Fender Bender
3357 posts

Re: Notes on Q&A and Q&A Party Suggestions

Oct 20, 2013

Come on peeps keep the thread on topic  Smiley Sad. Don't want this getting locked up so keep to the OP. Please.

“Life is like riding a bicycle. To keep your balance, you must keep moving.”
― Albert Einstein
Message 41 of 44 (264 Views)
Big Daddy
12525 posts

Oct 20, 2013

steven1230 wrote:

Come on peeps keep the thread on topic  Smiley Sad. Don't want this getting locked up so keep to the OP. Please.

Posts were on topic and relevant to the topic at hand. The suggestion part was added last night.

Message 42 of 44 (225 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
3821 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 20, 2013

CMCSAVAGE wrote:

steven1230 wrote:

Posts were on topic and relevant to the topic at hand. The suggestion part was added last night.

And this subject was changed after he made the post.  JUST to let you know..  I did this because it seemed some wanted to chime in on having suggestions (that wasn't on topic to the op).  So I left it go that route and added suggestions to it.  If this thread is going to be as active as it is, I will have to say that I really don't want to see it go beyond the title such as this 'entire' post right here...  

Bambi-01us
Message 43 of 44 (180 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Hekseville Citizen
275 posts

Re: Notes on QA Sessions

[ Edited ]
Oct 20, 2013

D-Nitrate wrote:

Conrad_Max wrote:

I think I've over-stayed my welcome in this discussion

Have you ever stopped to ask yourself why so often, more than anyone else in fact, you say this.  You may think it's because you are some how taking the 'higher ground'... But considering you repeat this same sentiment in so many threads, maybe you should consider it's you, not 'them' - and thus possibly change your approach to these types of discussions... Or just stay out of them altogether.

I can't believe this myself, BUT CONRAD IS RIGHT!..... PHEW!

Tardiness / attendance counts SHOULD have NOTHING to do with developer / publisher intel to users.

D, you seem to be a level / unbiased man, I'm confident you'll see the BIGGER picture soon. Smiley Wink

Message 44 of 44 (168 Views)