Aug 12 2013
By: wrx009 Sackboy 463 posts

Not your typical ISE thread [delete]

[ Edited ]
41 replies 480 views Edited Aug 12, 2013

So my friend (not me incase you're wondering) kinda ISE'd some things and now he's sorta freaked out about being banned. He's put a lot of time and money into home and he's scared that having these items will get him banned. My question is can you be/get banned for having the items in your inventory and never use them? Any help on this would be greatly appreciated. I know that if he were to be reported he could get banned but if he never uses the items and just buries them away in storage like a bad dream does he have anything to worry about still?

Message 1 of 42 (480 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
4550 posts

Re: Not your typical ISE thread

Aug 12, 2013

heh, real nice to put it all out there Smiley Very Happy

<

photo evolve_zps9e0e8f3e.jpg

Welcoming Committee   

Message 2 of 42 (463 Views)
Survivor
1960 posts

Aug 12, 2013
oh no....not again....-hides under table-

Message 3 of 42 (459 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
463 posts

Aug 12, 2013

well he's really scared to come on here cause of what y'all might say, so that's why he had me do it for him. If y'all just gonna bash him then just delete this thread. He's legitimately scared about losing his account ok? So if you wanna help then please lend some advice or knowledge or something helpful, if you're just gonna bash please just take it else where.

Message 4 of 42 (441 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
4550 posts

Aug 12, 2013

original.gif  <------- MOD

Well...this is what happens to every ISE thread first of all

<

photo evolve_zps9e0e8f3e.jpg

Welcoming Committee   

Message 5 of 42 (426 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
9504 posts

Aug 12, 2013
How is this not a typical ISE thread? haha

I would say flaunting it he would run a greater risk then if he hid them away, but if the answer is yes sony knows all and does ban for owning it even if hidden in storage, then no amount of advice us or you could give him would really help if hes already done it. Too late now if he really was worried he would ask before conceivably.
Support Forums
Message 6 of 42 (417 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
1960 posts

[ Edited ]
Aug 12, 2013

OMG...it's obviously you with the ISE items from uniques DNS code that mostly people at the playground have....

Message 7 of 42 (413 Views)
Survivor
1691 posts

Aug 12, 2013

wrx009 wrote:

well he's really scared to come on here cause of what y'all might say, so that's why he had me do it for him. 

Right...

You Your friend should have never done it in the first place, if you your friend is now hesitant about being banned.

Message 8 of 42 (411 Views)
Sackboy
463 posts

Aug 12, 2013

Is seriously not me ok? I have nearly $1000 invested into home and I've been on for almost 4 years now, I have no need to do that sorta stuff. If you bother looking at my post history you'd see that I'm very much against ISEing. Granted my friend has money put into this too but he hasn't been on as long as me, infact he's still some what of a noob. He didn't know this sort of stuff would get you banned until I told him. He freaked out and asked me if I could ask all of you, but it seems none of you really genuinely want to help him. So just forget it. You're all just making this into a big joke, and is not. He made a mistake and all any of you can do is make fun of him for it. 

Message 9 of 42 (382 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
604 posts

Aug 12, 2013

wrx009 wrote:

Is seriously not me ok? I have nearly $1000 invested into home and I've been on for almost 4 years now, I have no need to do that sorta stuff. If you bother looking at my post history you'd see that I'm very much against ISEing. Granted my friend has money put into this too but he hasn't been on as long as me, infact he's still some what of a noob. He didn't know this sort of stuff would get you banned until I told him. He freaked out and asked me if I could ask all of you, but it seems none of you really genuinely want to help him. So just forget it. You're all just making this into a big joke, and is not. He made a mistake and all any of you can do is make fun of him for it. 

I spent $3000 from 2009 so ISE is a joke to me since i own everything on home.

ADD stargatefan2 for home space tours i own 145 spaces
Message 10 of 42 (369 Views)
0 Likes