Reply
First Son
Registered: 08/26/2013
Offline
18 posts
 

Re: OUTRAGE: Religion Has Creeped Into PS HOME! Remove this item!

Sep 4, 2013

LightOfValkyrie wrote:
I'm atheist myself and I couldn't care less about these outfits.

Im deeply saddened by your apathy to this controversial subject.

Message 11 of 116 (496 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
Registered: 05/27/2009
Offline
13193 posts
 

Re: OUTRAGE: Religion Has Creeped Into PS HOME! Remove this item!

Sep 4, 2013

oOAngelicOneOo wrote:

As a staunch, feminist aetheist, I was floored when I saw these outfits::

 

 

 

 

Religion??? In Playstation Home? 

 

 


Fun Fact: This Outfit is created by a Japanese Developer call O-Two for Peakvox Labs

even worst, it's uses for Peakvox Labs...or something

Message 12 of 116 (484 Views)
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 07/31/2011
Offline
3916 posts
 

Re: OUTRAGE: Religion Has Creeped Into PS HOME! Remove this item!

Sep 4, 2013

oOAngelicOneOo wrote:

LightOfValkyrie wrote:
I'm atheist myself and I couldn't care less about these outfits.

Im deeply saddened by your apathy to this controversial subject.


It's because I don't care what people wear. No one's forcing you to buy them, or wear them. To be honest, you're making a huge deal out of nothing.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 13 of 116 (486 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
Registered: 05/27/2009
Offline
13193 posts
 

Re: OUTRAGE: Religion Has Creeped Into PS HOME! Remove this item!

Sep 4, 2013

LightOfValkyrie wrote:
I'm atheist myself and I couldn't care less about these outfits. I wouldn't buy them only because they're not my style. There's certainly worse outfits to be wearing in Home besides a few nun outfits.

Fun Fact: it's O-Two's Outfit. i though some of you likes Peakvox's silly stuffs LOL

Message 14 of 116 (473 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 12/04/2008
Offline
1728 posts
 

Re: OUTRAGE: Religion Has Creeped Into PS HOME! Remove this item!

Sep 4, 2013

I've noticed over the last few days religious groups have been taking over Acorn Meadows as well as the gender police.  All I can say is RUN!

jason 1 8 0 2 1 2 8 signature
Message 15 of 116 (477 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 07/31/2011
Offline
3916 posts
 

Re: OUTRAGE: Religion Has Creeped Into PS HOME! Remove this item!

Sep 4, 2013

al2009man wrote:

LightOfValkyrie wrote:
I'm atheist myself and I couldn't care less about these outfits. I wouldn't buy them only because they're not my style. There's certainly worse outfits to be wearing in Home besides a few nun outfits.

Fun Fact: it's O-Two's Outfit. i though some of you likes Peakvox's silly stuffs LOL


I know it's by O-Two. It's just not for me.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 16 of 116 (461 Views)
0 Likes
Shinra Executive
Registered: 05/22/2009
Offline
29271 posts
 

Re: OUTRAGE: Religion Has Creeped Into PS HOME! Remove this item!

[ Edited ]
Sep 4, 2013

Jason1802128 wrote:

I've noticed over the last few days religious groups have been taking over Acorn Meadows as well as the gender police.  All I can say is RUN!


I saw Hamsters taking over the park the last time I was there.  And to be on topic the outfits are awesome for those especially interested in creating machinima on Home. 

Message 17 of 116 (462 Views)
First Son
Registered: 08/26/2013
Offline
18 posts
 

Re: OUTRAGE: Religion Has Creeped Into PS HOME! Remove this item!

Sep 4, 2013

Jason1802128 wrote:

I've noticed over the last few days religious groups have been taking over Acorn Meadows as well as the gender police.  All I can say is RUN!


Typical of these religious groups. They act like bullies forcing their beliefs upon others. 

Message 18 of 116 (460 Views)
0 Likes
Shinra Executive
Registered: 05/22/2009
Offline
29271 posts
 

Re: OUTRAGE: Religion Has Creeped Into PS HOME! Remove this item!

Sep 4, 2013

oOAngelicOneOo wrote:

Jason1802128 wrote:

I've noticed over the last few days religious groups have been taking over Acorn Meadows as well as the gender police.  All I can say is RUN!


Typical of these religious groups. They act like bullies forcing their beliefs upon others. 


Oh you mean like being an aethiest and your trying to force your beliefs on others? 

Message 19 of 116 (448 Views)
Gaming Beast
Registered: 06/24/2009
Offline
1947 posts
 

Re: OUTRAGE: Religion Has Creeped Into PS HOME! Remove this item!

[ Edited ]
Sep 4, 2013

First & Foremost: Who gives a holy or unholy **bleep**? Hail Zultan!

 

Secondly... Castlevania is a god-fearing man killing vampires, religion is used in certain Resident Evil titles, Twisted Metal has demonic presence, Little Big Planet makes you god-like 'creator', and Bioshock has more man vs god themes than a VBS cookoff. The labs the suits are meant to unlock things for have holy and demon critters, as well as a belief in aliens, which to some is a religion(HistoryChannel meme anybody?).

 

Let's just remove EVERYTHING with a hint of religion because [EDIT] to accept there's a little bit of everything for everybody, be it for the proper intention or not. Case & point - The latest scandal being the nDreams v-suits were even admitted by the creators to be a gag, but there are those who wear them as serious self-representation, so are we going to ban them?

 

My religion says stupidity is a sin... so my case as to why you should leave Home is just as valid as why you say these clothes should.

 

EDIT: Edited out inflammatory content.


I don't budlist-add on forums, and blank PSN requests get ignored!
Missing Rewards -over a year old, still never fixed! 3-4 months worth of items still MIA.
Message 20 of 116 (441 Views)