Lombax Warrior
86 posts

Re: Official [Club] (Deathreaperskullz )

Jun 22, 2012

you got some really good art and logos going on here, but im sorry to say i hate names like that -_- they just dont make sence to me when i say them out loud, though i have to say the Dark Dragon Mifia Clan was the name i hate the most as far as that goes lol

Message 81 of 85 (68 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1401 posts

Jun 22, 2012

interesting

Message 82 of 85 (68 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
86 posts

Jun 22, 2012

Rennmus said:

you got some really good art and logos going on here, but im sorry to say i hate names like that -_- they just dont make sence to me when i say them out loud, though i have to say the Dark Dragon Mifia Clan was the name i hate the most as far as that goes lol

Well hatin on DRS will never get far because we don't deal with trobble makers and   addinally types that is full of dramatation not to mention this club is not like most of the rest of the clubs...this one is actually orginal.  So ultimately you should know physically mentality and permently this will be suited for individuals whom like to stand out to reaper profession.  We are extremely dangerous by our cloth/design.  We look to aim at achievements and overcome all the obstacles in order for us to walk our legendary walk and stay bigger,tougher, and secrecy.

Now are art well   I have lots of professional  pictures that stands out with DRS not forgeting  our work of creatively.

Picture 082.jpgBloodyskipper23 Aka ReapBoss
Message 83 of 85 (68 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
6 posts

Jun 22, 2012

Does DRS have any membership requirements other than buying the reaper outfit?

Like do you demand a certain level of education or knowledge of the English language?  Just asking for those who might be ESL.

How big are the secrets members have to keep?  Like I think I could keep quiet about certain things, but if for say, some opposing fam came to my house and tortured me physically, I don't know if I could keep quiet.

Message 84 of 85 (68 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
86 posts

Jun 23, 2012

Dapickleman said:

Does DRS have any membership requirements other than buying the reaper outfit?

Like do you demand a certain level of education or knowledge of the English language?  Just asking for those who might be ESL.

How big are the secrets members have to keep?  Like I think I could keep quiet about certain things, but if for say, some opposing fam came to my house and tortured me physically, I don't know if I could keep quiet.

Well first off     other besides the reaper outfit   I personally reccommend  people whom can truely hold there responsibilities that means not individuals whom goes around bashing /disrespecting other people nor organizations. I like those whom is fully experience some one whom DRS can look upon  being reliable,trustable, and show some  reaper honor upon our dutys as they can one of us  which is legendary reapers. Far as demending certain education levels of knowledge well I  pretty sure they got to be intelligent enough to know what we  talking about once they  join. 
Now   let's talk about our secrecy well  we don't want to ever  say too much or share ideas towards individuals why? because they will physically and mentality try to use it and say they came up with our events,our activities, and our youtube ideas well...you see there is a thin line that between saying limited information  and just bursting and giving out everything  you feel me?
Now you said the opposing family/clubhouse tortured you with physical abuse our club organization will never do   like them because our reaper society sticks together and walk our legendary ways of bigger,tougher,secrecy. We basically do what it takes to overcome all obstacles in multiple situations. 
If you can handle something like DRS then be our guess and meet the requirements that is all. If you don't have the money we offer time to all individuals  to get it. 

Picture 077.jpgBloodyskipper23 Aka ReapBoss

Message 85 of 85 (68 Views)
0 Likes