Treasure Hunter
3826 posts

Re: November Suggestions

[ Edited ]
Nov 3, 2012
  • I would like to see a Morgan horse that we can ride on with our avatars.
  • The rank cap raised in Aurora.
  • A thanksgiving quest
  • Rewards for the blimps game.
  • The bowling alley needs rewards for pool and perhaps bowling.
  • A home museum of old spaces.  For example, the central plaza and all it's versions.  Even posters of them would be neato.  Perhaps making them a private space for us to buy.  I would like a sully's as a personal space.  To take that a step further, it could be a quest or perhaps another XI deal.  Make it a platformer full of fun.
  • A bowling alley of one lane.  An add-on deal for a club.  Or perhaps simply making a bowling alley personal space.
  • Trash that HDD icon or do some fixing with it.  It's annoying having that silly HDD lag.
  • More BGM (Back ground music) for our museum personal space.  I love classical music.
Message 51 of 248 (1,601 Views)
Fender Bender
3995 posts

Nov 3, 2012

How about bending the 4 elements like form the show Avatar the last airbender as a locomotion's movement.

Message 52 of 248 (1,577 Views)
Uncharted Territory
694 posts

Nov 3, 2012

The balla jeans from x7 without the money.

Message 53 of 248 (1,569 Views)
Fender Bender
3241 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 3, 2012

Black low top tennis shoes for men..ALL BLACK (with no ugly graphics or fake logos)....that are patterned after the animated shoes. Those are the ONLY shoes in all of Home that fit all pants made by the different developers. Maybe with different color underbelly's and shoelaces (red, blue, green, grey etc).

Also I agree it would be nice to have more balla jeans in different colors since they also fit well.

(blue, light blue, grey, brown) Its very very hard to find nice fitting jeans for men.

And fitted hats WITH LONG HAIR is way overdue as well

5645b1d6937de668de0a9c34f2ad3d4a.png0dbca4e7b2bd373097c0375d0c720e03.png

42a0ab4b6548b7bdaf6c0d8dd25651ed.png

LittleTortuga wrote:

The balla jeans from x7 without the money.

Message 54 of 248 (1,557 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2961 posts

Nov 3, 2012

Here it is again....jpg

AlphaZone4.com | Home Item Database
Map
Map

Schlachlen-Haus fünf ................................

Message 55 of 248 (1,551 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
122 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 4, 2012

We need uber sexy Christmas boots with a sparkle star or snowflake or Christmas light animation. Maybe you will be able to choose between all 3 animations and you can sell them for 2.99. And they give you a sexy animated walk or stance.

whiteboots2.gif  whiteboots3.gif

Here is the sexy avatar stance you could put on the boots utilizing locomotion you will have Playstation Home's first locomotion boots.

santasuit.JPG

A santa outfit with a santa hat with sexy hair that you can change colors. High quality hair too. Hair similar to the Granzilla line. I like the look and the realness of their hair.

santasuit2.JPGsantasuit3.JPGsantasuit4.JPG

Christmans bikini since we all mostly hang out at the beaches now.

Message 56 of 248 (1,539 Views)
Treasure Hunter
3826 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 4, 2012

Bambi-01us wrote:
  • I would like to see a Morgan horse that we can ride on with our avatars.
  • The rank cap raised in Aurora.
  • A thanksgiving quest
  • Rewards for the blimps game.
  • The bowling alley needs rewards for pool and perhaps bowling.
  • A home museum of old spaces.  For example, the central plaza and all it's versions.  Even posters of them would be neato.  Perhaps making them a private space for us to buy.  I would like a sully's as a personal space.  To take that a step further, it could be a quest or perhaps another XI deal.  Make it a platformer full of fun.
  • A bowling alley of one lane.  An add-on deal for a club.  Or perhaps simply making a bowling alley personal space.
  • Trash that HDD icon or do some fixing with it.  It's annoying having that silly HDD lag.
  • More BGM (Back ground music) for our museum personal space.  I love classical music.

I would also like to mention the digging sites at Hideaway Island.  I'm very disappointed on the reward/clod system.  We pay a buck or 2 for tickets to get into one 'special' site that allows us to dig 3 more times.  It's reasonable, but it isn't right when we can't gain on items.  Granted, I've got a lot of items from there and that gives me a smaller % in earning items.  I've been digging there for a solid week, 15 clods a day.  That is 105 clods.  I got no items besides 3 out of that whole bunch.

The game is a lot of fun, but I personally think it isn't right.  It seems to be unbalanced on the gamers part.  I got every upgrade on the legendary end with all lucky charms.  Extra large clods are gold on there.  I get more small clods then I do words in a day on home.  What would it take to balance the game out a bit more so we atleast have a chance to earning these items?

Edit:  On another note.  When I first started playing the digging game, I didn't upgrade at first.  I wanted to see how many items I could get with the free digging tools.  I got half of the items with just the free digging tools.  I was getting different stuff everyday.  Then I started to get the same items so I upgraded.  When I upgraded, my luck seemed like it didn't change a bit..  I would sometimes go 3 days before getting an item.

Message 57 of 248 (1,521 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
122 posts

Nov 4, 2012

You know I was thinking (uh ohhh) and I think that we could also buy some shoes that would give us a animation stance like this. I would love it. This is just what we need. I mean Home has been getting boring recently. This will definitely perk up user participation.

I can see myself sporting these at the bowling ally. Ohhh yeahhh! There can be one for guys too.

Shoes can be priced at 3.99. Believe me these will sell like iphones.

Message 58 of 248 (1,512 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
122 posts

Nov 4, 2012

katy perry obama dress.JPG

This dress for the election!

Message 59 of 248 (1,501 Views)
Fender Bender
2356 posts

Nov 4, 2012

Could we please get some outfits like these?  I know we have some that resemble these but... :\

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n9nudpifadk

Also a flying carpet Locomotion item. ^ ^

Twitter: Soulycon
PSN: Soulycon
YouTube: Ashatote
Gaia Online: Buttsexy
Message 60 of 248 (1,486 Views)
0 Likes