its sticky and ickey
Message 21 of 75 (345 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Hekseville Citizen
307 posts

Re: No hate movement

Oct 28, 2013

I am going to chime in here and say I'm in favor of good causes that promotes human righrs, that don't favor hate or promote bullying of other people's rights to lived without their lawful rights (To Be), I mean that as in the right to live free of things that could cause others great harm by another's action's. So my point is yes I will support the events that promote respect and thought in others rights (To Be).

Message 22 of 75 (297 Views)
Sackboy
350 posts

Oct 28, 2013

My apologies Unicorn,  I was trying to be polite about the situation as best as I could. Perhaps you can let me know why I'm being reported as well since I believe my post was completely valid under the topic's description. Sorry if I ruffled some feathers.

BannerFans.com
Message 23 of 75 (281 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
954 posts

Oct 28, 2013
Thank you pinky! Having freedoms do come with positive and negative consqueses... Having rights to live as who you are is the biggest goal I wish to see. Their are a lot of people get bullyied for honestly no reason other then who they love, skin tone, nationality, ethnicity. I understand culture aspect of it all. And yes sad to say some people can't get over these little. Also people base hate solely on who u kiss in the mornig and at night, your 1 and only, significant other.. I find that just as harsh as anything else listed. I'm not going to dive Into spiritual aspect of any of this... Grey area, and insensitive IMO for mentions of what I seen and believe and know. Some of you will get the idea when I say this; We are all human, joking aside.. Superior intellect and abilities and capabilities compared rest of the living organisims and just terrible how we use it is against each other, specially for such pathetic causes like nationality, skin color, sexual preference and desire, etc etc.. This far from limited to home., but let's start somewhere, and why not familiar stomping grounds of ps home.
its sticky and ickey
Message 24 of 75 (274 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5806 posts

Oct 28, 2013

Chicagotops- wrote:
Sorry wrong forum for that..

Mindless drones and followers are the most active members of this forum.
If it ain't about arse kissing and kudos acceptance or any other form of acceptance from the other fellow members here don't expect anything regarding civility or maturity or even acceptance lol.
And if ur not a forum regular either and haven't established a relationship with anyone here...
The only reason folk post here is for self approval of the other idiots here whom all seek desperate approval of each other and the only comfort known to them is kudos.

Pretty much this. I kudo this but then I'd add both of us into the statistic Smiley LOL

The Flying Grayson, Nightwing, Robin, They were about more than fight moves. They were about inspiration, comfort, trust, family. I gave that up to become a spy. a Spider man; A Tsuchigumo. I have changed.
But I'll Always be D. Grayson

N52 Grayson 6

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 25 of 75 (257 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
954 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 28, 2013
Rene, I lend myself out to agree with both posts, yours and the one quoted. However should be no "safe haven" for those types. I am aggressive in my pursuit Smiley Happy hopeful and optimistic that others will be as well. Stomp on the breeding ground and wash them. Rest comes with the territory.. Catch em on both ends, forces them to be seen. Edit: force them to been seen by who they really are. I'm faithful, maybe stupidity that Sony can handle it once you put em out into vulnerable place.
its sticky and ickey
Message 26 of 75 (238 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1633 posts

Oct 28, 2013
People are still going to believe whatever they want regardless if they are vocal about it or not.
Message 27 of 75 (222 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
954 posts

Oct 28, 2013
No nay saying in this thread.. Please be positive and optimistic about this topic Smiley Happy
its sticky and ickey
Message 28 of 75 (208 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
900 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 28, 2013
If you confront any kind of bullies in Home directly it seems you're engaging in same or similar behavior and risk being reported yourself. I've seen on the board people complaining of being banned for "defending themselves." I always just block and report and move on.

I do appreciate your cause. There are a number of organizations that I support that deal with this sort of thing, it seems that it would be a better proactive thing for you to contact someone like the Human Rights Campaign (hrc dot org), and see if you can get them to partner with Sony to do some sort of educational activity in Home regarding tolerance, and LGBT rights. I think you'd get a lot further.

Just trying to give you a positive idea to help address the issue. Doing the same thing back to people that you don't like being done to yourself is not going to solve the problem. Don't be defensive, educate.
Message 29 of 75 (194 Views)
I Only Post Everything
954 posts

Oct 28, 2013
I think most people tend to consider "defending themselves" is actually fighting and returning fire.. Looking for initiative that's positive.. Don't have to fight back..
its sticky and ickey
Message 30 of 75 (180 Views)
0 Likes