Uncharted Territory
900 posts

Re: No hate movement

Oct 28, 2013
Education is a positive response. Check out that website.
Message 31 of 75 (282 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
954 posts

Oct 28, 2013
Joyce, I agree... But not only related to LGBT .. Sometimes it's just hate.. Educate where u can is always the best option no matter what ^_^
its sticky and ickey
Message 32 of 75 (274 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5806 posts

Oct 29, 2013

CookieConchetta wrote:
Rene, I lend myself out to agree with both posts, yours and the one quoted. I am aggressive in my pursuit hopeful and optimistic that others will be as well Smiley Happy

Hahaha have good luck with that. Eh despite the trouble, there are good folks out there/in here. Just got to know where to look!

gca

The Flying Grayson, Nightwing, Robin, They were about more than fight moves. They were about inspiration, comfort, trust, family. I gave that up to become a spy. a Spider man; A Tsuchigumo. I have changed.
But I'll Always be D. Grayson

N52 Grayson 6

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 33 of 75 (248 Views)
I Only Post Everything
954 posts

Oct 29, 2013
Lol thanks Rene. That's the goal.. ^_^
its sticky and ickey
Message 34 of 75 (247 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1085 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 29, 2013

Thank you cookie you have stated some of my thoughts on working on stopping bullying in home especially in using insults such as calling someone gay or a tranny.  Even though they are just words on a screen they can have a very detrimental effect to a persons psyche. Calling someone those is not benificial or promotes a healthy environment for people to feel welcome on home. The best way to initiate change is from within and that is why I started it to help bring about change in home and educate ppl that LGBT ppl are no diff that straight people except for who they love or the gender they need to be. And in closing for my post in this thread I am the founder of LGBT-Unity

TRANS-UNITY SUPPORTING TRUE TRANSGENDER GAMERS ON ALL PLATFORMS
Message 35 of 75 (224 Views)
Highlighted
Survivor
1979 posts

Oct 29, 2013

cgmann99 wrote:

Thank you cookie you have stated some of my thoughts on working on stopping bullying in home especially in using insults such as calling someone gay or a tranny.  Even though they are just words on a screen they can have a very detrimental effect to a persons psyche. Calling someone those is not benificial or promotes a healthy environment for people to feel welcome on home. The best way to initiate change is from within and that is why I started it to help bring about change in home and educate ppl that LGBT ppl are no diff that straight people except for who they love or the gender they need to be. And in closing for my post in this thread I am the founder of LGBT-Unity

I have seen that club around!!  I would love to be a member of the group if you'll have me.  

Message 36 of 75 (199 Views)
I Only Post Everything
954 posts

Oct 29, 2013
I will alert crystal(CG) once I get online, If she hasn't been already Smiley Happy
its sticky and ickey
Message 37 of 75 (187 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
954 posts

Oct 29, 2013
If there is anymore who wish to step up, we are always looking to expand. Everyone has a say in our club as well ^_^ Crystal aka CG is our leader. But anyone of us with LBGT-unity club can and will gladly point you in the right place and get you where your going Smiley Happy.
its sticky and ickey
Message 38 of 75 (183 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
3821 posts

Oct 29, 2013

I like good behavior when I'm around people.  I don't think I would have the time to deal with jerks that have no respect for anything or anyone they run into.  The only way I take time to put them in their place is when I'm on Home and they're messing with someone getting the all out of shape.  I get their attention and I deal with them accordingly.  With me doing this I suspect the prior victim took note on how I deal with it.

I'm not one to run around bluntly telling people how to deal with things.  I'd rather do it how I have been doing.  Less drama that way and I can keep my statements to I, Me, My and Mine...  I'm on the PSN to have fun, and play my Video Games, not to stress how people should deal with jerks.  To be honest, I used to stress this nonsence on here (didn't do me any good).  One thing I remember is this is the World Wide Web.  If there wasn't jerks, we wouldn't be human.

Bambi-01us
Message 39 of 75 (169 Views)
Sackboy
416 posts

Oct 29, 2013

Chicagotops- wrote:
Sorry wrong forum for that..

Mindless drones and followers are the most active members of this forum.
If it ain't about arse kissing and kudos acceptance or any other form of acceptance from the other fellow members here don't expect anything regarding civility or maturity. Or even acceptance lol.
If the folk here aren't given the opportunity to whine or complain.. Don't expect anything as well.
And if ur not a forum regular either and haven't established a relationship wit) anyone here...
Don't expect anything again.. It takes some major playing friendly and getting into the backside movement to have a voice here.
Sorry to say but ur cry is to no avail. Un like the cries of the whiners..
The only reason folk post here is.. not to share nor have a mature conversation. It's for self approval of the other idiots here whom all seek desperate approval of each other and the only comfort known to them is kudos and folk yapping away from their keyboard.
Hope this helps.

And watch the show start...

There's also a ton of fake accounts for peoples' alternates.

Message 40 of 75 (163 Views)
0 Likes