I Only Post Everything
1015 posts

Re: November Suggestions

Nov 13, 2012

More riding locomotions..

Lion, Wolf, Horse, Bull, Car, Bike, Dinosaur, Nimbus Cloud ( like from DragonBall ), and many more.

Message 161 of 248 (304 Views)
Treasure Hunter
5149 posts

Nov 13, 2012

Locomotion kitty ears. Have some that come in different colors and some with bells and ribbions on 'em. :cathappy:

KittyBellsEars.png

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 162 of 248 (292 Views)
PlayStation MVP
633 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 15, 2012

How about a playable fooseball table active item. A two player and a four player version. Also fooseball in the bowling alley would be sweet. Hoverboards like in the Back to the Future movie as a new portable item. Also a giant hamster ball portable item that we could run around inside would be awesome. 

Message 163 of 248 (239 Views)
I Only Post Everything
1266 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 14, 2012

So...quick question. if this is not where we put our suggestions for private and personal spaces, where are those threads at?

To stay relevant with this thread another suggestion a working flashlight hand iten, and recliner or rocking chair active items. Seing as the scope is about 3-6 months on these suggestions (based on response from lockwood) about devlopement times) the return of transforming items (like the hatching egg, or the model car) possibly flower seedlings that will transform to look like the grow over time.

My previous suggestions still stand. Would like to see a full sized compnaions like a full sized grizzly as a companion, or even a full sized dancing robot companon.

Also still interestted in muscled clothing items like muscled tops, or bottoms. Here is an example:

shorts3.jpg

Perish_Song
Message 164 of 248 (206 Views)
Fender Bender
3332 posts

Nov 15, 2012

Get Disney to sell items on Home! I think it would be great to have classic Disney items from movies like Cinderella, Beauty and the Beast (My favorite ^_^), Snow White, Sleeping Beauty, Peter Pan, Tarzan, etc..

photo tumblr_ltj7u6nyrU1qetp61o1_500_zpse82365c3.gif
http://auroraterra.deviantart.com/
Message 165 of 248 (192 Views)
First Son
15 posts

Nov 15, 2012
I would actually like a more fundamental change,... a "PETS" catagory. The reason why I ask for this is because both my wings and my pet take up my accessory spot. This means that i can only have one or the other out at any given time. It would be nice to be able to use both at the same time.

Also,.. if we can seperate them out, I think that "AURAS" should have a seperate attachment space as well.

Just some food for thought,... thanks,..

PMulliner
Message 166 of 248 (176 Views)
First Son
15 posts

Nov 15, 2012
Agreed,.. the ability to take on a persona, and then adopt a name to compliment that persona would be nice. You could make it to where if you click on the person you can get their playstation account name (if needed for reporting abuses for example)

Or an openly editable nametag, with a line beneath it, and the playstation account tag in smaller letters beneath it.
Message 167 of 248 (173 Views)
First Son
15 posts

Nov 15, 2012
Larger song selections for the dance floors so you don't have to hear the same 6 songs over and over again. Or perhaps even a customizable radio setting, so you aren't stuck listening to music that you may not enjoy. That way you can choose your rock or rap or country, or blues,.. or whatever. All without the need of worrying about offending someone else who may not enjoy your personal taste in music.
Message 168 of 248 (173 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1739 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 15, 2012

I think the biggest Suggestion anyone could ask for, is a Redesign of PS HOME? 

More options in Wardrobe... 

More Options on the R1 & L1 Lists Of Choices... 

A New Concept For Active Items... 

Separate Your Extras from Your Pets... 

Custom Statuses / Thought Bubbles... 

A New Text Buble Design... (Not Highly Top Of The List) 

New Text Box Colors, old ones are getting a bit old... 

Howabout Fixing the Light in Specific Private Spaces... I dun think i've ever seen a Lamp do anything to my Personal Spaces ever... 

Because of this, I refuse to buy anymore Lamps or Lights for my Personal Spaces until this is fixed... 

I want Lights darn it, I wanna be able to flip a switch & see my Room light up, & flip the switch, & watch it go dark again... 

Lamps & Lights have got to be the worst thing developed in HOME ever... 

How about a New Skin for Avatars? Make them look more Realistic, i've seen some pretty well done Single Costume Avatars, for instance the Kill Zone 3 Bounty Hunter Guy, I seriously doub't a Custom Avatar could look that detailed if one tried... 

Activity Chat, if i'm not mistaken the only Games supporting this Option are the Games that are impossible to chat with... When Games like HOME Tycoon, & Mercia, should really be the ones to Support the Activity Chat Option, I mean we are in an Activity are we not?

Does anyone agree? 

We don't need New Content, we need a Re-Development, oO 

Just a thought... It's obvious this won't be November's Update, nor Decembers Update, nor a 2013 Update... 

But I can't help but ask for it anyways... Plz, make this a Dream Come True? 

No?

Hey, Yo, Waaaaazzzzuuupp!!! .................................................................................................................

Playstation 4
Too much Networking, & Socializing, but yet not enough Gaming... ~_~
Not My Style!!!

Get Your Portable ID!
Message 169 of 248 (175 Views)
First Son
15 posts

Nov 15, 2012
One last thing,.. some sort of consentual "versus-combat" would be nice. That way, players could duke it out with their weapons. After all,.. what's the point in buying a "samurai sword" if they aren't really functional? And given that it becomes popular enough, other "powers and abilities" could be introduced/sold, somewhere down the line.
Message 170 of 248 (168 Views)