Lombax Warrior
138 posts

Re: Official [Club] (Deathreaperskullz )

May 27, 2012

I think that i prefer to join a noob club for free then, thanks for the advice

Message 60 of 85 (47 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
6 posts

May 27, 2012

Maybe you'd be interested in joining my club.  I'm going to be starting one called SkUlLzreapDEATH.  We are about brotherhood and sisterhood.  We fight for the honor of all manners of peoples, and rap music.  And our videos will have way more star wipes than Deathreaperskullz's

And we know that different people can be in different financial situation, and don't demand that our members spend any money on Home.

Message 61 of 85 (47 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
41 posts

May 27, 2012

Then you need to leave my friends alone while you diss on me and my friends on video two times. Just leave my friends alone will you. If you having problem with me and my friends, just don't put diss on video me and my friends. otherwise I will tell mods if you keep bother me and my friends again putting diss on video. you will get banned for good and you will be gone. So removed the video and leave my friends alone.

Message 62 of 85 (47 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
86 posts

May 27, 2012

Butterfly2000 said:

Then you need to leave my friends alone while you diss on me and my friends on video two times. Just leave my friends alone will you. If you having problem with me and my friends, just don't put diss on video me and my friends. otherwise I will tell mods if you keep bother me and my friends again putting diss on video. you will get banned for good and you will be gone. So removed the video and leave my friends alone.

I told you already if you don't have any problems with dimondfinder23 which I know in real life then your friends won't get bashed.  We got a deal if you have no problems with dimondfinder23.

drs 3.jpgBloodyskipper23 aka Reapboss

Message 63 of 85 (47 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
41 posts

May 27, 2012

I have no problem with dimondfinder23. I do talk to him once time. he cool. I have nothing to do with dimondfinder23.

Message 64 of 85 (47 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
86 posts

May 27, 2012

dapickleman said :

Re: Official (Deathreaperskullz ) 

Maybe you'd be interested in joining my club.  I'm going to be starting one called SkUlLzreapDEATH.  We are about brotherhood and sisterhood.  We fight for the honor of all manners of peoples, and rap music.  And our videos will have way more star wipes than Deathreaperskullz's

And we know that different people can be in different financial situation, and don't demand that our members spend any money on Home.

That is fine you can start your own club but that means you got to take that  to your own thread not on DRS thread.

drs 3.jpgBloodySkipper23 aka Reapboss

O here is another smash hit you like it.

Message 65 of 85 (47 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
86 posts

May 27, 2012

Butterfly2000 said:

Re: Official (Deathreaperskullz )  

I have no problem with dimondfinder23. I do talk to him once time. he cool. I have nothing to do with dimondfinder23.

Good then so guess we got a deal then.

drs 3.jpgBloodyskipper23 aka reapboss

Message 66 of 85 (47 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
41 posts

May 28, 2012

Alright. we got deal. I already did add dimondfinder23 back.

Message 67 of 85 (47 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
86 posts

May 31, 2012

DeathReaperSkullz in the building reaping where is the rest  of your reaperz??? Wait here bump this tag that is carved.

drs 7.png Yeah that is making our presention look good.

drs 3.jpgBloodySkipper23 aka ReapBoss

Message 68 of 85 (47 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
29 posts

May 31, 2012

hey Reaperfox here!

Its been a long 4 to 5 months since i last posted on this thread!

so let me update ya on what's been going on, i been especially busy in College learning digital stuff like animation and i am currently working with Actionscript 3.1 in Adobe flash and gaming with Razor too! and to update my Home status i am a legendary level 92 at the Aroura space and have purchased the Jetster Private Jet apartment and the Super Fun ROBOT goalie soace as well. and Thts the Update in a Nutshell!

And we are Back in Bussiness as DRS is now coming back onto home after a long break from home! Any reapers Can contact either me, ReaperFox or Reap Boss ,Bloody Skipper to Join.

See ya in Playstaion Home!

This was a Member Update brought to you by DeathReaperSkullz! (DRS)

drs+7.png

Reaperfox Out!

cooltext521588494.gif

gamerboy+car.jpg

Boom!!!! There i go! Time to Dust Your Haters!

cooltext521589811.png

Message 69 of 85 (47 Views)
0 Likes