Highlighted
Jun 03 2012
By: BLOODY_SKIPPER23 Splicer 86 posts

Official [Club] (Deathreaperskullz )

84 replies 1332 views Edited Jun 3, 2012

Official{Club}Deathreaperskullz}

BY: BLOODYSKIPPER23 AKA REAPBOSS

they haven't seen nothing yet.......but yet let the truth be heard.

Drs is about keeping our reaper brothers safe and conflicts out of the picture.

Just when you thought we are dead we just reunited with something to prove.

Now read this carefully and follow the facts.

We are extremely dangerous by our cloth and souls we collect by the dawn fullmoon darkness. Never have doubts about us. We here to stay as one. We are very magnificently and have clear knowledge of making our statements known.

''Warning DRS we might attract fans and other reapers so lets ador them and extremely take advantage of it.''

Read the caution.                                                                               

''For your value and safety  what is about to hit up the ultimate playstation network is something very  spectacular something what you call ''ELECTRIFYING''. Something that has the potential to be extremely ''UNORTHODOX.''Generations, much can be learned from past generations, for past generations make history, they become history, the past may have been written but the future awaits a new generation.
DEATHREAPERSKULLZ
deathreaperskullz 2012.jpg
drs 7.png

Listen up people whom is within the reaper community,  decided to take role ultimately as general leader for {Drs!Deathreaperskullz} and heres our presentation towards you

Following the DRS reaperz will  keep you protected by  our reaper circle protection and our mission is to reap the millennium and follow our reaper code BIGGER,TOUGHER,SECRECY. We currently not in allance with no one and remember when we walk the extra mile we share blood,sweat, and tears. Now let's begin our reaper journey.

Remember reaperz never show your face.  
Picture 036.jpgBloodyskipper23 Aka ReapBoss
Message 77 of 85 (1,332 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
29 posts

Re: (DEATHREAPERSKULLZ RECUITING)

Oct 5, 2011

Hi ReaperFox here! Nice Discussion ReapBoss and thanks for the new Logo! Calling All Reaperz on Home! we are now recruiting! Come on to this discussion and leave a reply! Who Knows! you might get a reply back! And u can find us on Home regularly! If u do, don't be afraid to say hi!

This is a Recruiting Message brought to you by Death Reaper Skullz! (DRS)

DEATHREAPERSKULLZ+2011+TEXT.gif

HAve A spooky one! See you on Home!

ReaperfoFox out!

cooltext521588494.gifgamerboy+car.jpgcooltext521589811.png

Message 1 of 85 (1,332 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
291 posts

Oct 10, 2011

Hey home', I can dig it. Know ain't gonna lay no mo' big rap up on you, man!  I say hey, sky... subba say I wan' see pray to J I did the same ol' same ol'!  Knock a self a pro, Slick! That gray matter backlot perform us DOWN, I take TCB-in', man! Hey, you know what they say: see a broad to get dat booty yak 'em... leg 'er down a smack 'em yak 'em!  COL' got to be! Y'know?

dont panic 2 400x136
Message 2 of 85 (1,332 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
86 posts

Oct 10, 2011

JOHNEBOY1970SAID:ey home', I can dig it. Know ain't gonna lay no mo' big rap up on you, man!  I say hey, sky... subba say I wan' see pray to J I did the same ol' same ol'!  Knock a self a pro, Slick! That gray matter backlot perform us DOWN, I take TCB-in', man! Hey, you know what they say: see a broad to get dat booty yak 'em... leg 'er down a smack 'em yak 'em!  COL' got to be! Y'know?

don't panic.jpg

THIS IS NOT A RAP  STUDIO.  THIS IS A THREAD FOR REAPERZ TO GET AN OPPORTUNITY TO JOIN OUR FRAGMENT.  SO APPRIOXIMATELY  IF YOU HAVE IT THEN YOU CAN HOLLA AT YOUR BOY ME. IF NOT THEN PLEASE DON'T RAP ON OUR THREAD. YOU DIG? DEATHREAPERSKULLZ YO HEARD.

DEATHREAPERSKULLZ 2011 TEXT.gifO SNAP BETTER PUT ON MY REAPER HOOD LOL.

DARKREAPERSKULLZLOGO1.jpg

Message 3 of 85 (1,332 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
291 posts

Oct 10, 2011

Just messin with ya Peace, DRS

dont panic 2 400x136
Message 4 of 85 (1,332 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
29 posts

Oct 11, 2011

Reaperfox Here!

Welcome to the thread Agentwolf14, butterfly, and Darkness! ennjoy the thread and see u on home!

This welcome message is brought to u by Death Reaper Skulls! (DRS)

DEATHREAPERSKULLZ+2011+TEXT.gifO SNAP BETTER PUT ON MY REAPER HOOD LOL!DARKREAPERSKULLZLOGO1.jpg

Reaperfox Out! See u on Home!

cooltext521588494.gifgamerboy+car.jpgcooltext521589811.png

Message 5 of 85 (1,332 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
86 posts

Oct 11, 2011

GLAD TO  HAVE YOU BACK GAMER. HOLD ON LET ME BUMP OUR REAPER HOODZ UP LOL

DEATHREAPERSKULLZ HOOD 2.jpgDEATHREAPERSKULLZ YO HEARDDEATHREAPERSKULLZ 2011 TEXT.gif

Message 6 of 85 (1,332 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
86 posts

Oct 11, 2011

BUMPING THIS THREAD WITH OUR YOUTUBE VID  THAT DEATHREAPERSKULLZ DID 6 MONTHES AGO  WE MADE AN  HISTORICAL REAPER NIGHT.  BUT JUST KNOW THE PRESENT  WILL BE ANOTHER HISTORICAL DAY AS WELL WITH BRAND NEW IDEAS WHICH BE UNDER SUSPENCE. DEATHREAPERSKULLZ YO HEARD

Message 7 of 85 (1,332 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Oct 11, 2011

Sup everyone I'm agentwolf14, I am a member of DRS (DeathReaperSkullz), and I am proud of it. Some people say we will be over run, out classed, and defeated. But what they don't know is we are one of the most intelligent clans out there. We will rise up and lead Home to a new future.....DRS FOR ETERNITY!

imagesCABG9B53.jpg

Message 8 of 85 (1,332 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
599 posts

Oct 11, 2011

agentwolf14 wrote:

Sup everyone I'm agentwolf14, I am a member of DRS (DeathReaperSkullz), and I am proud of it. Some people say we will be over run, out classed, and defeated. But what they don't know is we are one of the most intelligent clans out there. We will rise up and lead Home to a new future.....DRS FOR ETERNITY!

imagesCABG9B53.jpg

Hey Agent, just a heads up......Insulting other "Clans", "Fams" or "Mafias" isn't really going to impress anyone.  If you guys are intelligent as you say, I expect a more friendlier message for the public, because Home users are sick and tired of the hatred from most "Fams" and other cliques. 

Former HCV of PlayStation Home
Message 9 of 85 (1,332 Views)
0 Likes