Highlighted
I Only Post Everything
954 posts

Re: No hate movement

Oct 29, 2013
Bambi you make a valid point that I agree with... Leading by example not telling people how to do or run things. An yes we all deal with jerks.. Not trying to change them as much as help others leading by example better course of action. Negitiveity is breeding ground for more negitivity.. Lot to learn, lot to do, lot of change. Applies to all of us. Take Bambi's example of victim seeing how bbi delt with a troll/bully and learns from that... Needs to be more of this! Home is already infested with negitivity sparking more negitivity.. Goes all downhills too fast to accout for. Thanks Bambi for making the leading by example point!
its sticky and ickey
Message 41 of 75 (259 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
353 posts

Nov 7, 2013

CookieConchetta wrote:
I am i am part of a club on Playstation home called LGBT-Unity. I am not the leader, however I play fundamental roll of networking a coordination. At the moment we are working hard on a plan to have a pride day promoting our values of no hate. Hoping to gain traction with developers on here. However recent events and targeting of and from certain individuals online I am also lookin into gaining support against Cyberbullying. Right now there appears to be a lot of this targeting people that are "different" for a lack of better terms. If you whitness Cyberbullying I asking you to mediate and minagate the fight/disagreement in a adult manner as well as report the occurrence to moderation. We need more people to act their age, not their shoe size! More movements to come, but let's start somewhere we all can agree on. Hope to see ya in home making it a better place with me Smiley Happy

Considering your group came to the Motorstorm space, argued and tormented my friend for hours, I'd say you and your group are also bullies, just like every group on Home that claims otherwise.

Message 42 of 75 (230 Views)
Welcoming Committee
5952 posts

Nov 7, 2013

The more things change it seems. The more they remain the same.Woman Sad 

=+=Irresponsible kids are raised by irresponsible parents who were once irresponsible kids themselves.The vicious cycle continues.=+=[/IMG]
Message 43 of 75 (209 Views)
Gaming Beast
1732 posts

Nov 7, 2013

LightningEmotion wrote:
The only way you can do that is to do what Uwe Boll did to his online bullies.

Fight them irl. ..and win.

That still doesn't change the fact that his movies are about as much fun as sliding down a fifty foot razor blade naked into a pit full of alocohol. Seriously though, cyberbullying is some messed up stuff that should be stopped.

Message 44 of 75 (195 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
954 posts

Nov 7, 2013
Lol @ people trying ruin our efforts.. Not sure why people are decide to say anything about anyone else here when they themselves are reason for topics as such.. No names, but I'm sure people can understand who. I'll just stick to theory I had for years now, people have nothing better going for themselves and have to release it on others hoping to drag them down with them.. It's human nature.. Smiley Happy don't wanna be left alone in misery.. But there is a differance when lookin at maturity.. Mature thing would be make amends(what ever they are) and not justify any negativity maybe brought on.. I can list a few that have been posting in this very topic where as their only goal has been to destroy positivity can come of it... I was notified someone mentioned invalid info, this morning, won't name any names just say posted at 6:22am(forum time). That is prime example, as for one I never visit motorstorm, usually only go there to check a file if I ever go, I don't ever talk to anyone, it's filled with people like the 6:22am poster Smiley Wink. I don't need to get involved with that..
its sticky and ickey
Message 45 of 75 (174 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
353 posts

Nov 7, 2013

CookieConchetta wrote:
Lol @ people trying ruin our efforts.. Not sure why people are decide to say anything about anyone else here when they themselves are reason for topics as such.. No names, but I'm sure people can understand who. I'll just stick to theory I had for years now, people have nothing better going for themselves and have to release it on others hoping to drag them down with them.. It's human nature.. Smiley Happy don't wanna be left alone in misery.. But there is a differance when lookin at maturity.. Mature thing would be make amends(what ever they are) and not justify any negativity maybe brought on.. I can list a few that have been posting in this very topic where as their only goal has been to destroy positivity can come of it... I was notified someone mentioned invalid info, this morning, won't name any names just say posted at 6:22am(forum time). That is prime example, as for one I never visit motorstorm, usually only go there to check a file if I ever go, I don't ever talk to anyone, it's filled with people like the 6:22am poster Smiley Wink. I don't need to get involved with that..

By Positivity, you mean 6 of your group ganging up on one person? Sad, pathetic little troll groups like yours belong in the Fam category.

Message 46 of 75 (163 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
33 posts

Nov 7, 2013
This is more like a non-movement of hatred than a no hate movement. Smiley Indifferent
AMIRIGHT?
Message 47 of 75 (151 Views)
I Only Post Everything
954 posts

Nov 7, 2013
Seems like it, like every hint of positivity is a refer of denial and hate... But don't worry I'm sure it annoys the ones with hatred more then anything that this still is active topic..
its sticky and ickey
Message 48 of 75 (149 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
8001 posts

Nov 7, 2013

What was this thread about again?

Message 49 of 75 (139 Views)
Treasure Hunter
5310 posts

Nov 7, 2013

Apparently it's about how we can end hate by bullying people. Makes about as much sense as anything else I've read online today.

Follow me on Twitter:
twitter.com/hearitwow

Watch past episodes:
HomeCast at HomeStation Magazine

Message 50 of 75 (132 Views)