Nov 24 2013
By: Un0-0n3unique Uncharted Territory 1359 posts

Nostalgic school day ghost story

[ Edited ]
4 replies 324 views Edited Dec 1, 2013

Day 1:When I first moved to this school I made a lot of Japanese friend one of my Japanese friend told me a rumors I was shocked about the rumors at midnight I text-ed my virtual parent to stay at school they say it okay as long if I'm not hurt okay so I stayed at 8:00pm at night and my teacher asked me why are you here? I said to her I heard a rumors about this school she said pfft that not going to happen now go home so i pretend I go home by hiding at the concession stand & by that time all light I shut off & the bell ring & it was 11:00pm at midnight I was shaking so badly I saw my friend walking with a flashlight he handed me it & asked me if I can go on a paranormal activity so I did I search around the school a drip coming  above my head it was water I look at the ceiling & investigate it my Japanese friend said that it come out of nowhere I look at the hallway window & notice that there somebody watching us my Japanese friend told me that it the gang leader she watch us every midnight I even heard a stomping sound or somebody banging the window I asked what is that to my friend he replied nobody know as I entered the classroom I notice hand-print on the window & some smell of toxic asbestos damaging my lung my friend quickly handed me a gas mask & I continue to search around the classroom I notice some type of black shadow running around the field really fast I notice a strange voice with an evil laugh when it was 5:00pm in the morning I heard the bell do somebody forgot to shut off the bell? Anyway I was really scared when I entered the school at midnight

Day 2: Coming Soon

addtext_com_MTEwMTQzMTk0MzI5.jpg

Message 1 of 5 (324 Views)
Treasure Hunter
4550 posts

Re: Nostalgic school day ghost story

[ Edited ]
Nov 24, 2013

Un0-0n3unique wrote:

Day 1:

When I first moved to this school, I made a lot of Japanese friends. One of my Japanese friends told me a rumor I was shocked about. At about midnight, when I texted my virtual parent, they said "It will be okay, as long as you're not hurt."

So I stayed at 8:00 PM at night and my teacher asked me "Why are you here?" I said to her "I heard a rumor about this school." She said "Pfft, that's not going to happen. Now go home."

So I pretended to go home by hiding at the concession stand. By that time, all of the lights were shut off & the bell rang. It was 11:00 PM. I was shaking so badly until I saw my friend walking with a flashlight in his hand. He handed me the flashlight & asked me if I can go on a "paranormal activity."

So I accepted his offer. I searched around the school. A drop of water fell above my head.  I look at the ceiling & investigated it. My friend said "That came out of nowhere!" I look at the hallway window & notice that there was somebody watching us investigate the school. My friend told me "That is the gang leader. She watches us every night."

That's when I heard a stomping sound or somebody banging against the window.  I asked him  "What is that?" He replied, "Nobody knows who that is."

As I entered the classroom, I noticed handprints on the window. Some  horrific smell of toxic asbestos were damaging my lungs. My friend quickly handed me a gas mask & I continued to search.  Around the classroom, I notice some type of shadow running around the field really quick. Then, I heard a strange, laughing evilly. When it was 5:00 AM in the morning, I heard the bell ring. Did somebody forgot to shut off the bell? I was really scared when I entered the school that morning.

Day 2: Coming Soon

I don't understand this, everything is so tight together. I'll try fixing everything. Fixed.

This is a nice story you're putting together here.

<

photo evolve_zps9e0e8f3e.jpg

Welcoming Committee   

Message 2 of 5 (306 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2356 posts

Nov 24, 2013

I don't understand any of this, it's like... I can't even explain it. (I'll try to fix what best I can.)

When I first moved to this school I made a lot of Japanese friends. One of my Japanese friends told me about a rumor floating around school. I was shocked to what I had heard. I decided to spend the night. Night time rolled around, I decided it was best that I text-ed my virtual parents to notify them that I was spending the night at school. They said it was alright as long as I don't get hurt. I hung up and looked at the clock on my cell phone, 8:00 PM it read. My teacher who I assumed went home gave me quite a scare, asking me what I was doing here at this time of night. I explained to her about a rumor at this school. She told me that there weren't any rumors and told me to go home. (That's all I'm going to fix. Yes I did change a few things so it could make better sense. Sorry)  

PS. It's a good story, just needs fixing. Smiley Happy

Twitter: Soulycon
PSN: Soulycon
YouTube: Ashatote
Gaia Online: Buttsexy
Message 3 of 5 (288 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
13193 posts

Nov 24, 2013

Soulycon wrote:

I don't understand any of this, it's like... I can't even explain it. (I'll try to fix what best I can.)

sorry, but  King_xO-ButtButtin *censored since i got a warning from a user* beat ya

Message 4 of 5 (263 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
1041 posts

Nov 25, 2013

怖い........

1182202659_ghost-hunt.jpg

Message 5 of 5 (209 Views)