First Son
21 posts

Re: Official Tourtaments

May 9, 2007
I like the glow in the dark neon bowling idea. There's alot of things possible with Home. It would be pretty fun to sign on and join the gaming room with the bowling alley only to have it flashing with strobe lights and glow in the dark purple lights and colors flashing, maybe a disco ball hahaha. Loud music playing. Multiple tournaments underway. Pretty much like walking into a party. Sounds like a fun experience.

The possibilites and ideas that can be possible in Home are really exciting. I hope Sony and the Playstation team focus alot of attention on research and development for Home............and Socom lol. If you build it they will come.

Message Edited by g0ht on 05-08-2007 08:59 PM
Message 10 of 23 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
105 posts

May 9, 2007

g0ht wrote:
I like the glow in the dark neon blowing idea. There's alot of things possible with Home. It would be pretty fun to sign on and join the gaming room with the bowling alley only to have it flashing with strobe lights and glow in the dark purple lights and colors flashing, maybe a disco ball hahaha. Loud music playing. Multiple tournaments underway. Pretty much like walking into a party. Sounds like a fun experience.

The possibilites and ideas that can be possible in Home are really exciting. I hope Sony and the Playstation team focus alot of attention on research and development for Home............and Socom lol. If you build it they will come.

Haha.. Cosmic Bowling would be sweet. Maybe they could even blacklight the billiards.

Message 11 of 23 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
241 posts

May 9, 2007
thats a really good idea
Message 12 of 23 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4458 posts

May 9, 2007
Maybe they could add a dance marathon too, thats all I see people doing in Home anyway.
RED-DOG

Photobucket
Message 13 of 23 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2639 posts

May 9, 2007
Ok first explain what a tourtament is

Second then explain why you hav'nt edited the post to spell it correctly.

Third Tourtaments is actually kinda snazzy
Message 14 of 23 (0 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1416 posts

May 9, 2007
Maybe you could have your created avatar actually sitting in the arena to watch these tournaments or different sporting events like football games or baseball etc.  You could have virtual tickets, a specific seat to sit in, the ability to cheer, maybe even run out on the field and get busted by the cops!  I would watch a "national" championship match to see how good some of these people are at Madden.
Message 15 of 23 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5666 posts

May 9, 2007

sigchi222 wrote:
Maybe you could have your created avatar actually sitting in the arena to watch these tournaments or different sporting events like football games or baseball etc.  You could have virtual tickets, a specific seat to sit in, the ability to cheer, maybe even run out on the field and get busted by the cops!  I would watch a "national" championship match to see how good some of these people are at Madden.

As you can see below in a Dev FAQ, they are anticipating something like this.... I only hate the "Pay For" part of it..........

Q: Will I be able to attend ticketed (paid-for) special events?

A:  Yes, in time Home will play host to many types of event. Bespoke events such
as exclusive game previews and developer interviews will be organised by
Home and its affiliated content providers. Live events such as sports and
concerts may also be broadcast within Home.

Q: Would we be able to showcase bespoke events such a live broadcast
of a multiplayer game?

A:  Absolutely - it would even be possible to replicate a game that is being played
by two players together on one PS3, replicating their avatars and movements
on the "world stage". This could be an invitational match, with users paying to
view the event live

Message Edited by AgentAnderson on 05-09-2007 01:08 PM

Message Edited by AgentAnderson on 05-09-2007 01:08 PM
Message 16 of 23 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Rux
Treasure Hunter
5135 posts

May 9, 2007
Boxing tournaments on Home seem pretty awesome. Getting black eyes for a night would be a great feature. Think of it as a type of clothing, but on your eye Robot wink
Message 17 of 23 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
704 posts

May 9, 2007
Lol yea and you can go into your refirgerator at home and put a cold raw steak on it

Message Edited by SilentMom on 05-09-2007 04:50 PM
Message 18 of 23 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
83 posts

Re: Official Tournaments

May 9, 2007
I could defintly see a bowling league... lol that would be awesome.
Message 19 of 23 (0 Views)
0 Likes