Splicer
86 posts

Re: OFFICIAL [ClUB] (DEATHREAPERSKULLZ RECITING)

Oct 28, 2011

Good to have you at our side bro.  crow is now part of DRS.

Your are much respected forsho bro in DRS.

being sub leaderfor the first time means you have that potential to help me out curiosity. I want us to carry on   those plans  we had in the fragment and ultimately keep getting  mature reapers 17 and up.  Let's also make sure we live up to the priority's within this fragment and keep proving to be to what we are today DRS.  O and don't worry I sure you do magnificently excellent towards  being sub-leader.  Salutes you..

drsftw2 014.jpg

Message 40 of 85 (52 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
86 posts

Re: (DEATHREAPERSKULLZ RECUITING)

Oct 28, 2011

SO TRUE ULTIMATELY.  SOME PEOPLE UNDERESTIMATED US BUT TREMENDOUSLY    THINK WE HIT ROCK BOTTOM. BUT WHAT THEY DON'T KNOW IS WE GOING TO BEAT THE OBSTACLES AND ACKNOWLEDGE ENORMOUS ACCOMPLISHMENTS  THAT WILL PERSONALITY MAKE A INCREDIBLE STATEMENT.  I ALSO BELIEVE OUR KIND IS VERY BRILLIANT AS WELL. FAR AS THIS OPPORTUNITY HERE IT IS VERY WELL WORTHY WITH MANY PORTENTIALLY REAPERZ THAT WILL TAKE THE FUTURE  TO ARMAGEDDON.DEATHREAPERSKULLZ  FOR LIFE  YO HEARD

P.S AGENTWOLF IS NOW PART OF THE  ORGANZATIONGOOD POINT YOU MADE I GIVING IT A THUMBS UP.

DEATHREAPERSKULLZ 2011 TEXT.gif

DRS2011 LOGO 2.jpg

WHERE'S YO REAPERZ AT SO YOU CAN BE SAFE

LET DRS KNOW A.S.A.P THANKS FOR YOUR TIME BLOODYSKIPPER AKA

REAPBOSS.

REAPBOSSMODELOGO.jpg

Message 41 of 85 (52 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Oct 31, 2011

HeyO Nef here. So far DRS has been great ^.^. I'm loving it! Very friendly leader and members. Very happy to be in the club!th_SackBoy-Peace.png   -Nefarioux

Message 42 of 85 (52 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
86 posts

Nov 1, 2011

good to have you in our club. you are respected.

welcome  to DRS,

DEATHREAPERSKULLZ HOOD 2.jpg

Message 43 of 85 (52 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
86 posts

Nov 1, 2011

http://reaperzblingink.webs.com/ There you  go DRS sign up for are website. Use your psn names.

Message 44 of 85 (52 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
5 posts

Nov 26, 2011

Message 45 of 85 (52 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
86 posts

Re: OFFICIAL [ClUB] (DEATHREAPERSKULLZ HIRING)

Nov 28, 2011

What's up your boy here BloodySkipper23 is here letting everyone know Drs is still hanging doing what we do and looking to put on our reaper hoods high and ride to the 515 all day everyday.  Don't worry drs we will be having maintrence on our website i digged up some new ideas and  website experience. With patents we will be done with it soon. peaceI see you on psh.

DRS SKULL 2011 3.jpg

Message 46 of 85 (52 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
29 posts

Re: OFFICIAL [ClUB] (DEATHREAPERSKULLZ HIRING)

Nov 30, 2011

Reaper Fox here!

hey guys i've been having a blast playing MCLA, playing with my good friend RAZORX477/skaggs477, and of course  learning in college! Just touching ground! See you in PSH!

This Message was brought to you by Death Reaper Skullz (DRS)

DEATHREAPERSKULLZ+2011+PART+2.gif

Reaperfox out!

cooltext521588494.gifgamerboy+car.jpgcooltext521589811.png

Message 47 of 85 (52 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
138 posts

Re: Official [Club] (Deathreaperskullz )

May 24, 2012

Im in

Message 48 of 85 (52 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
86 posts

Re: Official [Club] (Deathreaperskullz )

May 24, 2012

Nice to see you ultimately post something. Hey where is all reapers at o wait hold on this is the new generation 2012 lets look more truely to our work. O most importantly quite freqently we going to make new things pop off this generation season as it continues to  surround our darkness within us. YA DRS WE BACK AT IT.

DRS.jpg

We going make the Block rumble this year with alot noise are you ready for 2012?

Message 49 of 85 (52 Views)
0 Likes