Dec 08 2013
By: champagneja Uncharted Territory 1065 posts

Offensive Club Names

[ Edited ]
28 replies 528 views Edited Dec 8, 2013

I want to know why people are allowed to have offensive club names**BLEEP**  you get the idea. I've even seen them talking to guides, who don't seem to care. Which is honestly making me hate them as much as the mods. I'm getting tired of having to tell every one of them off; somethig needs to be done about this.

**edite to remove offensive language**

△○×□
Message 1 of 29 (528 Views)
Shinra Executive
29271 posts

Re: Offensive Club Names

Dec 8, 2013

champagneja wrote:

I want to know why people are allowed to have offensive club names. Such as the guy that's jerking off, or the one who has a hard on...etc. Yeah, you get the idea. I've even seen them talking to guides, who don't seem to care. Which is honestly making me hate them as much as the mods. I'm getting tired of having to tell every one of them off; somethig needs to be done about this.

You can report inappropriate club names. It's pretty simple. 

Message 2 of 29 (521 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1065 posts

Dec 8, 2013

I've done that, for all the good it did. Shouldn' be allowed to make it in the first place.

△○×□
Message 3 of 29 (511 Views)
Shinra Executive
29271 posts

[ Edited ]
Dec 8, 2013

No they shouldn't but reporting should work if the names are really out of line. Who knows at some point club tags and the like may be removed given some simply don't know how to behave. 

Edit: Might want to type the reason for the report in the chat box before submitting the report. 

Message 4 of 29 (500 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1065 posts

Dec 8, 2013

I have nothing against the club names and tags, maybe just have it be approved before it goes out. I'll stick to report for now, since it's not too common of a thing. And right, I was wondering if they'd catch why I reported! lol. I'll certainly do that next time. Thanks for your help.

△○×□
Message 5 of 29 (482 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4689 posts

Dec 8, 2013
Write it in a private channel so you also don't instigate trouble.
Message 6 of 29 (473 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1065 posts

Dec 8, 2013

I'm not worried about that; I told him i was reporting it. Which mostly just sent him into a rage, because he knew it was wrong to have. Then I just left him standing there.

△○×□
Message 7 of 29 (462 Views)
Fender Bender
2969 posts

Dec 8, 2013

I was wondering why there didn't seem to be a censor for club names, also. I've seen some really offensive ones, including racial slurs.

The above comment is my opinion, unless I state a fact. You can disagree with my opinion, but facts are facts.
Message 8 of 29 (450 Views)
Treasure Hunter
4410 posts

[ Edited ]
Dec 8, 2013

VioletWinds wrote:

I was wondering why there didn't seem to be a censor for club names, also. I've seen some really offensive ones, including racial slurs.

Racial slurs? I haven't a Klu what you're on about!

Jersquall: Any new news on Home on PS4 yet?

Tempest_Fire: Due to a shifting landscape, PlayStation Home will cease publishing new content on November 12, 2014.

@conrad_max

Message 9 of 29 (445 Views)
Wastelander
624 posts

Dec 8, 2013

I reported a very offensive club name last year and there are more of them around now then ever. Reporting does very little to change things. I'd actually post what the club name is but its not for underage people to see so i won't! Its that bad and the club name is over a year old at least thats how long i've  seen it around.  

Message 10 of 29 (393 Views)
0 Likes