Hekseville Citizen
189 posts

Re: October Suggestions

Oct 31, 2012

Random Suggestions-->

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

(*≧▽≦) ♪ One Night Carnival! ☆(≧▽≦*)
http://pandakneesocksxiv.tumblr.com/

Message 211 of 224 (368 Views)
First Son
7 posts

Oct 31, 2012
Bring back Female Vampire costume.
Message 212 of 224 (362 Views)
Monster Hunter
36 posts

Oct 31, 2012

VeIvet-Sky wrote:
Bring back Female Vampire costume.

YES !!!! I SECOND THAT!!!!!

i read somewhere someone had said we were getting it this year but turns out we didn't. really disappointed, dont understand why they've neglected to bring back the one thing everyone has been requesting for years.

Message 213 of 224 (348 Views)
Wastelander
412 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 31, 2012

Locomotion request.

Very long hairstyles.

When can we finally have very long hair?

The community has asked for long hair dozens of times before, but it's still not here. If it's too difficult, then how about creating it as a Locomotion?

That way it can animate very lively, as it would in real life, without too much trouble. But if it's going to be a Locomotion, then please let it stay when dancing, sitting, and using an emote. Smiley Happy

offene_haare-neu.jpg950373417_14f31788da.jpgimagesCAV3TDZL.jpgvery long hair girl.jpglong-hair.jpgjoil_Very_Long_Hair_062908.jpgVery_Long_Hair_Style_43.jpg

Message 214 of 224 (332 Views)
Treasure Hunter
5016 posts

Oct 31, 2012

we still haven't got the BLACK version of the ECHO Chrome suits that ASIA and Japan has had since 2009... What gives?  It been long long enough Bring those over to USA Home!

BLACK ECHO CHROME OUTFITS Male and Female!

SHAME on SONY for making us HOMEless by Closing our PS HOME!
Message 215 of 224 (329 Views)
Highlighted
First Son
1 posts

Outfits

[ Edited ]
Nov 1, 2012

I believe that there should be a Connor outfit or several outfits from assassins creed 3 as well as a us marine dress blues uniform and special dance purchases for playstation home please do add these or contact me at (personal info removed).

Edit: personal info removed

Message 216 of 224 (348 Views)
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
28383 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 1, 2012

I'd like to see different styles of inverness coats made available for purchase. Male and female versions.

Inverness Coat.jpegInverness Coat 2.jpeg

The way you play the game is the way you live your life.

Message 217 of 224 (314 Views)
Survivor
2039 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 1, 2012

Just curious....

Why are we still making October suggestions on the first day of November? Should'nt we be starting a "November Suggestions" thread by now?

Also, if its true that it takes 2-3 months to even implement a suggestion into home...then why dont we make a suggestion thread 2-3 months into the future? 

All we've been hearing from the devs is: "It takes a lot of time for a concept to be fully developed, created, animated, designed...then sent to QA for testing before the public even sees it."

Thats why I dont bother posting suggestions here. Whats the point, when its gonna take a lot longer than the month were suggesting our ideas for?

I'm A Shadow. One That No Light Will Shine On. As Long As You Follow Me....You Will Never See The Day.
Message 218 of 224 (297 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
412 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 1, 2012

To Shadow-Runner:

The suggestions thread is being done by GlassWalls, who is, just like you and me, a normal person with a family, friends, and other obligations. He doesn't only do this thread, but also other things, besides Home, and he also goes to places like meetings, appointments, and such.

So, you can imagine that he's very busy, and that he will not always have the time to mend the suggestions thread.

It really doesn't matter if the thread is behind. The developers see the new posts either way.

As the community asks for certain Home items to be more and more detailed, you can expect that in order to make items more detailed, it will also take a lot more time creating them.

Some suggestions that I've made were released for sale in Home 2 months later. Those items are so beautiful, that I think that it was worth waiting 2 months. Smiley Happy

If you don't post at all, then developers won't know what you would like, and so that which you would like will never be released for sale.

It doesn't matter how long it will take, if you post a suggestion of something that you would like, then developers at least know what you would want.

And it's quite fun when something that you posted is all of a sudden in the stores. Smiley Happy

Message 219 of 224 (285 Views)
Treasure Hunter
3821 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 1, 2012

Shadow-Runner wrote:

Just curious....

Why are we still making October suggestions on the first day of November? Should'nt we be starting a "November Suggestions" thread by now?

Bambi-01us:

It was posted on the 1st of October.   Just an old thread.  Novembers isn't up and people are posting on this one!  ^_^  Let the goodtimes roll.

GlassWalls wrote:

October Suggestions

Hey Home Community,

October is upon us, and so does my orange choice in text. What could it mean?!? Nothing, I just like Halloween-y colors!

On with the show...

Helpful hints to post the best suggestions:

1) Your top Virtual Item requests from games or general items. A Virtual Item is pretty much anything in Home you can own (clothing, figurines, furniture, etc.) but cannot live in (like Personal Spaces).

2) Visual aids AKA screenshots! If you can find a screenshot of what you  want, please include these! That old saying, "A picture is worth 1000  words," could not be truer. You all do a great job. Keep throwing   suggestions and pics our way!

Thanks in advance for collecting images, reference art, etc. to best illustrate just what you're talking about.

P.S.: If you are new to these forums (or just new to this process), check last month's thread to see how your fellow community members submit their requests.

P.P.S.: Continuing the effort to keep this thread tidy, please refrain from making commentary about other suggestions in this thread. Simply copy/paste and begin another thread to start a conversation about a particular item, suggestion, concept or idea.

Bambi-01us
Message 220 of 224 (281 Views)
0 Likes