Sep 04 2013
By: oOAngelicOneOo First Son 18 posts

OUTRAGE: Religion Has Creeped Into PS HOME! Remove this item!

[ Edited ]
115 replies 1076 views Edited Sep 4, 2013

As a staunch, feminist aetheist, I was floored when I saw these outfits::

Religion??? In Playstation Home? 

This is an outrage and I cannot believe Playstation Home has caved in to the religious zealots who want to push religion in every aspect. It is unspeakable and I was under the presumption that Home specifically banned religion from Home. 

Home has taken a side already and is promoting content pushing its values and beliefs on people like ME who do not believe in a diety and never want to. But...I am exposed to this. 

I had my mouth shut when Home brought Christmas trees in Home. Then when Home brought that wedding chapel. But now that users can roleplay and dress as priests/nuns and go about preaching and creating little missionaries thumbing their noses on "non-believers" and calling people out on their sins. I have given up ALL hope that Home would refrain from going down a dark hole (see: Dark Ages).

Again, as a feminist aethist I am all for promoting PROGRESS, not REGRESSION. It is ONLY thanks to secularism I am even able to speak out and voice my opinion. 

This wasnt even USA content. It was brought over by another country. A country that hasnt evolved intellectually to embrace secularism. Is this even legal???

I would like to hear from the developers of this. And possibly this content be removed temporarily until this matter is fully looked into by a neutral 3rd party. People who bought this (I cannot even fathom the fools that would) , can be compensated.

Thank you for reading this. 

P.S. Before you knock my name for having "angelic" in it, "angelic" has more than one religious meaning, meaning "beautiful."  No I dont believe in angels. =P

Message 1 of 116 (1,076 Views)
Shinra Executive
29271 posts

Re: OUTRAGE: Religion Has Creeped Into PS HOME! Remove this item!

[ Edited ]
Sep 4, 2013

These exist in the real world. There is nothing wrong with having them in Home. If you're not interested in them then simply don't buy them. You certainly don't have to try and control the content that is released here based on your personal beliefs. 

I'm happy to see diversity in the way of clothes and content and there is absolutely nothing wrong with these in my view. 

Message 2 of 116 (1,067 Views)
Treasure Hunter
4834 posts

Sep 4, 2013
Relax. I heard there's a Feminazi outfit coming too. Smiley Wink
Message 3 of 116 (1,057 Views)
Treasure Hunter
4550 posts

Sep 4, 2013

Can I post V swimsuits?

<

photo evolve_zps9e0e8f3e.jpg

Welcoming Committee   

Message 4 of 116 (1,062 Views)
Shinra Executive
29271 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 4, 2013

King_xO-AsSaSSin wrote:

Can I post V swimsuits?

That topic has been discussed to death. Smiley Happy

Message 5 of 116 (1,058 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
18 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 4, 2013

Joanna_Dark_ wrote:

You certainly don't have to try and control the content that is released here based on your personal beliefs. 

As a feminist aetheist, I feel it IS my duty to fight against such injustices and not play passive in this .

There can be no diversity when there's religion. That's the whole point of it. Religion aims to engineer people into believing in a faith that cannot be explained logically or defended by concrete evidence.

I see where you stand on this. And so theres no talking to  -_-

Message 6 of 116 (1,039 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
3916 posts

Sep 4, 2013
I'm atheist myself and I couldn't care less about these outfits. I wouldn't buy them only because they're not my style. There's certainly worse outfits to be wearing in Home besides a few nun outfits.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 7 of 116 (1,044 Views)
Treasure Hunter
4550 posts

Sep 4, 2013

Joanna_Dark_ wrote:

King_xO-AsSaSSin wrote:

Can I post V swimsuits?

That topic has been discussed to death. Smiley Happy

I know Smiley Tongue lets resurrect it

<

photo evolve_zps9e0e8f3e.jpg

Welcoming Committee   

Message 8 of 116 (1,036 Views)
Shinra Executive
29271 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 4, 2013

oOAngelicOneOo wrote:

Joanna_Dark_ wrote:

You certainly don't have to try and control the content that is released here based on your personal beliefs. 

As a feminist aetheist, I feel it IS my duty to fight against such injustices and not play passive in this .

I see where you stand on this. And so theres no talking to  -_-

Well fine but given I'm not an aetheist and I feel it's my duty to not be offended by content like this. You're enttiled to your opinion but the content is here and I'm happy it is. 

Message 9 of 116 (1,021 Views)
Fender Bender
1728 posts

Sep 4, 2013

This is not for the faint of heart.  If you open this it is at your own risk.  That being said it's a home picture....

Spoiler
Twerk

Again, this is what will happen if you open this......

Melty

Just a fair warning LOL

jason 1 8 0 2 1 2 8 signature
Message 10 of 116 (1,015 Views)