First Son
29 posts

Re: [ClUB] (DEATHREAPERSKULLZ Recruiting)

Oct 15, 2011

reaperfox here!

Nice to see our discussion has been cleaned! And I got a big event happening this weekend in Kelowna! SunRipe is going to attempt to break a Guiness World Record for the longest fruit snack and im going to check it out! i'll put pics on my pc and ps3 to show u guys after the event! Calling all Home Reapers! We are still recruiting! feel free to drop in at our discussion to chat or meet us on home! This update message was brought to you by Death Reaper Skulls (DRS)!

DEATHREAPERSKULLZ+2011+TEXT.gif

Oops! better put my reaper hood up! lol

DARKREAPERSKULLZLOGO1.jpg

See you on Home! Reaperfox Out!

cooltext521588494.gifgamerboy+car.jpgcooltext521589811.png

Message 20 of 85 (61 Views)
Splicer
86 posts

Re: (DEATHREAPERSKULLZ RECUITING)

Oct 15, 2011

QPTHEDARKNESSSAID:Hello my fellow Reaper Brothuz this is the one and only TheDarkness im an asome person once u get to know me, if those haterz were to F with me they would get cursed and be tormented like u don't even know. DRS forever, we will never stop, well will never die, we will never back down, we will help each other if in distress cuz that wut we REAPER brothuz do. In the shadows we lurk, the more powerful we get, in death we resent   the la santa muerte   gardian of the dead  R.I.P.

TO:QPTHEDARKNESS

I technically agree with you 100 percent. Many reaper brothers supoose to stick together, respect each other, and ''ultimately'' have pride. DRS  can differentially benefit for you in a variety ways.  As appart of our clubhouse you will see we hang out,do events, do recordings and alot more.  I truely mean that '' tremendously'' not just for you but for everyone that will  generally and  additionally adapt to the clubhouse ''DRS''. Alot more is to come  in the future of us.  Glad to have you in our clubhouse.

This message is sponser by deathreaperskullz

DEATHREAPERSKULLZ 2011 TEXT.gifThanks for your time . One and only Bloodyskipper23 aka Reapboss.
Message 21 of 85 (61 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
86 posts

Re: [ClUB] (DEATHREAPERSKULLZ Recruiting)

Oct 15, 2011

TO: GAMERBOY34

That is cool. Tommorow we got a big recording as well.   I be sure to pack up your reaper hoods and  get ready for the hot spotlight when we considerably get this popping off.  If we get an trobble maker just ingore and report then we can bounce in the clubhouse for awhile then come back for some more enteriment. we see you out there and be sure to leave a comment in our thread if you wish to roll with DRS.

thanks,one  and only BloodySkipper23 Aka ReapBoss.

Message 22 of 85 (61 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

Oct 15, 2011

Hey SKIPPER, I finally visited the website, im trying to get a $20 PSN card so i can get an outfit to go with the hood, but it might be by next week, not sure yet, anyways...ill se ya later

Message 23 of 85 (61 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
4 posts

Oct 15, 2011

sup ppl

Message 24 of 85 (61 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
4 posts

Oct 15, 2011

sup

Message 25 of 85 (61 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
29 posts

Oct 18, 2011

ReaperFox here!

Thanks again for the new DRS logo! its cool! and i am learning cool stuff on the macs in college! if any of DRS is not in college for further education i highly reccommend it! U'd be surprised what you can learn! welcome to the thread Thrasher! Skipper if u want tht deal for Burnout Paradise is still on psn feel free to get it! Im gonna download and try out the NFS The Run (TM) Demo tonight and if i like it, i'll buy it.

This is a Reaper update message brought to you by Death Reaper Skullz (DRS)

DEATHREAPERSKULLZ+2011+TEXT.gif

(old Logo)

DEATHREAPERSKULLZ+2011+PART+2.gif

(Crazy new Logo!)

Reaperfox out!

cooltext521588494.gif

gamerboy+car.jpg

cooltext521589811.png

Message 26 of 85 (61 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
41 posts

Oct 19, 2011

Hello, Gamerboy. That cool and I'll buy NFS The Run. can't wait to get that game when it's come out. Someday we can play online. I dare you to challenge me to play NFS The Run. soon. Hope you will like this game or not.

Message 27 of 85 (61 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
4 posts

Oct 20, 2011

ty happy 2 be here

Message 28 of 85 (61 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
4 posts