Fender Bender
2705 posts

Re: October Suggestions

Oct 5, 2012

Could we use a broom to hold in our hand so when we visit a friend's apt we could help them clean it. Or for them to clean ours?

And no no no, not on your life will I help in cleaning the Hub!!!! Smiley Wink 

In memory of Jody Westover and all those who fight or have fought cancer

Message 61 of 224 (661 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2356 posts

Oct 6, 2012

Hmm how should I explain this one?

I would really love to see this hairstyle.  

I can't post a picture (Darn you PS3 browser)  

But I can post a YouTube link as it shows her front, back and sides of her hairstyle. Please note the hairstyle is from a Asian anime as it has an Asian song to it.  

Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M9cC3MPs5rk

Twitter: Soulycon
PSN: Soulycon
YouTube: Ashatote
Gaia Online: Buttsexy
Message 62 of 224 (623 Views)
VP of Gaming
28871 posts

Oct 6, 2012

I would like to have as a companion a butler following me around Home with a tray and drink inhis hand. When i walk, he walks. When I stand still he drinks my drink. When I chat he will mimic me (and get on my nerves - keep moving).

Seriously, a butler companion would be pretty cool and funny. As something we have to buy, or as a perk for owning all four sections of The Mansion (not three, but four).

The way you play the game is the way you live your life.

Message 63 of 224 (604 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
539 posts

Oct 6, 2012

how about a ghost train personal spaceGhostTrain1.jpgghosttrain_vampire_img.jpgGhost-train.jpgEnter__Doomtrain_by_Grrrod.jpgTranssiberian-Train-of-Doom.jpg

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 64 of 224 (580 Views)
Lombax Warrior
81 posts

Oct 6, 2012

For those of us who love creating videos, please create a clubhouse version of the Loot Stage Sets so that more people can be invited to shoot scenes.

In addition, please increase the number of clubhouse members from 32 to 64.  Also, increase the number of clubs we can join because 5 clubs is not enough.

Finally, it would be nice to have a feature in the club menu of our navigator that separates actual club MEMBERS from temporary club GUESTS who are only added so that they may attend events.

Message 65 of 224 (579 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1136 posts

Oct 6, 2012

Give us Miku Hatsune!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I like waffles
Message 66 of 224 (563 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
103 posts

Oct 7, 2012

Maybe JUST maybe can we have Assassin's creed 3 and other titles costumes and maybe a little update in the public place? I've always wanted more stuff for Assassin's creed ever since AC brotherhood was out same with AC revelations. BUT why did I find out between the times they were out that Xbox has all the outfits for their little (non Home-like...>.>) Avi's and we don't? I thought it was unfair and I'm NOT the only that feels the same way. I think it would be a get thing for us fans and I think they would be glad about how many people would buy the outfits. Example Multi-player costumes:

Hellequin acb.jpgProwler_gear acb.jpgDeacon.pngRenegade.pngTrickster.png

And how can we forget the originial characters:

EzioRender1.pngassassins creed 3 connor render.png

Public space wise there are alot of people that go there still. And I was thinking maybe they can do something about the elevator? Maybe let anyone go down to the ground area and there can be a multiplayer area for brotherhood and revelation and AC3. Just a suggestion for the Home team ^.^ Thanks for your time!

PlayStation®Home Picture 10-5-2011 0-31-27.jpg

Photobucket
Message 67 of 224 (552 Views)
Highlighted
Lombax Warrior
132 posts

Oct 7, 2012

GALLERY SPACE

FOR PIC FRAMES ONLY

original.jpgoriginal 2.jpg

Message 68 of 224 (543 Views)
Survivor
2039 posts

Oct 7, 2012
For many years now, I have wanted a "Red Devil's outfit" and a female "Sexy Devil outfit" version, complete with a devils tail and a red glowing pitchfork. (Individual pieces...not one-piece outfits, please)

...Or is there some sort of religious dogma keeping these outfits from being developed? Just curious.
I'm A Shadow. One That No Light Will Shine On. As Long As You Follow Me....You Will Never See The Day.
Message 69 of 224 (515 Views)
Treasure Hunter
5870 posts

Oct 7, 2012

Lissa_Fett wrote:

If you plan on bringing back some of the old Halloween costumes, could this one be included? I was disappointed last year when it didn't show up with the rest of the oldies.

I was, too, Lissa. Woman Sad I always look forward to this costume to come back to Home for Halloween every year, but for three years now, they haven't brought it back. Woman Sad For some reason, though, they can bring back the other Halloween costumes and not this one.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 70 of 224 (510 Views)