Lombax Warrior
121 posts

Re: November Suggestions

Nov 4, 2012

Hi all BUCKi3_BUCK here, i only have 3 plausable suggestions for ps home this november and they are as follows:

1. for some time now EU has Renegade Ops arcade cabinate that gives rewards and i have been waiting for sometime now for this to come out in NA home.

2. pls if possible can we have more then just 5 clubs to join i hate droping one club just to visit another then go back and get invited back in to the one i dropped, plz extend number of clubs allowed to join.

3. last Nov/Dec you showcased Ice Palace personal space but never released it, i really wanted to buy it as it was plz can we finally have since winter is right around the corner.

Thank You, Sincerily, BUCKi3_BUCK.

Message 61 of 248 (397 Views)
Fender Bender
3258 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 4, 2012

The ability to sort wardrobe by Developer!  i.e. show only Lockwood items, or Hellfire items, etc.

Message 62 of 248 (391 Views)
Fender Bender
3075 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 4, 2012

Blair Witch Woods.jpg  

I know that Halloween is over but I'd like to see a creepy woods type setting as a personal space. Something that looks like the woods in The Blair Witch Project or Slender man. Like maybe an old barn or cabin in the woods. Nothing too extravegent, just enough room to put some basic furniture items in either building, or outside. But make the space a fair size so we can actually walk around the woods and not just see it as just scenery. I like to explore.

bobs fed signature
Message 63 of 248 (386 Views)
Fender Bender
3075 posts

Nov 4, 2012

Winter Vacation Villa Jeep.jpg 

I'd also like to see an update to the winter vacation villa for Christmas. Maybe make the option of this space for a club house. Or at least remove that menu that blocks your view in the jeep. Put the option to warp to the mansion in the pause menu or something. I'd just like it if this jeep was more interactive, or at least so we can see out the front windshield with no obstructions or anything.

bobs fed signature
Message 64 of 248 (384 Views)
Fender Bender
3075 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 6, 2012

rockstar tour bus.jpg

Silver Tour bus.jpginside tour bus.jpg

Another idea I have is a Rock band type Tour Bus personal space. It could either be parked outside a stadium, or maybe driving down an endless highway. And it could have a mini-game in the driver's seat, where you have to drive a band to a concert on time. It would be kind of like the Private Jet personal space. And I know that there's a lot of wannabe rockers and rappers on ps home who would shell out money for this space. I'm niether, but I wouldn't mind having a bus for a personal space myself.

bobs fed signature
Message 65 of 248 (380 Views)
VP of Gaming
28240 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 4, 2012

I would like to have as a companion a butler following me around Home with a tray and drink in his hand. When i walk, he walks. When I stand still he drinks my drink. When I chat he will mimic me (and get on my nerves - keep moving).

Seriously, a butler companion would be pretty cool and funny. As something we have to buy, or as a perk for owning all four sections of The Mansion (not three, but four).

The way you play the game is the way you live your life.

Message 66 of 248 (356 Views)
Sackboy
407 posts

Nov 4, 2012

Option to turn the home music off. Like in options have  a bar under master volume that is for the music in home or just a music on or off option. So you can still hear the ambiance sounds and back ground sounds minus the home music.

Message 67 of 248 (349 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
9504 posts

Nov 4, 2012
^@Conrad, there is a penguin butler that follows you around with a tray and drinks in a bowtie that is one of the Lockwood Gift Machine Companions Smiley Happy I know its not a human like you suggest but its actually really a cool companion Smiley Happy still makes me laugh the way he waddles around
Support Forums
Message 68 of 248 (333 Views)
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
28240 posts

Nov 4, 2012

I'd like to see the ability to actually sit in chairs like we would in real life: Straight up or reclining.

Create more tables and chairs as one item. And when tables and chairs are one item, add the ability to lean forward with our arms on the table.

The way you play the game is the way you live your life.

Message 69 of 248 (322 Views)
Lombax Warrior
195 posts

Nov 5, 2012

How about a cave space 

Message 70 of 248 (308 Views)
0 Likes