Nov 02 2013
By: Spinner-180 Hekseville Citizen 239 posts

North American Home Collapsing?...

31 replies 556 views Edited Nov 2, 2013

I'm not sure exactly of how other NA Home users see it, but it seems like NA Home is gradually going down hill. I can't speak for EU Home, but knowing that European Home gets mostly everything first, more and better FREE items (Costumes, personal spaces,LMOs) , and better rewards such as: Locomotion items and Personal Spaces. I've been using NA Home since February of last year, and the functionality issues with games and public spaces, and simply loading, seems to slowly be getting worse. It takes longer than it needs to, to validate purchases, and sometimes mini games such as Uproar doesn't load or the games end up lagging so everyone is kicked out of the game suddenly. Granted, NA Home is getting regular updates of new clothing for avatars, costumes, personal estates, and LMO's, but the public spaces need to be attended to as well. Based on other topics and what people say in Home, The Hub is not that great of main point. Many users demand that Central Plaza comes back, but no one ever listens. EU Home's Home Square is an awesome main public space of Home, with all the other core spaces literally surrounding it; it huge. General things needed to be updated such as the music that plays in the core spaces. The Action District is dead because there is nothing there that really interests and entertains home users, and Pier Park and the Adventure doesn't have any mini games like the description shows. Where's the carnival games, and the adventurer type games in the Adventure District. The Community theater or now what its called (The PS Talent Theater) needs to be restructured so it looks like and actual theater, and it should play legit movies. Pier Park should really have carnival games like it says and maybe a few rides (the slow Ferris wheel is crap). The Hub is main center, so it should be the public space to be reskinned during Holiday events, like Home Square does in EU Home. Overall, NA Home needs to be inspected as far as functionality, and EVERYTHING ELSE I MENTIONED. Will someone ever listen. I've heard that Home was confirmed to be on the PS4 (also a photo of the Home logo from the PS4 interface on Alphazone) but we all will have to see when the PS4 is released. Talk about a REDESIGN then whoever is in charge should take note in developing a legit REDESIGN. WAKE UP! LOL What do everyone else think?209605-reima.jpg

Message 1 of 32 (556 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
239 posts

Re: North American Home Collapsing?...

Nov 2, 2013
Typically Displays and Kiosks for new PS3 games are not in the Hub. That was restarted again with Killzone Shadowfall hopefully
Message 2 of 32 (505 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
900 posts

Nov 2, 2013
Paragraphs are your friend.
Message 3 of 32 (497 Views)
Wastelander
571 posts

Nov 2, 2013

I disagree,  I miss the old home, but change is needed.  UK does get more freebies,  but they dont get nearly as much content that we get.  when home collapses , whenever that may be, i guarantee that NA home  will be the last region standing  and last region to fall.

Message 4 of 32 (474 Views)
Wastelander
624 posts

Nov 3, 2013

Enough already on the Home doomsday predictions on here please!! Lets enjoy what we have while we have it. If you look on Alphazone btw you'll see NA has had more Total items then any other region. You asked what we all thought and this is my opinion. If Home does come to PS4 and I hope it does they will be more focused on getting it up and running and less on any PS3 Home redesign sad but true!

Message 5 of 32 (392 Views)
VP of Gaming
28891 posts

Nov 3, 2013

Spinner-180 wrote:

[Is] North American Home Collapsing?

No. 

The way you play the game is the way you live your life.

Message 6 of 32 (384 Views)
Shinra Executive
29271 posts

Nov 3, 2013

GM0530 wrote:

Enough already on the Home doomsday predictions on here please!! Lets enjoy what we have while we have it. If you look on Alphazone btw you'll see NA has had more Total items then any other region. You asked what we all thought and this is my opinion. If Home does come to PS4 and I hope it does they will be more focused on getting it up and running and less on any PS3 Home redesign sad but true!

Exacty. NA Home is the best Home and has been for quite some time. 

Message 7 of 32 (383 Views)
Treasure Hunter
5381 posts

Nov 3, 2013
North America * is your friend.
Message 8 of 32 (370 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
940 posts

Nov 3, 2013

Joanna_Dark_ wrote:

GM0530 wrote:

Exacty. NA Home is the best Home and has been for quite some time. 

More items doesn't really mean it's the best. It just makes inventory blotted. Management I think is the worst in NA which is killing Home in general.

Message 9 of 32 (349 Views)
Wastelander
624 posts

Nov 3, 2013

I know a few people who play EU home and they tell me it has just as many problems as NA  so the management there isnt much better if at all.

Message 10 of 32 (341 Views)
0 Likes