Monster Hunter
41 posts

Re: Official [Club] (Deathreaperskullz )

May 26, 2012

I'm out of your DRS club. am I right Ron? good for you Ron. I just did leave your DRS club. Then later on you just delete me for no reason why. wow. Good luck with your new DRS members in 2012. whatever. -_-

Message 50 of 85 (29 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1362 posts

May 26, 2012

Congradulations on the new club God, nice to see you making it happen, i'll be keeping a eye on your progress good luck.

Message 51 of 85 (29 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
138 posts

May 26, 2012

After seeing what u done to Butterfly_2000 i´m out.

Message 52 of 85 (29 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
86 posts

May 27, 2012

MR Jackzero as I told butterfly because you was unaware of the situation now you know after all you was new to psn and did not have a reaper outfit but since you got to my post you can no longer post otherwise im reporting it in  and I  will bounce back from this and still continue to make DRS block rumble with sorts of knowledge and education i  develop towards this generation  side personally I have.

Message 53 of 85 (29 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
86 posts

May 27, 2012

Butterfly I told you over and over   time and time again leave me alone even I had gamer told you some messages you not part of DRS  so that means leave me and mines alone and go get some  kind of  help with things  to do because ultimately i here to have a good time recuiting not fighting with online people  and if you really wanna know something clearly I thought it was clear you  did not want to accept my friend dimondfinder23  so i made a video dissing you but clearly generally I did  not know what it takes to just leave me and deathreaperskullz alone and do like everyone else move on that is all you got to do afterwords I do another drs rap song on this note since people got a way of not learning how to get along or post on a right subject when it says recuiting.

drs 3.jpgBloodySkipper23 Aka Reapboss

Message 54 of 85 (29 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
86 posts

May 27, 2012

Thanks readytorelease o this is the same club that I made long time ago but in the time of prograss I will succeed   and develop DRS to something that worth the reaper image,events, etc after all I do have  new ideas as process goes though time.

drs 3.jpgBloodySkipper23 aka Reapboss

Message 55 of 85 (29 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1362 posts

May 27, 2012

Cool, there will always be arguements among friends but it is how it is all handle so the friendship grows stronger and not weaker. People have to remember that the way you speak to one another is the way you would like to be spoken to (manners & respect), God I hope you remember you control a army of REAPERS and treat them all with love & respect they deserve because misunderstandings are mistakes and can be corrected if you want to fix the problem but it can only be fixed if you are willing to.

Message 56 of 85 (29 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
138 posts

May 27, 2012

Im not new to psn, im not going to waste my valious money in a virtual reaper outfit to be part of this "club"

Message 57 of 85 (29 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
86 posts

May 27, 2012

you say it is virtual but truely it is in the name deathreaperskullz if you did not want in then do not try to condem yourself on to trying to join an organization that has reaper in it because where I come from you just can't  commit to something and say you in then next mintute you out either because of the clothing or because of what currently going on around it. And like I said this is a reaper clubhouse not a random  noob club house, I only accepting reaper clothing at this point or if they ultimately going to get a psn card to get it I accept them but key point reaper not a random noob clubhouse, So lets end this  situation and move on the key point of this thread is to recuit nothing else now please accept your destination and get along with one another otherwise the mods will take control and delete all the bad things like  they did  few months  back.

drs 3.jpgthanks Bloodyskipper23 aka Reapboss

Message 58 of 85 (29 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
86 posts

May 27, 2012

Readytorelease said:

Re: Official (Deathreaperskullz )  

Cool, there will always be arguements among friends but it is how it is all handle so the friendship grows stronger and not weaker. People have to remember that the way you speak to one another is the way you would like to be spoken to (manners & respect), God I hope you remember you control a army of REAPERS and treat them all with love & respect they deserve because misunderstandings are mistakes and can be corrected if you want to fix the problem but it can only be fixed if you are willing to.

yeah very much true and the way I handle them most of the time is though my ''rear view'' so that wouldn't be no problem  in that area. Far as me  controlling the army of REAPERS i'm good at that part I always been fair to all and those whom like an opportunity to be part of  this type of clubhouse.  I made out our plans ahead of time and handle full responsibillties that lays  in being a  reapboss which im known as lol but to the point this clubhouse is nothing it was in the past you know I got a diffrent mindset which im educated enough and full of eligibillty to handle this kind of work.  I got a good vision which I configure  in my thought of my mind I can have DRS show them organizations in home today what is the meaning behind   there description which indifferenly that is why  we came up with our reaper code which is BIGGER,TOUGHER,SECRECY. So we looking for that maturity of people whom has nothing but that love and respect towards this concept  that is real talk. That is what I seek  in every reaper.
drs 3.jpgBloodySkipper23 aka Reapboss
Message 59 of 85 (29 Views)
0 Likes