Fender Bender
2672 posts

Re: *Not_Localized* Home rewards club.

[ Edited ]
Jan 13, 2013

I have some *Not Localized* items but I don't remember what they are. They may have come as a reward from overseas (virtual) or perhaps even FEVA. They are NOT hacked. 

Also, I remember seeing items with the *Not Localized* in private spaces/apartments but I can't remember where when I used ABOUT to examine their description. Perhaps in NA but just as likely overseas (virtually) in a space/apartment or both NA and overseas. 

"As far as I go, As far as I know, I always got a place called Home." - Tiga & memories

Message 11 of 38 (356 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2003 posts

Jan 13, 2013

GIitchMe wrote:
HA, hurting whose feelings we are a rewards club, who the hell said anything about hacking.. way to sound dumb genius get your facts straight before anything... question though, we have them under a myth of helping them? TROLOLOL they are our real frieds so once again way to sound like a genius, come on its not rocket science read it right and don't make any errors Smiley Happy

I would like to apologize I didnt realize that when I got frozen that I was actually getting a reward.  When will it show up in my inventory?  And I am sure you do help your friends.  But I do feel a little sorry for anyone who isnt your friend.  Now the question is who has the greasiest chicken : Popeyes or KFC?  May the Colonel rest in peace.

Message 12 of 38 (341 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Splicer
62 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 13, 2013

Who the hell cares, No one in MY CLUB FREEZES YOU MUST HANG OUT IN THE WRONG **bleep** AREA BRO FFS GET A LIFE AND GET OFF OUR THREAD, Your acting very childish.... give me ONE of my members who has FROZEN YOU..... FWI Freezing is patched, you may get DDoS'ed for hanging out with the wrong crowd etc.

Edit: Removed profanity

Register! --> http://pshomenation.com -- Register!

Message 13 of 38 (308 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2003 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 13, 2013

GIitchMe wrote:
Who the hell cares, No one in MY CLUB FREEZES YOU MUST HANG OUT IN THE WRONG **bleep** AREA BRO FFS GET A LIFE AND GET OFF OUR THREAD, Your acting very childish.... give me ONE of my members who has FROZEN YOU..... FWI Freezing is patched, you may get DDoS'ed for hanging out with the wrong crowd etc.

When you going to forgive Sony for ending the glitching in apartment thing. The Lord giveth and the Lord taketh away.  You cant do it any more get over it and move on.  The menu changed be thankful they still let you in at all.  And you guys acting like heros?  In what lost dimension is that a reality?

Edit: Removed profanity

Message 14 of 38 (275 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
62 posts

Jan 13, 2013
Trololol apartment? its my psn ID not my LIFE

Message 15 of 38 (258 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
60 posts

Jan 13, 2013

This club sounds a bit hostel , i'll pass . Talk to the fam members you'll fit right in .

Message 16 of 38 (241 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
155 posts

Jan 13, 2013

I think the Not localized club sounds cool, Funny how some people blow things out of context by associating they're experiences with certain things, Example "I got froze by a person in this mask they all wear it and they all freeze so look out for this mask (Liars game mask that is harmless)" stop whining about "you're bad you probably can freeze blah blah"

Message 17 of 38 (235 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
155 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 14, 2013

Not trying to be rude but every time I read posts on these forums there always some negative one that's either an assumption or blaming something or some group or complaining heavily. Smiley Sad

Message 18 of 38 (225 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6276 posts

Jan 14, 2013

Sounds like my type of club.

Message 19 of 38 (218 Views)
Lombax Warrior
155 posts

Jan 14, 2013

Btw they are right there are (Not Localised) rewards that are legitly obtainable without hacks, I have the "No Place Like Home" tshirts and they were in NA home and were obtained through redeem codes yet in wardrobe they say not localised, along with the feva arena items.

Message 20 of 38 (288 Views)
0 Likes