Sackboy
556 posts

Re: OMG..Stop...with HOME already.........

Mar 15, 2007
Um..

H.O.M.E.!.!.™
Message 21 of 45 (71 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
875 posts

Mar 15, 2007

wisemack wrote:
Im a big single player gamer....everyone says wait till home comes out...Im a happy married 36 year old...I want games to play not no match making game....Sony...I spent $650.00 on a system....would like to have some games......yes flame me it's cool......

a) I'm sure that the resources being put towards Home isn't going to put a hurt on the resources being put towards more games, especially w/all the third party developers out there.

b) If you don't like the idea of Home, why would you come to the Home forum.  I mean really... just hang in the game/general forums if purely gaming is your thing.
SAVE A PRETZEL FOR THE GAS JETS
Message 22 of 45 (71 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1161 posts

Mar 15, 2007

wallyp wrote:

wisemack wrote:
Im a big single player gamer....everyone says wait till home comes out...Im a happy married 36 year old...I want games to play not no match making game....Sony...I spent $650.00 on a system....would like to have some games......yes flame me it's cool......

a) I'm sure that the resources being put towards Home isn't going to put a hurt on the resources being put towards more games, especially w/all the third party developers out there.

b) If you don't like the idea of Home, why would you come to the Home forum.  I mean really... just hang in the game/general forums if purely gaming is your thing.

Agreed.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Message 23 of 45 (71 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1198 posts

Mar 15, 2007

wisemack wrote:
Im a big(fat) single player gamer....everyone says wait till home comes out...Im a happy married 36 year old(that's why he spends all his time playing video games)...I want games to play not no match making game....Sony...I spent $650.00 on a system(there's the problem, only $650. . . he didn't buy any games for it)....would like to have some games(go spend another $60 on top of that $650 and you'll at least have one game to play)......yes flame me it's cool......with english skill of 12 year olds.....

Hey, he asked me too. . . .

PSN ID: Lachoy
Image hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.com

99% of teens put something stupid like this in their sigs. If your part of the 1% who don't, use this in your sig.
Message 24 of 45 (71 Views)
0 Likes
Rux
Treasure Hunter
5135 posts

Mar 15, 2007

wisemack wrote:

I take it you don't like socializing much... If you're against Home, then you can always play with yourself... er, single player
Message 25 of 45 (71 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
220 posts

Mar 15, 2007

wisemack wrote:

tho you represent the few who dont game online...in this situation majority rules out...ohnline gaming is vast among console and pc gaming...games are coming soon...but they are killin to birds with one stone....they will be changing the way we game and communicate online on console games...online gaming is old gen gaming...now its being mainstreamed! get up to speed
PSN HANDLE: MagNuM-OPs
old account but active lo key

Message 26 of 45 (71 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1347 posts

Mar 15, 2007
wow..... just dont use home then... quit crying about it..
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Message 27 of 45 (71 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4424 posts

Mar 15, 2007

Dark_Pheonix wrote:
wow..... just dont use home then... quit crying about it..

Yeah if u dont like it why post. just stick with ur oppinon
Message 28 of 45 (71 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1257 posts

Mar 15, 2007
It is amazing how completely clueless people can be. Well, your an adult, start acting like one!

Uh oh, Sony is making a online community, I guess no more games will ever come out. I guess they don't care about games. Why do people think it has to be one or the other.

You want games, other people want Home.......I'll take both!
Message 29 of 45 (71 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
220 posts

Mar 15, 2007

markdawg7x wrote:
It is amazing how completely clueless people can be. Well, your an adult, start acting like one!

Uh oh, Sony is making a online community, I guess no more games will ever come out. I guess they don't care about games. Why do people think it has to be one or the other.

You want games, other people want Home.......I'll take both!

exactly my point...if you dont like something...dont use it...i just think that he'll feel left out because everyone around him will be using home and he'll still be using xmb primarily...so he wants to whine because he doesnt want to have to use it...well dont use it...its your opinion...but i want to use my ps3 to the maximum...lets see ill have online capabilities, hdd to store saves, videos, music etc, i have ydl installed (still learning and waitin on some vital updates mentioned in gdc's ydl presentation), ill have an online community based system to interact with other ps3 owners (not 360 fans whinnin because they cant understand why we (well not all...some) choze ps3 over 360??), the possiblilties on ps3 are endlesss...you wont get every little aspect of the system at launch or even couple months to years...patience is the key...try being a developer and see how much and what you have to go thru just to produce what we call a game (not done overnite)
PSN HANDLE: MagNuM-OPs
old account but active lo key

Message 30 of 45 (71 Views)
0 Likes