Treasure Hunter
3915 posts

Re: Nostalgic School Day's apt furnished. Music

Aug 23, 2013

Weirdest thing just happened to me.

I'm downloading a space and it was taking forever to download, so I went to my School Days to speed up the process a bit.

Doing so made all my furniture load really slow. Which is usual I guess.

Walked around to see if any furniture had loaded yet, which it hadn't, so I wait. I exit the second classroom and see the ghost girl in full view. Didn't notice her until I exited the second classroom.

Needless to say it scared the crap outta me at first. Once all my furniture finally loaded, she faded away.

It was really cool though. Like, unintentionally creepy.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 21 of 24 (193 Views)
Highlighted
I Only Post Everything
556 posts

[ Edited ]
Aug 23, 2013

LOL. I got a really good look at the guy running around the outside (amazing pic, btw). Obviously, it's a

Spoiler
ghost student from the edo period, with topknot, robes, geta, and old skool backpack. For whatever reasons, he is running with a book.

Honestly, the midnight setting is what I bought this place for--and the willow tree reward you can get is very nice indeed. (I so want to replecate seeing the ghost girl in the light settings. Was that in the afternoon that you saw her like that?

Club: Nachtmere
Message 22 of 24 (185 Views)
Splicer
55 posts

Sep 26, 2013

Sweet2525 wrote:

The school is very nice. You can change the time of day. At night all hell breaks loose..You can buy more furn for the apt at the store in the school..The shop keeper at night changes..

Nice apt sweet. I wanted to see this apt today before I got it. Nice job here

Message 23 of 24 (164 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
5453 posts

Sep 26, 2013

Public_Enemy_555 wrote:

Sweet2525 wrote:

The school is very nice. You can change the time of day. At night all hell breaks loose..You can buy more furn for the apt at the store in the school..The shop keeper at night changes..

Nice apt sweet. I wanted to see this apt today before I got it. Nice job here

That's such a Sweet thing to say, Poster. How nice. Be well today.

x__Vee__x's Streambadge

Message 24 of 24 (153 Views)