good Ole' Days of FREE stuff is long gone!

 

 

:smileysad:


You can get a reward item from the Valentine's Day event at Home Square for your male avatar. You don't need to buy anything to get it.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 22 of 31 (114 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 07/28/2009
Offline
5016 posts
 

Re: Oh, my goodness! Cute Japanese Valentine's event, rewards, and clothing.

Feb 13, 2013

a1557851 wrote:

DCS-Tekken wrote:

Looks more like Pay-To-Play yet again just to get some FREE item's....  WOW JP is really going down hill with all this Pay-To-Play crap!  Looks like the Good Ole' Days of FREE stuff is long gone!

 

 

:smileysad:


Valentine/White day has been always been like that since year 2010. Stop trying to spread false info.


NO it wasn't we had FREE Shirts for male and female and they would have paid item's and give us FREE gifts!  We got those for FREE then... Now it's U buy an Outfit and the other person buys and then u get a Gift!  That means pay-to-play to even get a Gift now... Before it was FREE with those shirts they gave us for FREE many years ago...

 

So don't go saying it's been like that since 2010 becuase it hasn't....

 

 

SHAME on SONY for making us HOMEless by Closing our PS HOME!
Message 23 of 31 (113 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 07/28/2009
Offline
5016 posts
 

Re: Oh, my goodness! Cute Japanese Valentine's event, rewards, and clothing.

Feb 13, 2013

ooOHinataOoo wrote:

DCS-Tekken wrote:

Looks more like Pay-To-Play yet again just to get some FREE item's....  WOW JP is really going down hill with all this Pay-To-Play crap!  Looks like the Good Ole' Days of FREE stuff is long gone!

 

 

:smileysad:


You can get a reward item from the Valentine's Day event at Home Square for your male avatar. You don't need to buy anything to get it.


It shows the male avatar wearing a new shirt? If we now need that i know u have to buy it then? If we can use the old Shirts we got years ago... That be Awesome!

 

 

SHAME on SONY for making us HOMEless by Closing our PS HOME!
Message 24 of 31 (112 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 03/25/2010
Online
898 posts
 

Re: Oh, my goodness! Cute Japanese Valentine's event, rewards, and clothing.

Feb 13, 2013

DCS-Tekken wrote:

a1557851 wrote:

DCS-Tekken wrote:

Looks more like Pay-To-Play yet again just to get some FREE item's....  WOW JP is really going down hill with all this Pay-To-Play crap!  Looks like the Good Ole' Days of FREE stuff is long gone!

 

 

:smileysad:


Valentine/White day has been always been like that since year 2010. Stop trying to spread false info.


NO it wasn't we had FREE Shirts for male and female and they would have paid item's and give us FREE gifts!  We got those for FREE then... Now it's U buy an Outfit and the other person buys and then u get a Gift!  That means pay-to-play to even get a Gift now... Before it was FREE with those shirts they gave us for FREE many years ago...

 

So don't go saying it's been like that since 2010 becuase it hasn't....

 

 


I think your speculating too much without confirming stuff. Some stuff is still free, paid items does get more rewards.

Message 25 of 31 (101 Views)
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 04/23/2012
Offline
5149 posts
 

Re: Oh, my goodness! Cute Japanese Valentine's event, rewards, and clothing.

Feb 13, 2013

DCS-Tekken wrote:

ooOHinataOoo wrote:

DCS-Tekken wrote:

Looks more like Pay-To-Play yet again just to get some FREE item's....  WOW JP is really going down hill with all this Pay-To-Play crap!  Looks like the Good Ole' Days of FREE stuff is long gone!

 

 

:smileysad:


You can get a reward item from the Valentine's Day event at Home Square for your male avatar. You don't need to buy anything to get it.


It shows the male avatar wearing a new shirt? If we now need that i know u have to buy it then? If we can use the old Shirts we got years ago... That be Awesome!

 

 


It's not a new shirt. It's the same old free shirt that they give out every year for Valentine's Day and White Day. You do not have to buy it.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 26 of 31 (96 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
Registered: 01/13/2011
Offline
1961 posts
 

Re: Oh, my goodness! Cute Japanese Valentine's event, rewards, and clothing.

Feb 13, 2013

ooOHinataOoo wrote:

Hypnotic_Inertia wrote:

Which items did you get, Hinata? If you haven't gotten any yet, I can help you out. :smileytongue:


You mean from the Home Square? I didn't get any from there yet. Haven't gotten on my Japan account yet. How about you?


Let's go together with Souly on this, tonight.

sword-art-online
Message 27 of 31 (81 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 07/28/2009
Offline
5016 posts
 

Re: Oh, my goodness! Cute Japanese Valentine's event, rewards, and clothing.

Feb 13, 2013

ooOHinataOoo wrote:

DCS-Tekken wrote:

ooOHinataOoo wrote:

DCS-Tekken wrote:

Looks more like Pay-To-Play yet again just to get some FREE item's....  WOW JP is really going down hill with all this Pay-To-Play crap!  Looks like the Good Ole' Days of FREE stuff is long gone!

 

 

:smileysad:


You can get a reward item from the Valentine's Day event at Home Square for your male avatar. You don't need to buy anything to get it.


It shows the male avatar wearing a new shirt? If we now need that i know u have to buy it then? If we can use the old Shirts we got years ago... That be Awesome!

 

 


It's not a new shirt. It's the same old free shirt that they give out every year for Valentine's Day and White Day. You do not have to buy it.


Oh Nice, there still using the old Free shirts, YAY! Good to know... And here i thought i had to buy that Sweater one to get anything... Good to know... Now that's more like it...

 

That's of course if they ever fix this ERROR so we can even log back into Home again....  :smileysad:

SHAME on SONY for making us HOMEless by Closing our PS HOME!
Message 28 of 31 (78 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 04/23/2012
Offline
5149 posts
 

Re: Oh, my goodness! Cute Japanese Valentine's event, rewards, and clothing.

Feb 13, 2013

Hypnotic_Inertia wrote:

ooOHinataOoo wrote:

Hypnotic_Inertia wrote:

Which items did you get, Hinata? If you haven't gotten any yet, I can help you out. :smileytongue:


You mean from the Home Square? I didn't get any from there yet. Haven't gotten on my Japan account yet. How about you?


Let's go together with Souly on this, tonight.


If the error problem is fix, then sure.  :womanhappy:

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 29 of 31 (73 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 12/20/2010
Offline
4421 posts
 

Re: Oh, my goodness! Cute Japanese Valentine's event, rewards, and clothing.

Feb 13, 2013
Anyone can post what to do this year please what actions to get rewards. :smileyhappy:
Message 30 of 31 (64 Views)
0 Likes