Reply
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 03/03/2009
Offline
1015 posts
 

Re: All new unannounced Home Content from Europe Blog (11/8/2013)

[ Edited ]
Jan 9, 2013

ooOHinataOoo wrote:

pyrodragon5 wrote:

jj_dillon wrote:

al2009man wrote:

 

  • Konami Strike Force

http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8336/8361277590_47a22f7547_o.jpg

 

Save the world with these amazing Strike Force outfits! Each outfit comes with a unique weapon and blaster. Strike a pose with your fellow heroes and send fear into the hearts of your enemies. Each hero comes with unique custom animations. Available at the Alter Ego Store.


ITS MORPHIN TIME !!! Smiley LOL

Sorry I couldn't resist. lol


i was thinking the exact same thing when i saw them

GO GO POWER RANGERS XD


Aaww, no white ranger. I wanted to be the white ranger. Smiley Sad


IKR, lol, actually I would have liked a silver outfit, shiny metalic silver. Smiley Tongue

And yea he went from Green, to White, to Red, then comes back in the "Dino Thunder" Saga as Black. whats next Blue ? or maybe Pink or Yellow ? lol How funny would that be ? "Tommy the Pink Ranger" Smiley LOL

Message 41 of 53 (370 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
Registered: 11/12/2010
Offline
9504 posts
 

Re: [OP] (11/9/2013) All PSHome Content for this week

Jan 9, 2013
Lol I didnt know there were so many PR fans here. We should tweet Konami to bring more of these out. Ditto on metallic costumes Smiley Tongue
Support Forums
Message 42 of 53 (349 Views)
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
Registered: 12/28/2006
Offline
34138 posts
 

Re: All new unannounced Home Content from Europe Blog (11/8/2013)

Jan 9, 2013

jj_dillon wrote:

ooOHinataOoo wrote:

pyrodragon5 wrote:

jj_dillon wrote:

al2009man wrote:

 

  • Konami Strike Force

http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8336/8361277590_47a22f7547_o.jpg

 

Save the world with these amazing Strike Force outfits! Each outfit comes with a unique weapon and blaster. Strike a pose with your fellow heroes and send fear into the hearts of your enemies. Each hero comes with unique custom animations. Available at the Alter Ego Store.


ITS MORPHIN TIME !!! Smiley LOL

Sorry I couldn't resist. lol


i was thinking the exact same thing when i saw them

GO GO POWER RANGERS XD


Aaww, no white ranger. I wanted to be the white ranger. Smiley Sad


IKR, lol, actually I would have liked a silver outfit, shiny metalic silver. Smiley Tongue

And yea he went from Green, to White, to Red, then comes back in the "Dino Thunder" Saga as Black. whats next Blue ? or maybe Pink or Yellow ? lol How funny would that be ? "Tommy the Pink Ranger" Smiley LOL


would be cool if he came back as a new color, like purple or maybe plaid. Smiley Very Happy


Message 43 of 53 (345 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 03/03/2009
Offline
1015 posts
 

Re: All new unannounced Home Content from Europe Blog (11/8/2013)

[ Edited ]
Jan 10, 2013

the_original_se wrote:

jj_dillon wrote:

ooOHinataOoo wrote:

pyrodragon5 wrote:

jj_dillon wrote:

al2009man wrote:

 

  • Konami Strike Force

http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8336/8361277590_47a22f7547_o.jpg

 

Save the world with these amazing Strike Force outfits! Each outfit comes with a unique weapon and blaster. Strike a pose with your fellow heroes and send fear into the hearts of your enemies. Each hero comes with unique custom animations. Available at the Alter Ego Store.


ITS MORPHIN TIME !!! Smiley LOL

Sorry I couldn't resist. lol


i was thinking the exact same thing when i saw them

GO GO POWER RANGERS XD


Aaww, no white ranger. I wanted to be the white ranger. Smiley Sad


IKR, lol, actually I would have liked a silver outfit, shiny metalic silver. Smiley Tongue

And yea he went from Green, to White, to Red, then comes back in the "Dino Thunder" Saga as Black. whats next Blue ? or maybe Pink or Yellow ? lol How funny would that be ? "Tommy the Pink Ranger" Smiley LOL


would be cool if he came back as a new color, like purple or maybe plaid. Smiley Very Happy


Or how about Brown ? "Tommy the Turd Ranger" lol Smiley LOL

Message 44 of 53 (336 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
Registered: 05/27/2009
Offline
13184 posts
 

Re: [OP] (01/16/2013) All PSHome Content for this week

Jan 14, 2013

UPDATE: This week's list has been added

 photo AL2009manBanner2013_zpsd80ecc86.png
Message 45 of 53 (312 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 10/21/2011
Offline
3241 posts
 

Re: [OP] (01/16/2013) All PSHome Content for this week

Jan 14, 2013

UHm...added to where Al ?

All I've seen is last weeks stuff and your edit to the title with this weeks date

Message 46 of 53 (289 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
Registered: 05/27/2009
Offline
13184 posts
 

Re: [OP] (01/16/2013) All PSHome Content for this week

Jan 14, 2013

ILLUMIN-X wrote:

UHm...added to where Al ?

All I've seen is last weeks stuff and your edit to the title with this weeks date


 that's weird. 

 

It suppose to be above the Last weeks. I'm sure of it.

 photo AL2009manBanner2013_zpsd80ecc86.png
Message 47 of 53 (263 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
Registered: 05/27/2009
Offline
13184 posts
 

Re: [OP] (01/16/2013) All PSHome Content for this week

Jan 15, 2013

Okay, already edited to added PSTalent's new Collections of color

 

Try checking the thread again and tell me if you still have that kind of a problem

 photo AL2009manBanner2013_zpsd80ecc86.png
Message 48 of 53 (210 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
Registered: 05/27/2009
Offline
13184 posts
 

Re: [OP] (01/16/2013) All PSHome Content for this week

Jan 16, 2013

NEW LIST OF ITEMS ARE ADDED FOR THIS WEEK

 

 

 photo AL2009manBanner2013_zpsd80ecc86.png
Message 49 of 53 (142 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Ghost of Sparta
Registered: 05/27/2009
Offline
13184 posts
 

Re: [OP] (0123/2013-late) All PSHome Content for this week

Jan 25, 2013

Sorry.

 

I didn't update this thread due to me, getting form banned. due to a Video of Ted. 

 

During my ban i already posted on my Website. which is the "The AL200man Website" you can check it here: http://al2009man.weebly.com/2/post/2013/01/weekly-pshome-content-update-01232013.html

 

Then again. Sorry. Smiley Sad

 photo AL2009manBanner2013_zpsd80ecc86.png
Message 50 of 53 (127 Views)
0 Likes