Aug 15 2013
By: DeadONsight666x Lombax Warrior 88 posts
Accepted Solution

Not trying to be rude but in regards to D13 error..

14 replies 303 views Edited Aug 15, 2013
I'm honestly at my wits end with this error constantly happening every time it comes up and I call Sony I'm directed back here to the forums.... Which so far in my experience has done nothing for anybody at all whatsoever. I can't tell you how many countless users I see on here all the time complaining about the same error only to be left without a single answer for months on end. Are we expected you just haphazardly throw money at you guys to not take care of these problems? I spent well over $1000 on home in the last three or four years. I know a lot of users will say that that doesn't add up to a hill of beans but it should at least weigh something. I would just like to think after all the time and money I've spent on home and after the many years of home being open that there would be improvements that people were satisfied with. Seems to me since the update of cloud storage nothing but problems have ensued on PlayStation home and nothing is being done about it. It's not bad enough that people like digital leisure and Lockwood like to rip off their customers with obnoxiously priced bundles and coins. It's also not bad enough that were compensated with tournaments that reward you with nothing other than a pat on the back if you lose. There's enough problems going around on PlayStation home and nothing is being done about any of them I'd like to keep my faith in Sony is a company but I'm losing it very quickly. Also I'm not exactly thrilled with the way the moderators are doing their jobs I've complained about this multiple times and once again nobody is done anything about it: What's with the glorifying of bullies? You're supposed to just let them pick on you and harass you and pick on you and harass you and also sonys gonna tell you is the same thing you were taught by your teacher in third grade just to ignore it? It's funny when avatar worlds like red light Center even IMVU have become better than PlayStation home. At least those places actually listen to their customers
Message 1 of 15 (303 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4550 posts

Re: Not trying to be rude but in regards to D13 error..

[ Edited ]
Aug 15, 2013

there is nothing to say wrong about this

Edit: since the OP says don't commment if i have nothing

I agree. Can we at least get a response from Sony about this? This is happening constantly, we might just need another maintenance or something.

<

photo evolve_zps9e0e8f3e.jpg

Welcoming Committee   

Message 2 of 15 (290 Views)
0 Likes
Limit Breaker
16565 posts

Aug 15, 2013

DeadONsight666x wrote:
I'm honestly at my wits end with this error constantly happening every time it comes up and I call Sony I'm directed back here to the forums.... Which so far in my experience has done nothing for anybody at all whatsoever. I can't tell you how many countless users I see on here all the time complaining about the same error only to be left without a single answer for months on end. Are we expected you just haphazardly throw money at you guys to not take care of these problems? I spent well over $1000 on home in the last three or four years. I know a lot of users will say that that doesn't add up to a hill of beans but it should at least weigh something. I would just like to think after all the time and money I've spent on home and after the many years of home being open that there would be improvements that people were satisfied with. Seems to me since the update of cloud storage nothing but problems have ensued on PlayStation home and nothing is being done about it.
It's not bad enough that people like digital leisure and Lockwood like to rip off their customers with obnoxiously priced bundles and coins. It's also not bad enough that were compensated with tournaments that reward you with nothing other than a pat on the back if you lose. There's enough problems going around on PlayStation home and nothing is being done about any of them I'd like to keep my faith in Sony is a company but I'm losing it very quickly.
Also I'm not exactly thrilled with the way the moderators are doing their jobs I've complained about this multiple times and once again nobody is done anything about it: What's with the glorifying of bullies? You're supposed to just let them pick on you and harass you and pick on you and harass you and also sonys gonna tell you is the same thing you were taught by your teacher in third grade just to ignore it? It's funny when avatar worlds like red light Center even IMVU have become better than PlayStation home. At least those places actually listen to their customers

Can I suggest taking a few days away as you seem to have a lot of knots to work out of your rope.

HomeStationMagazine
Message 3 of 15 (281 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
88 posts

Aug 15, 2013
If you have nothing to say then don't comment I'm only looking for users who have actual input on the issue thanks
Message 4 of 15 (279 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
88 posts

Aug 15, 2013
Time away from home won't change ridiculous prices poor Martin and unfair treatment of users like I said people with actual input only need reply here thanks
Message 5 of 15 (275 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
88 posts

Aug 15, 2013
Poor modding*
Message 6 of 15 (273 Views)
0 Likes
Limit Breaker
16565 posts

Aug 15, 2013

DeadONsight666x wrote:
If you have nothing to say then don't comment I'm only looking for users who have actual input on the issue thanks

I had that to say. D-13 has been a issue pass few days and you are obviously distraut over it. but you went on a rant way beyond the scope of your original post. I stand by my initial comment.

HomeStationMagazine
Message 7 of 15 (266 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
88 posts

Aug 15, 2013
I guess I should've expected a bunch of morons to once again reply to a rational complaint. Everyone's gotta get their cheap digs in somehow I suppose ^_^
Message 8 of 15 (265 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
88 posts

Aug 15, 2013
And I stand by my original statement if you have nothing to actually input but snide comments and cheap shots then don't reply simple as that. And if you bother to read my actual entire post you'd see that my complaints were more than just an error
Message 9 of 15 (260 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
88 posts

Aug 15, 2013
Great community Sony has. So helpful and intelligent. Sarcasm noted
Message 10 of 15 (254 Views)
0 Likes