Welcoming Committee
5821 posts

Re: OMG not again: we're being force-spawned to E3 AND the Hub

Jun 7, 2013

Joanna_Dark_ wrote:

I think everyone is forced to register. I just wish they forced the spawn the first time and then went back to Navigator spawn. I wouldn't be suprised when the booth opens that becomes the forced spawn location. It would make for sense during E3. I don't remember if that is what they did last year. 

As is now I log one account in and then send the other an xmb invite to avoid having to do it twice.

Yes Joanna it was that way last year. When you logged into home your were spawned directly to the E3 booth.Woman Happy

=+=Irresponsible kids are raised by irresponsible parents who were once irresponsible kids themselves.The vicious cycle continues.=+=[/IMG]
Message 41 of 47 (195 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
213 posts

Jun 16, 2013

Well, here's an update on 16Jun2013.

As for pre-registering, I never did, YET, when I logged on last week, it said that I pre-registered and took me into the hub.

Later, after rebooting, it then started to take me into E3.  I HATE that.  So fine!  I did the whole freak'n E3 thing and completed it, in hope that the nag and spawn would stop.

NOT A FREAKN' CHANCE.  Even now, I'm still spawned into the damned E3 and I can't figure out how to stop that.

I'm a person who REALLY REALLY REALLY HATES DICTATORS AND BEING DICTATED TO.

This is what Sony is doing and if they think I'll be rusing how to buy more of their product, they are WRONG!!!!!

Treat us with respect and maybe we'll buy the product, but keep this crap up and like someone else said further up, it may be time to dump HOME and or Sony totally.!!!!  Smiley Mad

Message 42 of 47 (139 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
13184 posts

Jun 16, 2013

Blondboy47 wrote:

As for pre-registering, I never did, YET, when I logged on last week, it said that I pre-registered and took me into the hub.

Later, after rebooting, it then started to take me into E3.  I HATE that.  So fine!  I did the whole freak'n E3 thing and completed it, in hope that the nag and spawn would stop.

NOT A FREAKN' CHANCE.  Even now, I'm still spawned into the damned E3 and I can't figure out how to stop that.

This is what Sony is doing and if they think I'll be rusing how to buy more of their product, they are WRONG!!!!!

Treat us with respect and maybe we'll buy the product, but keep this crap up and like someone else said further up, it may be time to dump HOME and or Sony totally.!!!!  Smiley Mad

Since you're pre-register. your BEYOND Two Souls Dymanic Theme reward should be in the Quest Station in the space or Press X to PSVita.

NOTE: it's funny that you not just hate Force-Spawn. but feel like hating E3 2013 because of one simple Force-Spawn. 

It just that when i force-spawn to anywere i don't feel like angry at all

photo AL2009manBanner2013_zpsd80ecc86.png
Message 43 of 47 (132 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4056 posts

Jun 16, 2013

al2009man wrote:

Blondboy47 wrote:

Since you're pre-register. your BEYOND Two Souls Dymanic Theme reward should be in the Quest Station in the space or Press X to PSVita.

NOTE: it's funny that you not just hate Force-Spawn. but feel like hating E3 2013 because of one simple Force-Spawn. 

What if they force spawned you in the Godfather space? Smiley LOL

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 44 of 47 (127 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
13184 posts

Jun 16, 2013

JulianMatisse wrote:

al2009man wrote:

Blondboy47 wrote:

What if they force spawned you in the Godfather space? Smiley LOL

Would be much worst for them

photo AL2009manBanner2013_zpsd80ecc86.png
Message 45 of 47 (125 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
213 posts

Jun 16, 2013

Points are:

1)  I never pre registered for anything.. It SAID I did, but I did NOT.

2)  I don't like being FORCED to "spawn" somewhere just because Sony is pushing their F'ing advertising on us.

Perhaps you like it, but I do not like or appreciate such actions by Sony.  Smiley LOL

Message 46 of 47 (111 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Wastelander
621 posts

Jun 17, 2013
OK folks:

I know you're mad at being force-spawned ... so do something about it! :-)

Have a friend logged into Home at a personal space to send you a BUNCH of XMB invites. Then use those invites to log into Home. Since the friend won't be there, Home will spawn you into your Harbor Apartment.

You avoid the advertising ... you avoid a packed public space!
Message 47 of 47 (84 Views)
0 Likes