Ghost of Sparta
8001 posts

Re: No hate movement

[ Edited ]
Nov 7, 2013

CookieConchetta wrote:
Myalana fine here.... No not so much about that.. I'm holding my tongue why however.. I have a right to do so.. But I will ask you this can you stop being so inflammatory? Thank you.. Maybe some resolution can be had of this another time.. I'm in a good mood so I gave u little extra to chew on.. Now please redirect yourself and inflammatory postings away Smiley Happy

Teach me how to be more understanding like you ...this will be a good lesson for me and prove that you are committed to this endevour. Reform me...it's the perfect opportunity . Why this will be a terrific experiment that is most certainly on-topic and serve as a teaching aid for others. I await your healing words.

Message 71 of 75 (174 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1085 posts

Nov 7, 2013
You should heed your own advice myalana and be very mindful on what you say. It can and will come back to haunt you w negative and threats come to bite you in the end. Its karma.
TRANS-UNITY SUPPORTING TRUE TRANSGENDER GAMERS ON ALL PLATFORMS
Message 72 of 75 (173 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
8001 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 7, 2013

cgmann99 wrote:
You should heed your own advice myalana and be very mindful on what you say. It can and will come back to haunt you w negative and threats come to bite you in the end. Its karma.

I'm not feeling the love I keep hearing about Smiley Sad. Karma? Do I really need to point out what just happened in here?

Oh, and why a mention of threats? Was that a threat?

Message 73 of 75 (163 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
954 posts

Nov 7, 2013
LOL.. *walks away and allows the nature of myalana's posting bite her back*. Im hanging out online now so umma out this away.. Lol just saw Crystal's post.. Good timing..
its sticky and ickey
Message 74 of 75 (159 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
I Only Post Everything
954 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 8, 2013

Lol stupid iPad keyboard.. Can't even make a educate post sometimes without autocorrect assuming something else..

Edit: Thread has ran its course and will now be locked.

-Stage_Coach

its sticky and ickey
Message 75 of 75 (157 Views)
0 Likes