Splicer
86 posts

Re: OFFICIAL [ClUB] (DEATHREAPERSKULLZ Recruiting)

Oct 20, 2011

o i see a reaper target .DEATHREAPERSKULLZ 2011 TEXT.gif

Message 30 of 85 (45 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
29 posts

Re: (DEATHREAPERSKULLZ RECUITING)

Oct 21, 2011

Reaperfox here!

hey guys! sorry i haven't been online for a while i had a three day connection problem! im back online now! yes butterfly i tried it and it is fun! this message was brought to you by Death Reaper Skulls! (DRS)DEATHREAPERSKULLZ+2011+TEXT.gif

Old school logo!

DEATHREAPERSKULLZ+2011+PART+2.gif

New and improved Logo! Oh YEAH! looking good!

Reaperfox out!

cooltext521588494.gifgamerboy+car.jpgcooltext521589811.png

Message 31 of 85 (45 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

Re: OFFICIAL [ClUB] (DEATHREAPERSKULLZ RECITING)

Oct 22, 2011

Love the thriller, its awesome, cant wait till armegeddon

Message 32 of 85 (45 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
86 posts

Oct 23, 2011

forsho. We going to have another impressive event  soon enough.

Message 33 of 85 (45 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
86 posts

Oct 24, 2011

To: Twistedfreako

No problem bro. It is extremely pleasure to have reaper brothers whom look to have respect,honor, and loyalty. We are going to make a statement and it says:

DRS NEW ORDER 4.png

That is right.  Drs are one.We never forget. We are supremacy. We are grim reapers. You should of suspect us.

With that being said much respect to all the drs reaper brothers. For all new reapers where you at so we can keep you safe.

Message 34 of 85 (45 Views)
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
28240 posts

Oct 24, 2011

"Reciting" or "recruiting"?

The way you play the game is the way you live your life.

Message 35 of 85 (45 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
86 posts

Oct 25, 2011

You should get the point ultimately. If you are a reaper and like to join our club leave a reply.

Message 36 of 85 (45 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
86 posts

Oct 25, 2011

Where DeathReaperskullz begin again

By:bloodyskipper23

Where DRS begin it was approximately between 2008-2009 October 31st.

I currently was in IRS too but,ultimately the clubhouse had to put on hold due to the standards. I was in IRS  3 years and six months.  It died. I currently had got PM shortly at the approximately situation. Then the reapers promise to still continue there legacy so they ask me too join there fragment. I said ''yes.''  Then I enter it. Was in it two weeks.  I currently  got kicked out club. Then started DRS again. I promise the brothers we will set the perfect example of a real fun and excitement. This  fragment is about trusting,respecting,and honoring eachother. We are a family of caring for potential benefits of reapers. we understand that you don't join random clubs but clearly if differentially take the time and get a chance to socialse you will be magnificently get  all your questions answer within the minute. Have no doubts DRS will show that curiosity to guide your  answers with perfection I am head leader whom make sure your needs is met .

DRS main purpose of running

Our ultimate reason of running this fragment is because in general we want a legacy to extendof bringing the most Enfield grim reapers in to have a chance to have glory,respect, and pride with the excellent gratitude which will reflect  off attitude to tremendously concrete more with a statement of a lifetime bound. Once you are a DRS member you will forever be one for centurys. I strongly got to tell you there will be a bright and a promising future. We will be extremely dangerous which we will walk tall as one to perfection. There is many opportunities for fragments for you to join but, this one can be need it for you if you a true reaper. Want to find out more then join our fragment then you will see.

I'm Bloodyskipper23 and I send this message.

DRS we are one. We never forget. we are supremacy. We are grim reapers. You should of suspect us. Case scenario done.

DRS2011 LOGO 2.jpg

Message 37 of 85 (45 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Oct 27, 2011

Hey there BloodySkipper, its your sub-leader, Luckycrow83. Today is my official first day of being sub-leader for the DRS. My first recomendation to ALL members would be to please, if you havent already done so, to recommend our club to friends that you may have on your friends list who you may think are great candidates to join. Remember the guidelines that they must be of at least 17 years of age and have/purchase a reaper outfit. Now since thats all out of the way i need to look at ALL the members on our club list and send you guys friend requests, i know i dont have you all added. See you guys soon!

Message 38 of 85 (45 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
86 posts

Oct 28, 2011

Why  you even looking at us if you laughing dogg? 2nd you are with a group apropiately at this time,please  stick with  your own thread.

Message 39 of 85 (45 Views)
0 Likes