Shinra Executive
29271 posts

Re: Obsessive creeper stalkers at x7

[ Edited ]
Sep 14, 2013

Cyber_Descendant wrote:

okay well i didnt wanna talk about it but i was gonna quit because this guy wont leave me alone. but then i decided im not gonna let him controll my life.

Well if that is true that is actually a good reason and I might add that ignore works very well. Take my word for it. Glad you decided to stay around. 

Message 11 of 22 (619 Views)
Lombax Warrior
153 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 14, 2013

okay thank you. I'll just have to deal with all the rummors he spreads about me and hopefully He will stop when i truely ignore him. I realize now talking to or about him when he's around only feeds his obsession..

Message 12 of 22 (605 Views)
Fender Bender
3264 posts

Sep 14, 2013

I've known a few people over the last year or so who've left Home for a while because someone was 'spreading roumors' or 'destroying their reputation.'

The thing is, ultimatly If someone really consideres you a friend they will not accept those roumors at face value without getting your side of the story, they (should) know better.  And obviously you know these roumors aren't true either.  It's simply  impossible to know all of the users on Home because there are just so many of them. So there are always many people to meet that will accept you for who you are and not what they've heard about you and nearly infinite chances to make new friends.

If the person spreading these roumors is a 'friend,' well, are they really a friend if they would do that?   I don't think a good friend would do that.  You might be better off deleting/blocking that person, and moving on.

Message 13 of 22 (569 Views)
Fender Bender
3270 posts

Sep 14, 2013

Tease3211 wrote:

I've known a few people over the last year or so who've left Home for a while because someone was 'spreading roumors' or 'destroying their reputation.'

The thing is, ultimatly If someone really consideres you a friend they will not accept those roumors at face value without getting your side of the story, they (should) know better.  And obviously you know these roumors aren't true either.  It's simply  impossible to know all of the users on Home because there are just so many of them. So there are always many people to meet that will accept you for who you are and not what they've heard about you and nearly infinite chances to make new friends.

If the person spreading these roumors is a 'friend,' well, are they really a friend if they would do that?   I don't think a good friend would do that.  You might be better off deleting/blocking that person, and moving on.

I am such a person. Who had  to leave for breather. Of course none of my friends beleived any of the non sense.  But people around  who don't know you can't be sure of anything. Even when the hater obviously is a nut case. 

After MONTH's of it he got suspended... for a week! Smiley Frustrated

Novus never been the same anymore. The club fell apart... Still have most of the top ten each months but most of them show a different club name now. I'm trying to get back to play, it's hard. So many bad memories. And he is still there acting like he owns the place. Well.. he kinda do now. 

I did learn a few tricks in the mean time. First of course is don't feed the trolls. Take pictures of your chat log (use the larger font size). Or better record video using a PVR or other devices. If after more than a month of reporting you see no results. send me a message. I'll tell you more.

Freedom is not the power to say no.
Real freedom is the power to say yes.

6EQUJ5 Do you copy?

co-founder
The Black Hat Squad/Black Hat Squadron/Novus Black Hats
Novus international elite force
Black Hats website
Black Hats on Facebook
Message 14 of 22 (556 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1359 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 15, 2013

Tease3211 wrote:

Home is not a good hangout place anymore because the idiot ruined it Home is not like it used to be it just suck the new hub is boring i don't like the way it was Noob need to be gone i really miss everything since the old day now im hanging out in japan home because people are nice there no troll, fam etc. (Unless some one is trying to troll you in japan home you will not understand them because they are speaking japanese. Smiley Tongue )Anyway i feel bad for you God bless you & everyone who have been trolled & stalked I admin i been trolled & bully-ed so manny time what a shame & yea you could be arrested in real life for stalking. Anyway that all i can talk about & i agree people are leaving.

Hater gonna Hate

addtext_com_MTEwMTQzMTk0MzI5.jpg

Message 15 of 22 (514 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
10662 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 15, 2013

Edit: Oh, I see Mya beat me to it. Great minds think alike Smiley Tongue

New PSN ID for PS4: Redd-Axel

Come check out my Twitch TV channel, will be streaming various PS4 games from time to time http://www.twitch.tv/reddaxel
Message 16 of 22 (463 Views)
Fender Bender
2968 posts

Sep 15, 2013

myalana wrote:

Now we may have trouble taking you seriously.

I didn't know we were supposed to take anyone here seriously.

The above comment is my opinion, unless I state a fact. You can disagree with my opinion, but facts are facts.
Message 17 of 22 (447 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
9504 posts

Sep 15, 2013
in b4 spock
Support Forums
Message 18 of 22 (431 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1359 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 15, 2013

I remember when i was in japan home i found a english people in the mall they was glitching & stuff then i go to Toro Lounge  (トロ) & saw them there But i didn't stalk them Smiley LOL i send them a friend request & now they are my friend LOL  & then i log on to my main region account then i saw them at the hub 0.o in my main region account i didn't add them they region hopped 0.o

Toro

addtext_com_MTEwMTQzMTk0MzI5.jpg

Message 19 of 22 (363 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
145 posts

Sep 15, 2013

because I am a male they don't brother me that much if that happen I would just ingore then and if I see that person again I just block then

Message 20 of 22 (347 Views)
0 Likes